if i could remove 5 leaders from each side

CHange the question slightly, who would you replace them with. Try to replace a lib with a lib and a con with a con. Who would you want in instead of the people you took out.

deaddude said:
CHange the question slightly, who would you replace them with. Try to replace a lib with a lib and a con with a con. Who would you want in instead of the people you took out.

I'd turn it back over to the aforementioned caricatures and clowns. They're too ridiculous to do any lasting harm to anybody. Leave Howard Dean where he is. Put Arlen Specter in a dress, just in case any Republicans have been napping for the last twenty years. Place Ted Kennedy in charge of ethics; Charlie Rangel can head up the Department of Winning Friends and Influencing People.

I'm feeling better already!

musicman said:
The term, "leaders", paints a broader stroke. I think that's helpful here.

I wouldn't concern myself with clowns and caricatures (Ted Kennedy, Charles Schumer, Arlen Specter). I'd go after the truly dangerous ones - the liars who wield power and influence:

George Soros

Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton

The MSM/DNC

Hollywood,

...and the backstabbers - the stealth turncoats with a vendetta;

John McCain

John McCain

John McCain

John McCain, and

John McCain.

Im with you here, but I would add Kennedy, Pelosi, Durbin, Byrd, and Feinstein to the mix just for fun :dance:

musicman said:
The term, "leaders", paints a broader stroke. I think that's helpful here.

I wouldn't concern myself with clowns and caricatures (Ted Kennedy, Charles Schumer, Arlen Specter). I'd go after the truly dangerous ones - the liars who wield power and influence:

George Soros

Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton

The MSM/DNC

Hollywood,

...and the backstabbers - the stealth turncoats with a vendetta;

John McCain

John McCain

John McCain

John McCain, and

John McCain.

I change my vote. Keep Lott, dump McCain.

acludem said:
It said leaders, not just elected officials, however if I have to replace babs, I'll replace her with Hillary Clinton just because I'm tired of right-wingers constantly harping on the Clintons. As for Rick Santorum, he's the most hard-core right-wing conservative in the Senate, he's so far right, he makes Orrin Hatch look liberal.

acludem

Lol, Santorum is Right wing and i guess he'd be considered the most right wing in the senate, but he's far from Hard core. You paint as if he's promoting anarchy tommorrow. Santorum represents what most of the people in this country think. Religious, have a family, want to live their lives without government interefence. Thats why he keeps getting reelected in a blue state.

insein said:
Lol, Santorum is Right wing and i guess he'd be considered the most right wing in the senate, but he's far from Hard core. You paint as if he's promoting anarchy tommorrow. Santorum represents what most of the people in this country think. Religious, have a family, want to live their lives without government interefence. Thats why he keeps getting reelected in a blue state.

That's good..

manu1959 said:
mccain / gulianni will split the party...hard right vs moderate 08 will be interesting

I agree. The battle for the soul of the Republican Party is around the next corner.

musicman said:
I agree. The battle for the soul of the Republican Party is around the next corner.

i think the dems will make it easy on us.....clinton will force the gop vote ticket no matter who they put up

manu1959 said:
i think the dems will make it easy on us.....clinton will force the gop vote ticket no matter who they put up

Which isnt exactly a good thing. We need to be voting for someone, not against Hillary. When you get out the vote to vote against someone, you get Kerry.

I honestly don't think Hillary will get the Democratic nomination, I think it will go to someone who is looked upon as more moderate, but too centrist. Hillary is too polarizing, it would be a major mistake for the party faithful to choose her.

As for Santorum, he has been re-elected once, he won his seat originally in 1994 and it was close as was his re-election bid, he's up for re-election again next year, we'll have to see how he does.

acludem

Forum List

Back