If Hannity were "man on the street"

What a surprise, leftists attacking people instead of the issues they stand for. Who would have ever expected them to attack the messenger? Not me obviously. I would have thought they would counteact anything they did find stupid with facts and argument. but no. Let's just attack Hannity.

If he is all you claim he is, why do waste your time talking about him?

I am simply attacking his style of attacking moderates. He amuses me the way that a self-absorbed unreasonable adolescent throwing a temper tantrum would amuse me. You can’t help but notice and comment.

Sarah told me Hannity has a board, why not go bitch about him there?

I’ve been there and done that – sort of. I learned that even if you question Hannity’s comments or offer the slightest criticism (even if it is done in a civil, fact-based, and polite manner) it is highly likely that you will be banned. I was banned.

Kind of like getting banned at the DU or the Dailykos for saying something conservative... :eusa_whistle:

I’ve been there and done that – sort of. I learned that even if you question Hannity’s comments or offer the slightest criticism (even if it is done in a civil, fact-based, and polite manner) it is highly likely that you will be banned. I was banned.

Kind of like getting banned at the DU or the Dailykos for saying something conservative... :eusa_whistle:
actually, matt is full of shit
you could give criticism of Hannity there, but you couldnt be disrespectful
matt and sarahg are fucking LIARS

what pissed me off was their stupid civility rules

I have never been there and I am not aware of that ever happening. I'll check it out some time and carefully read the rules for members and see if they are consistent with the actions that the moderators do. The moderators at the Hannity site go over the line. The rules state that you can civilly disagree with Hannity – and post such a disagreement - and still be a member. Yet, in practice, such is not the case.

I have never been there and I am not aware of that ever happening. I'll check it out some time and carefully read the rules for members and see if they are consistent with the actions that the moderators do. The moderators at the Hannity site go over the line. The rules state that you can civilly disagree with Hannity – and post such a disagreement - and still be a member. Yet, in practice, such is not the case.

Huh. Just last week, I swore I didn't believe in ghosts...and yet...:confused:

send your complaint to Hannity.com.....

Speaking of Hannity, when is he going to get waterboarded, as he volunteered to do? After all, i thought waterboarding wasn't that bad, right?

Much like on DU and KOS I would imagine. What would you expect when you go on The Hannity boards to antagonize the posters there with Hannity hate.

Speaking of Hannity, when is he going to get waterboarded, as he volunteered to do? After all, i thought waterboarding wasn't that bad, right?

I think they are stil trying to sort through all the applications for the position of waterboard technician.

With so many millions volunteering, this will take some time.

Much like on DU and KOS I would imagine. What would you expect when you go on The Hannity boards to antagonize the posters there with Hannity hate.

I was not being antagonistic. It was not “Hannity hate”? I was simply offering a comment and a question. I remember it quite well. I said that when talking about Dick Durban, Hannity often reminds us that Durban compared our interrogation techniques used at Camp X-Ray, Guantanamo Bay with those utilized by such regimes as Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, and the Khmer Rouge. I asked if Hannity had ever reminded us that Durban was criticized for the comment by fellow Democrats and later apologized for it. I doubt that such a post warranted my being immediately banned.

Forum List

Back