If I Didn't Know Better Obama Sounds Like He's Defending Jihad

Just one more example that Obama doesn't have the balls to honestly answer a straight forward question.

He doesn't want to be pinned down, just incase he decides to give a different answer tomorrow. Must always see which way the wind is going to blow first.

Like voting present. That's the one thing he was good at. I bet Attendance Roll Call was his best interest in school too.

No seriously, Islam needs some tough love and reform. This new Sharia Law Front is evidence of that. Either we are just being played and told what they think we want to hear, while they advance the charge, or they need to be taken by the hand and pottie trained. Which do you think it is?????

What the people in that region probably need more then "tough love and reform" is to be left alone. They've had enough tough love and reform over the last century. From the British parsing out countries in the Middle East (they basically "made" India as well) to Western countries like the United States knocking over legitimate leaders in Iran and replacing it with a Monarchy to backing religious zealots in Afghanistan to repluse communists. A good deal of conservative Americans, especially, assume that people in other countries love their countries less then we love ours...or mourn their dead then we mourn ours. That someone killing people and getting involved in the internal affairs of other countries will have no consequences whatsoever. And if there are consequences, it must be because they "hate our freedom" or follow a "cult religion".

That's total nonsense.

And while it's true that terrorism must be dealt with swiftly, lethally and with determination, this whole notion of turning it to a conventional war..which really does just create more terrorism..is wrong minded..and dangerous.

No seriously, Islam needs some tough love and reform. This new Sharia Law Front is evidence of that. Either we are just being played and told what they think we want to hear, while they advance the charge, or they need to be taken by the hand and pottie trained. Which do you think it is?????

What the people in that region probably need more then "tough love and reform" is to be left alone. They've had enough tough love and reform over the last century. From the British parsing out countries in the Middle East (they basically "made" India as well) to Western countries like the United States knocking over legitimate leaders in Iran and replacing it with a Monarchy to backing religious zealots in Afghanistan to repluse communists. A good deal of conservative Americans, especially, assume that people in other countries love their countries less then we love ours...or mourn their dead then we mourn ours. That someone killing people and getting involved in the internal affairs of other countries will have no consequences whatsoever. And if there are consequences, it must be because they "hate our freedom" or follow a "cult religion".

That's total nonsense.

And while it's true that terrorism must be dealt with swiftly, lethally and with determination, this whole notion of turning it to a conventional war..which really does just create more terrorism..is wrong minded..and dangerous.

First off My key board might have given you the impression There, There, but my mind is thinking Here, Here. The Sharia Law Front I refer to is Here, Here. I'm thinking Oklahoma. ;) Got it. Good. Now fetch!!!! Good Boy.

Mass graves bother me, no matter where they are. ;)

Just one more example that Obama doesn't have the balls to honestly answer a straight forward question.

He doesn't want to be pinned down, just incase he decides to give a different answer tomorrow. Must always see which way the wind is going to blow first.

Like voting present. That's the one thing he was good at. I bet Attendance Roll Call was his best interest in school too.

Obama was President of Harvard Law Review

and you fools? :lol:

Obama, a former president of the Harvard Law Review and a former law professor in Chicago, and you people are blowhards on an anonymous internet message board?

Last edited:
then there are these gems about Islam............

"The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace." .... George W. Bush September 17, 2001

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010917-11.html

"We view Islam as a religion of peace" ... George W. Bush March 9, 2006

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/03/20060310-4.html

"I believe that Islam is a great religion that preaches peace." ... George W. Bush October 4, 2007

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/10/20071005-5.html

"Islam is a peaceful religion. Islam is a religion that respects innocent human life" ... Condi Rice October 16, 2001

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/10/20011016-3.html

"So, on behalf of all the men and women of the State Department, thank you for honoring us with your presence this evening. Thank you for what you do every day as people of a great faith, of one of the world's great religions, of a religion of peace and love. Thank you for spending this important holiday evening with us. Ramadan Kareem. (Applause.)" ... Condi Rice October 25, 2005

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2005/55577.htm

"And so I would hope that people around the world would recognize that Islam as a religion that is peaceful," ... Condi Rice March 15, 2006

http://jakarta.usembassy.gov/press_rel/rice-icwa.html

Wasn't that back when George was dating the Royal Prince. He can't be responsible for what he said back then, that was love talking. ;)

Sharia Law Front? Is that anything like Christian proselytizing? I very much doubt there exists a secret 'plan' to advance Sharia Law in democratic countries that have Islamic populations.

This sounds more like Bill O'Reilly's discovery of the secret War on Christmas

Obama, a former president of the Harvard Law Review and a former law professor in Chicago, and you people are blowhards on an anonymous internet message board?
And we are now seeing indisputable proof that the only presidency the Lame duck ass is qualified for IS president of the Harvard law review. He's damn sure proven that he's clueless as president of this great country.....And that you cannot deny!

:flameth:

And we are now seeing indisputable proof that the only presidency the Lame duck ass is qualified for IS president of the Harvard law review. He's damn sure proven that he's clueless as president of this great country.....And that you cannot deny!

:bsflag:

Right... that way you don't have to be accountable for anything. That's his whole MO.

Yeah. I don't get that. It really doesn't fit.

It's really not all that anonymous. Think about it, Theres God, the NSA, Google, MSN, they could probably even order Chinese food for you and get it right. I do regret Privacy not being Recognized as an Unalienable Right.

Yeah. I don't get that. It really doesn't fit.

It's really not all that anonymous. Think about it, Theres God, the NSA, Google, MSN, they could probably even order Chinese food for you and get it right. I do regret Privacy not being Recognized as an Unalienable Right.

