If Hillary were running against Trump now

2016 Election were now?

• Clinton

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 33 91.7%

• Total voters
The reality is that Democrats could not get their shit together to support Hillary in the first place. Obama and Sanders were preferable over Hillary.

People use Hillary's ''imperfections" as the reason why Trump beat her.

I wish Gallup or somebody would start polling on if Trump and Hillary were running now?

Think this would have enough interest to be worthwhile?

One reason HRC lost is because she was a lazy campaigner; she took for granted she would win the election.
Trump ran circles around HRC on the campaign trail.

Besides those facts, HRC & Trump were the two worst possible candidates that the DNC & the GOP could have offered.

When you have two piles of dog shit in your yard there aint a whole lot to pick from.

Hillary still lost. Want her to run again? Can you people get behind her and support her until the end? I don’t think you can.

I wish Gallup or somebody would start polling on if Trump and Hillary were running now?

One reason HRC lost is because she was a lazy campaigner; she took for granted she would win the election.
Trump ran circles around HRC on the campaign trail.

Besides those facts, HRC & Trump were the two worst possible candidates that the DNC & the GOP could have offered.

When you have two piles of dog shit in your yard there aint a whole lot to pick from.

Hillary still lost. Want her to run again? Can you people get behind her and support her until the end? I don’t think you can.

If you didn't get my drift from my post then you are likely brain dead but that's OK

If the Corporate Whore was running now, she'd still lose.

Forum List

Back