If Hillary were running against Trump now

2016 Election were now?

• Clinton

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 33 91.7%

• Total voters
ColonelAngus's straight on comments are true: Clinton did not defend her own turf as she should have and could have, easily.

The other Alt Right and Trump based comments are intellectually dishonest and can be left at that.

President Snow would be proud of you.

As Ygrite would say, "You know nothing, Eagle Snow."

They are fiction........just as your posts are fiction..........Just thought the Mocking Jay befitted you.

yes, jakey and his sock right winger are nothing but talking point repeating parrots, never an original thought or idea, just bullshit over and over and over.

Trump cooperated with the investigation, Hillary destroyed evidence.

yes, its really that simple, then add that the investigators were highly biased and you have-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------corruption within government

People use Hillary's ''imperfections" as the reason why Trump beat her.

I wish Gallup or somebody would start polling on if Trump and Hillary were running now?

Think this would have enough interest to be worthwhile?
You’re wrong Hillary actually got millions more votes than Trump.
The reason Trump won was because of all the help from the media.
As I posted links to before university studies and Marketwatch estimate that Donald Trump received $4.5 billion in free media coverage.
More than all candidates from both parties put together.
The media just couldn’t get enough of Donald Trump even providing free infomercials for his golf courses and his DC hotel.
With the kind of support Donald Trump got from the media a toaster oven could’ve won.

That's because Trump is an entertainer. He's funny, he's quick, he's a good speaker. Hillary? :bigbed:

But remember that Hillary spent over twice as much for advertising than Trump. And let's face it, the media is not going to cover somebody sitting at home getting drunk. Trump was out there every minute he could flying all over the country, having standing room only events, the man worked tirelessly.

Eagle lives in the pretend. OK.

She needs distraction, I get that. Life is tough for the Trump base these days.
Lol, not tough at all. For you yes, you loons on here daily post thread after thread at how bad Trump is to you. I have a life and Trump has made it better. Now go back typing your life away.

I wish Gallup or somebody would start polling on if Trump and Hillary were running now?

As I posted links to before university studies and Marketwatch estimate that Donald Trump received $4.5 billion in free media coverage.
The media just couldn’t get enough of Donald Trump even providing free infomercials for his golf courses and his DC hotel.
With the kind of support Donald Trump got from the media a toaster oven could’ve won.
Yeah the media waited till the end to play, grab em by the pussy. Well that would destroy any other republican, but it didn't do anything to Trump. Because he is the man!

After a year and a half of mostly negative publicity aimed at the President and the same amount of time in excuse making for Hillary the crazy angry left wants a rematch. It ain't gonna happen folks so you better go back to your TDS counseling

Yeah the media waited till the end to play, grab em by the pussy. Well that would destroy any other republican, but it didn't do anything to Trump. Because he is the man!

They tried the same thing to GW. When it was suspected he might take the race, they brought out a DUI he had 20 years earlier.

Hillary 2020?

Trump loses Popular Vote while Still winning 300+ Electoral Votes...

the entire PV delta was in California, it is meaningless.

Hillary won the California Popular Vote by four million and only won the National Popular Vote by three million, so yeah California is the reason I knew that...

IMO it takes a special type of moron to try to deny Obama credit for the platform for our current economic growth

WTF did he do to boost the economy besides ensuring that Hillary would lose?

Funny the stock market went up over a thousand points in the days after the country found out we were finally done with Obama and his fucking liberal utopia.

So much to watch the shambling the Trump base gang stalk above and fall all over each other. :lol:

She lost because she did not defend her own turf.

Nothing can be said to change that. A minority, growing even smaller in numbers, since Nov 10 2016, elected the Orange Doofus. And the doofi continue to defend Doofus Daddy.

Last edited:

Hillary 2020?

Liberals are to stupid to realize they are giving Hillary all the justification she will need to run in 2020.

Hillary is not running. She's baiting the public so she and Bill can continue getting speaking fees. Without power, they couldn't do a speech for a hundred bucks yet alone 300K.

The only possible way Hil-Liar would run is if Trump ends up doing so bad he's guaranteed to lose. But if things stay like they are now, she won't even think about it.

They used to do that.

Hillary lost her “popular vote” “advantage” shortly after Trump took office.

And Hillary is still pretty much the best candidate Democrats have for a presidential election.

It never gets old...

Forum List

Back