california
just because i am tired of the partisan BS

kennedy, pelosi, boxer, biden, kerry

frist, delay, spector, lott, hatch

manu1959 said:
just because i am tired of the partisan BS

kennedy, pelosi, boxer, biden, kerry

frist, delay, spector, lott, hatch
If someone could do in that 10, we might all stand a chance.

Kathianne said:
If someone could do in that 10, we might all stand a chance.

remeber 10 years ago when they all were not insane.....seriously they say stuff now that is just loony......

manu1959 said:
remeber 10 years ago when they all were not insane.....seriously they say stuff now that is just loony......
Yup, I must say, I'm sorry to see Henry Hyde leave, while KKK Byrd reruns.

You better pray nothing happens to these people. This thread will wind up on the news as a "Victim List". We will be a "fringe political site". Oh wait. That's partially true. I just like fringe. mmmmmmm, sofffft.

rtwngAvngr said:
You better pray nothing happens to these people. This thread will wind up on the news as a "Victim List". We will be a "fringe political site". Oh wait. That's partially true. I just like fringe. mmmmmmm, sofffft.

excellent work...5 posts and we are in the gutter.... :beer:

What has Orrin Hatch done to deserve being lumped in with all those other guys?

He seems like a beacon of fairness and reason compared to the rest.

My picks:

Democrats: Zell Miller (Republican/backstabber), Sheila Jackson Lee (moron/whacko), Al Gore (please go away), Barbra Streisand (gives GOP their "hollywood elitist mantra), Ralph Nader (he's a closet Democrat)

Republicans: Tom DeLay (crook), Rick Santorum (whacko), Arnold Schwarzeneggar (should be a Democrat), George W. Bush (moron), Karl Rove (sleazebag).

acludem

Mr. P said:
Only 5 from each side, huh?

I say remove em ALL and start again!

when Wellstone died, I saw several bumper stickers that looked like the green stickers that were plastered on cars when he ran for office, but they said

"Wellstone! 1 down, 46 to go" (i think the # was 46, i can't remember)

i know, tasteless, cruel, etc., but i do admit to a half-hearted laugh at the first one i saw.

acludem said:
My picks:

Democrats: Zell Miller (Republican/backstabber), Sheila Jackson Lee (moron/whacko), Al Gore (please go away), Barbra Streisand (gives GOP their "hollywood elitist mantra), Ralph Nader (he's a closet Democrat)

Republicans: Tom DeLay (crook), Rick Santorum (whacko), Arnold Schwarzeneggar (should be a Democrat), George W. Bush (moron), Karl Rove (sleazebag).

acludem

that would put chenney in charge......not sure you thought this all the way through

acludem said:
My picks:

acludem

I thought this was elected officials? Babs in the grand scheme has very little power.

Santorium is a whacko because he speaks his mind? Man the double standard is dripping with irony.

insein said:
I thought this was elected officials? Babs in the grand scheme has very little power.

Santorium is a whacko because he speaks his mind? Man the double standard is dripping with irony.

It said leaders, not just elected officials, however if I have to replace babs, I'll replace her with Hillary Clinton just because I'm tired of right-wingers constantly harping on the Clintons. As for Rick Santorum, he's the most hard-core right-wing conservative in the Senate, he's so far right, he makes Orrin Hatch look liberal.

acludem

The term, "leaders", paints a broader stroke. I think that's helpful here.

I wouldn't concern myself with clowns and caricatures (Ted Kennedy, Charles Schumer, Arlen Specter). I'd go after the truly dangerous ones - the liars who wield power and influence:

George Soros

Bill Clinton

Hillary Clinton

The MSM/DNC

Hollywood,

...and the backstabbers - the stealth turncoats with a vendetta;

John McCain

John McCain

John McCain

John McCain, and

John McCain.

Forum List