If Hillary had won instead....

...and the GOP still had the House and Senate, would the Republicans in Congress be working on her impeachment by now?

I'm guessing yes. She would probably be on her way to a real impeachment. Not some bogus "investigation" like the one going on against Donald trump.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak... for you mr galt
You can hear his posts? Wow!

I must be typing really loud. :biggrin:

Not to worry cons, the 2018 elections are less than a year away and if the Democrats take control of one or both houses of Congress you will get 'real' investigations and 'real' impeachment. It is a slam-dunk.

Trump is not going to be impeached just like Hillary is not going to jail

If the Democrats take over the House in 2018 he will be, bet on it. He's a danger to the entire world not just the US. Pence is a flamer but he's one that operates at least in the realm of normal human existence. Donald Trump is a clear and present danger to the democracy. And after the Republicans have spent no time trying to burn down everything Obama did don't kid yourself, the moment the Democrats gain power they will douse all things Republican and gleefully light a match to it.

We gerrymandered the shit out of the Democrats you have no hope of taking back the House.

Given Trump's unpopularity the chance of the House flipping is not that bad.

All politics are local, not happening.

Not to worry cons, the 2018 elections are less than a year away and if the Democrats take control of one or both houses of Congress you will get 'real' investigations and 'real' impeachment. It is a slam-dunk.

If the Democrats take over the House in 2018 he will be, bet on it.

No, he won't, but you can keep fantasizing about it if it helps you sleep at night.
It does taz it does might never come true but a man can dream ..no?

...and the GOP still had the House and Senate, would the Republicans in Congress be working on her impeachment by now?

I'm guessing yes. She would probably be on her way to a real impeachment. Not some bogus "investigation" like the one going on against Donald trump.
If Hillary had won instead, we would likely be dead.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak... for you mr galt
You can hear his posts? Wow!
Speak or write a little like your posts mike

That's not as bad as you make it sound if you're talking about republicans

If the Democrats take over the House in 2018 he will be, bet on it.

No, he won't, but you can keep fantasizing about it if it helps you sleep at night.
It does taz it does might never come true but a man can dream ..no?

Dream on, mofos....

latest

Possibly. And the North Korean leaders would be eating prime rib and lobster tonight, over plans for their next 5 nuclear reactors.

ISIS-sympathetic terrorist shitheads would be carrying out weekly attacks in major US cities. There would have been a ban on magazines with a greater than 10-round capacity, possibly another Clinton-style ban on semi-auto weapons, many more American troops killed in Afghanistan, a pablum-puking radical leftist on the Supreme Court, thousands of Obama-voting liberal hack "judges" being appointed to every corner of this country, and Democratic sexual abusers grabbing as many tits and pussies as they could get away with because after all, it's the "Clinton way".

But at least we would have had the first woman President. It's all about the "feelz".

If Hillary were president, and Congress was controlled by the Republicans, they'd have already passed a bill to repeal ACA.

If Hillary were president, and Congress was controlled by the Republicans, they'd have already passed a bill to repeal ACA.

We wouldn't have "single payer" AKA Socialized medicine by now? That's the left's ultimate goal, ya know.

We wouldn't have "single payer" AKA Socialized medicine by now? That's the left's ultimate goal, ya know.

Nah. I mean, maybe that's the progressives' pipe dream, but it's not what the Democrats in Congress wanted. They wanted ACA. That's why they voted for it

But it's also what Republicans in Congress want, or else they'd repeal it. My point was that they only way they'd vote for repeal is if they knew the President would veto it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back