If He Were President, the Far Right Would Lead Romney Around by a Ring in His Nose

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Robert Creamer: If He Were President, the Far Right Would Lead Romney Around by a Ring in His Nose

Believe that, as President, Mitt Romney would revert to his days as a "Massachusetts Moderate?" Think again.

Every bit of evidence indicates that if he were President, the Far Right would lead Romney around by a ring in his nose.

Just last week, we saw it clearly on display. It didn't take but two weeks for the Far Right to force the Romney campaign to sever its ties with openly gay Richard Grinnell, who it had hired as its foreign policy spokesman. The campaign itself argued that it had begged Grinnell to stay. But right wing talk show host Brian Fischer of the American Family Association, who had led the drive to force Grinnell's resignation, declared it a major victory.

On his radio show, Fischer bragged that Romney had learned his lesson and would never again hire a gay or lesbian in a major campaign role. And you certainly didn't see Romney contesting that assessment.

Instead we've seen Romney lined up shoulder to shoulder on TV with Tea Party icon Michele Bachmann, and Virginia Governor Robert McDonnell -- a potential Romney VP pick and a champion of "trans-vaginal ultrasounds."

Romney, getting punked by rightwingers? Where is his sense of manhood to stand up for what he believes in?

First, I thought you were leaving?

Second, if we were interested in what the idiots at HuffPo had to say about anything we'd be there and not here

Third, I find the ring nose concept offensive and possibly racist

You mean the President would actually listen to the people?! How scandalous!

Robert Creamer: If He Were President, the Far Right Would Lead Romney Around by a Ring in His Nose

Believe that, as President, Mitt Romney would revert to his days as a "Massachusetts Moderate?" Think again.

Every bit of evidence indicates that if he were President, the Far Right would lead Romney around by a ring in his nose.

Just last week, we saw it clearly on display. It didn't take but two weeks for the Far Right to force the Romney campaign to sever its ties with openly gay Richard Grinnell, who it had hired as its foreign policy spokesman. The campaign itself argued that it had begged Grinnell to stay. But right wing talk show host Brian Fischer of the American Family Association, who had led the drive to force Grinnell's resignation, declared it a major victory.

On his radio show, Fischer bragged that Romney had learned his lesson and would never again hire a gay or lesbian in a major campaign role. And you certainly didn't see Romney contesting that assessment.

Instead we've seen Romney lined up shoulder to shoulder on TV with Tea Party icon Michele Bachmann, and Virginia Governor Robert McDonnell -- a potential Romney VP pick and a champion of "trans-vaginal ultrasounds."

Romney, getting punked by rightwingers? Where is his sense of manhood to stand up for what he believes in?

So, do you read that left-wing rag like, 24/7? When do you fit in Toon Network and Comedy Central? I hear they are great sources for the left leaning as well.

No I don't believe that.

Romney was the CEO of Bain Capital for more than 20 years--and he knows how to deal with extremists--LOL. NO ONE is going to be leading him around by the nose. He will be the one taking hold of those nose rings and dragging them around.

I don't think so - I didn't click on the link, but I think Romney thus far (as stated by some member of his team) has just said or done whatever he had to say or do to get the nomination. Then he has his etch-a-sketch moment, and we see the candidate.

"So here I come to thee
Against my will; and surely do I trow
Thou dost not wish to see me. Still ’tis true
That no man loves the messenger of ill."

Antigone

No I don't believe that.

Romney was the CEO of Bain Capital for more than 20 years--and he knows how to deal with extremists--LOL. NO ONE is going to be leading him around by the nose. He will be the one taking hold of those nose rings and dragging them around.

I do believe your right. Not to many CEO's get led around by a nose ring.

Another lame thread by the HuffPo king. Jeeze.

Forum List

Back