If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:
Just like she did this time, huh?

Of all the candidates out there I think to date she would serve us best. I want you to focus on something. "serve us best".

I want to cry when I look at the field. But I do believe in one thing. Hilary is a died in the wool American dedicated to America and she is not without her screw ups but she is first and foremost a daughter of the country and a sister to the soul of this nation.

This is hard for me. But I'm trying to be honest. Clinton vs Warren? I mean hells bells here I'm changing the grandkids diapers and smiling!!!!!

You had a chance conservatives a few years ago to really run for the roses. You didn't. So now you have to choose between your losers.

And you only have yourself to blame.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Yepp.

The days of the GOP trying to paste "unpatriotic" and "unamerican" onto DEM nominees is long over, no one with any sense in his head believes that bullshit, anyway.

Plus, look at what the GOP has done:

Pushed us to the edge of default TWICE.
Caused a Goverment shutdown to the tune of 24 billion.
Sided with Assad.
Is siding with Putin. They even love his big muscles or some such crap.

In other words, if the GOP had enough power in Congress and knew that destroying America would be the only way to destroy President Obama, they would elect to destroy America. That's how patriotic the GOP is these days.

They will make inroads in 2014, because electoral history is on their side:

Congressional Elections compared to Presidential Terms, 1855-present

(Note the date/time stamp on the OP).

But in 2016, the GOP is toast. Burnt toast.

Mmmm Hmmmmm

:rofl:

Wait, wait.......are you insinuating Karnak the Magnificent was wrong.........again........as usual, hehehehehehehe! The REAL question is--------->when is he ever correct-)

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:
Hahahahaha

Of all the candidates out there I think to date she would serve us best. I want you to focus on something. "serve us best".

I want to cry when I look at the field. But I do believe in one thing. Hilary is a died in the wool American dedicated to America and she is not without her screw ups but she is first and foremost a daughter of the country and a sister to the soul of this nation.

This is hard for me. But I'm trying to be honest. Clinton vs Warren? I mean hells bells here I'm changing the grandkids diapers and smiling!!!!!

You had a chance conservatives a few years ago to really run for the roses. You didn't. So now you have to choose between your losers.

And you only have yourself to blame.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Yepp.

The days of the GOP trying to paste "unpatriotic" and "unamerican" onto DEM nominees is long over, no one with any sense in his head believes that bullshit, anyway.

Plus, look at what the GOP has done:

Pushed us to the edge of default TWICE.
Caused a Goverment shutdown to the tune of 24 billion.
Sided with Assad.
Is siding with Putin. They even love his big muscles or some such crap.

In other words, if the GOP had enough power in Congress and knew that destroying America would be the only way to destroy President Obama, they would elect to destroy America. That's how patriotic the GOP is these days.

They will make inroads in 2014, because electoral history is on their side:

Congressional Elections compared to Presidential Terms, 1855-present

(Note the date/time stamp on the OP).

But in 2016, the GOP is toast. Burnt toast.

Mmmm Hmmmmm

:rofl:

Wait, wait.......are you insinuating Karnak the Magnificent was wrong.........again........as usual, hehehehehehehe! The REAL question is--------->when is he ever correct-)

He is such a coward too. Just another LWNJ know-it-all!

Forum List

Back