I view privacy as an inalienable right as opposed to an unalienable right. :eusa_whistle:

I think one can hide in the open. As a matter of fact, I know one can do that. :eusa_shhh:

:trolls:

What you said is very true.....but again.....:trolls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aN2B7kRdNk&feature=related

Yesterday in India Obama was asked a simple question. What do you think about Jihad? His answer was in textbook Obama style an attempt to give a history lesson. He appeared to attempt to change the audience member's minds about what Jihad is. It seems to me that all he succeeded in doing was confusing everyone by being too vague and not getting to the point.

This is a habit Obama has. He can take a simple question and turn into a complex 15 mins answer. This accomplishes two things; it shows the questioner how intelligent he is and it allows him to leave difficult questions unanswered.

It also allows one to take sides on how to interpret his answer. If you want to be pragmatic you could assume that he's just trying to be diplomatic. However if you want to use a bit of common-sense you could assume that Obama in some strange way actually supports Jihad. He just doesn't support the death that results from it. One could also assume if you want to take it even further is that he's adopted a Islamic mentality....that this is all Allah's will and basically "Shit Happens". This allows him to be for something and not be blamed for facilitating it.

Obama never wants to take sides on important issues. He almost always chooses the wrong side it seems.

Another note: Barrack....stop talking about Gandi. India has moved on. Every time you mention him...which is often...you show how little you understand about modern day India.

It accomplishes another thing . . . the audience loses interest/focus on his answer and stop listening. They get tired of trying to figure out exactly what his pov is, or if he even has one . . . . amongst all his blather.

It's the old saying: If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

then there are these gems about Islam............

"The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace." .... George W. Bush September 17, 2001

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010917-11.html

"We view Islam as a religion of peace" ... George W. Bush March 9, 2006

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/03/20060310-4.html

"I believe that Islam is a great religion that preaches peace." ... George W. Bush October 4, 2007

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/10/20071005-5.html

"Islam is a peaceful religion. Islam is a religion that respects innocent human life" ... Condi Rice October 16, 2001

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/10/20011016-3.html

"So, on behalf of all the men and women of the State Department, thank you for honoring us with your presence this evening. Thank you for what you do every day as people of a great faith, of one of the world's great religions, of a religion of peace and love. Thank you for spending this important holiday evening with us. Ramadan Kareem. (Applause.)" ... Condi Rice October 25, 2005

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2005/55577.htm

"And so I would hope that people around the world would recognize that Islam as a religion that is peaceful," ... Condi Rice March 15, 2006

http://jakarta.usembassy.gov/press_rel/rice-icwa.html

Wasn't that back when George was dating the Royal Prince. He can't be responsible for what he said back then, that was love talking. ;)

Sharia Law Front? Is that anything like Christian proselytizing? I very much doubt there exists a secret 'plan' to advance Sharia Law in democratic countries that have Islamic populations.

Christian proselytizing is by persuasion, just say no if you are not interested. Just put up a no soliciting sign, if you don't want to be bothered. I promise they won't blow you up or kidnap your family if you disappoint or offend them. They don't do Slavery any more either. So there is no comparison there. We like chocolate. Muslims like chocolate. Islam does promote the expansion of Islam and Sharia Law throughout the world, it is an end goal. Most Muslims will freely admit that, without the need for torture. By any mean's peaceful or non-peaceful, when deemed necessary. Without Reform, Islam is Predatory, Anyone in the way, including other Muslim's are fair game. That is why reform is needed. We are not talking Conversion, but being able to truly recognize free will, and learn to appreciate it.

Christian proselytizing is by persuasion, just say no if you are not interested. Just put up a no soliciting sign, if you don't want to be bothered. I promise they won't blow you up or kidnap your family if you disappoint or offend them.

They don't do Slavery any more either. So there is no comparison there. We like chocolate. Muslims like chocolate. Islam does promote the expansion of Islam and Sharia Law throughout the world, it is an end goal. Most Muslims will freely admit that, without the need for torture. By any mean's peaceful or non-peaceful, when deemed necessary.

Without Reform, Islam is Predatory, Anyone in the way, including other Muslim's are fair game. That is why reform is needed. We are not talking Conversion, but being able to truly recognize free will, and learn to appreciate it.

The goal may be a tenet of faith, but most people in democracies, Muslims included, are not tied to the tenets of their faith in the way you are proposing they are.

Islam has coexisted alongside other religions for ages. Not always peacefully, but not always at war.

If it weren't for the ACLU and other groups of citizens, Christians in America would do quite a few things that would alarm and maybe hurt you.

From the outside, there is only a small degree of differences between the three Abrahamic (sp?) religions.

Right now, Islamic fundamentalists and extremists are distorting their faith. In the USA we see that with Christians and the guns, god, and gay issues. The scale of violence is different, but we live in a nation of laws where there are other avenues of expression for people who would otherwise strap on bomb vests.

We Christians, Jews and others are not very different than Muslims. We just have a history of living longer in societies with different degrees of 'progress'

now, let's burn the witch!

:lol:

The goal may be a tenet of faith, but most people in democracies, Muslims included, are not tied to the tenets of their faith in the way you are proposing they are.

Islam has coexisted alongside other religions for ages. Not always peacefully, but not always at war.

If it weren't for the ACLU and other groups of citizens, Christians in America would do quite a few things that would alarm and maybe hurt you.

From the outside, there is only a small degree of differences between the three Abrahamic (sp?) religions.

Right now, Islamic fundamentalists and extremists are distorting their faith. In the USA we see that with Christians and the guns, god, and gay issues. The scale of violence is different, but we live in a nation of laws where there are other avenues of expression for people who would otherwise strap on bomb vests.
We Christians, Jews and others are not very different than Muslims. We just have a history of living longer in societies with different degrees of 'progress'

now, let's burn the witch!

:lol:

Wow.... seriously?

You really are a twisted dumbass. Your mom must be so proud.

Forum List

Back