If He’s Elected, The Stock Market Will Crash’: Trump’s 2020 Warning About Biden Comes True

Stolen elections have consequences and Trump was right. The economy has imploded before our very eyes. And it's all by design by Biden and his puppeteers. Those puppeteers need to be exposed and jailed as enemies of the state. In any other time they would have. This usurper has no sympathy for the American people, only his party. Trump had the gifted foresight to see this.

Everything that Trump warned us about has come to pass.

We let the filthy Democrats use the cover of the Pandemic to create fraudulent ballots and they were able to steal the election. Now we are seeing the consequences of not doing the right thing and holding them accountable. It is hurting us all in several ways; massive inflation, lower family income, recession, higher interest rates, housing market bust and the stock market going South.

Everything that Trump warned us about has come to pass.

We let the filthy Democrats use the cover of the Pandemic to create fraudulent ballots and they were able to steal the election. Now we are seeing the consequences of not doing the right thing and holding them accountable. It is hurting us all in several ways; massive inflation, lower family income, recession, higher interest rates, housing market bust and the stock market going South.
You're absolutely correct 💯%.

Trump was right about everything: the economy, fuel prices, the stock market, the border, everything.
The Dem party is in a death spiral, about 1,000 feet to go before they impact the ground. The #1 thing Trump accomplished was showing America what winning looks like on all these issues. The DC swamp can no longer claim it's not possible.

Trump knew the stock market would crash because tax cuts and spending ensured that this would happen. Just like Reagan's tax cuts lead to the 1987 crash, and W's cuts lead to the 2008 crash. He was TOLD this would happen by his advisors but he said he'd be long gone before it happened. The pandemic spending accelerated the crash, but here it is.

The market is still higher than when Biden took office.
Can you walk us through how cutting taxes crashes the stock market exactly? The market is down now because the Fed is raising rates to try and get inflation under control. The inflation wasn’t caused by tax cuts.

The stock market crashing has little to do with Biden and more to do with the fed. Had Trump won the election, which he lost fair and square, his big spending would have caused rapid inflation, and the fed would have had the same recourse. The market would have gone bear if Trump was in office.

The inflation we’re seeing is a product of both Trump and Biden

It has nothing to do with Trump. First off he had half his term with a Democrat House. He fought with them even to the point of shutting down the government before he caved in to their spending demands.

Under Trump 8 trillion was spent, but under Dementia not even two years into his term he spent 4.8 trillion.

Inflation is defined as everything costing more money than it did before. When you condition people into staying home instead of working, especially when you're paying them to do so like in March through September of last year, industry has to compete with government for workers. The only way to do that is greatly increase their pay offers which gets transferred to us when we buy those products and services. Then there is the fuel issue. As a retired truck driver I know the cost to operate a tractor-trailer. Those costs too get passed down to us. Utilities went up with those fuels and businesses (like we do in our homes) have to pay that to keep their operations going.

So it's far from just spending. It's a combination of things that brought us where we are today.

Trump knew the stock market would crash because tax cuts and spending ensured that this would happen. Just like Reagan's tax cuts lead to the 1987 crash, and W's cuts lead to the 2008 crash. He was TOLD this would happen by his advisors but he said he'd be long gone before it happened. The pandemic spending accelerated the crash, but here it is.

The market is still higher than when Biden took office.

The bond market is inverted which it wasnt until after Biden took over. That's you're real marker.

10 year bonds have a lower percent than 2 year bonds. They are doing that to try and push people to buy bonds and make the debt market look better than it is. But in a healthy economy the 10 year bond is what yields more of a return.

Our inflation is also not because things cost more to make. It's because our ar is worth less. What used to be a dollar now costs 1.45 because it takes more money to buy because the value of the dollar is lower.

And the stock market isn't higher. It only hits high right at the end of the week before the market is about to end and the plunge protection team jumps in to raise it back up.

Bond market is also high but it's high when people are selling bonds. The bond market is low when people are buying bonds.

Bidens stock market gains have disappeared. Gains he only had when he took over as president........right after trump.

We're in a gradual recession thanks to Joe. 2 quarters of negative gdp is a recession.

The stock market crashing has little to do with Biden and more to do with the fed. Had Trump won the election, which he lost fair and square, his big spending would have caused rapid inflation, and the fed would have had the same recourse. The market would have gone bear if Trump was in office.

The inflation we’re seeing is a product of both Trump and Biden
It’s likely the fault of the last 4-5 Presidents. But like it or not if it happens on your watch you own it.

It’s likely the fault of the last 4-5 Presidents. But like it or not if it happens on your watch you own it.
Agreed with your first sentence.

In terms of presidents being responsible for what happens on their watch, I have to say that is something I never bought into. I think people need to stop acting like the president is the economy. In many ways the president has very little sway over the short term effects of the economy. I realize their going to get credit or blame for what happens, but I think it’s simplistic

Agreed with your first sentence.

In terms of presidents being responsible for what happens on their watch, I have to say that is something I never bought into. I think people need to stop acting like the president is the economy. In many ways the president has very little sway over the short term effects of the economy. I realize their going to get credit or blame for what happens, but I think it’s simplistic
Whether or not it’s the actual fault of the person sitting in the seat at the time they own the blame right or wrong Is my point.

I will say Biden probably owns more than most since he’s been Senator. VP and now Pres for the last 4 decades Minus a 4 year hiatus while Trump was potus.

Forum List

Back