If He SAYS So!!!!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Howard Dean: I Saved the Democratic Party

DNC Chairman Howard Dean is now boasting that he's the savior of the Democratic Party, in a none-too-subtle slap at former party chief Terry McAuliffe, not to mention the last Democratic standard bearer, Sen. John Kerry.

Asked why he wanted to run the DNC, Dean told ABC's "The View" last week: "Somebody had to save the party."

He insisted that Democrats were heading in the wrong direction before he took over, telling "View" gabber Joy Behar, "We thought we were going to win by becoming Republicans."

The ex-Vermont governor suggested that Sen. Kerry didn't have the backbone to defeat President Bush in last year's election, saying, "If you want to win, it's not so much what you believe ... it's whether you're willing to fight for what you believe. And the Democrats had given up. We had simply not been willing to stand up and fight."

Dean's bizarre attack on his fellow Democrats went unnoticed by the mainstream press. But talk radio host Steve Malzberg told NewsMax he had a field day playing the clips while filling in on Atlanta's WGST.
After criticizing his predecessors for being too lame, Dean turned his fire on the GOP.

"The truth is, they are a white Christian party," he insisted. "They don't welcome and embrace diversity."

Dean also blasted the Bush administration for what he charged was a bid to deflect blame over Hurricane Katrina, saying, "That really was a [Karl] Rove inspired thing - to go attack the local people."

But when it came to New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, Dean turned defensive, saying it wasn't Nagin's fault that the city's school buses weren't used to evacuate his trapped constituents.

"The school buses were controlled by the school board, not the mayor," Dean insisted. "You can't blame the mayor for that."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/9/20/102120.shtml

clinton didn't have sexual relations

gore invented the internet

kerry voted for it before he voted against it

dean saved the dem party

well i can certainly see why they are all on the same side

kurtsprincess said:
ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

be very quiet and perhaps the dims won't realize what a loser he is until November 3, 2008. :laugh: :laugh:

The Dems are so fragmented now I doubt they could get their act together by 2008 with a concerted effort.

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaHHHH!

Their savior!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope they really believe this! I can't stop freaking laughing....

I actually liked listening to him when he was running, I even thought I might vote for him (at the time I was annoyed at Bush for going into Iraq) :eek:

Just goes to show ya that people will say anything to get elected and when they aren't they show their true feelings.

Since I don't want to get kicked off for this confession I'd just like to say I voted for Bush!!

Trigg said:
I actually liked listening to him when he was running, I even thought I might vote for him (at the time I was annoyed at Bush for going into Iraq) :eek:

Just goes to show ya that people will say anything to get elected and when they aren't they show their true feelings.

Since I don't want to get kicked off for this confession I'd just like to say I voted for Bush!!

No kicking off, just possible whipping and flogging :whip: lol jk

Trigg said:

Trigg, if you were against the war in Iraq, I can see how you would like Dean and dislike Kerry. Makes sense. But the important thing is that you did come through in the end, lol!

Forum List

Back