If Guns Kill People...

He had a criminal record?
YOU - not me - claimed he is a law-abiding citizen until Vegas. YOUR statement - back it up. Where's YOUR evidence?

In the meantime, here's my 'evidence' that you are full of shit and just made that up:
The Las Vegas Sheriff said the gunman had help.

The gunman obviously did not go out on the day he did the shooting and buy all those weapons, all that ammo, the Bump Stock, etc so he OBVIOUSLY planned and prepped for it BEFORE that day. 'Law-abiding citizens' don't do that.

The investigation revealed that Vegas was not the 1st time he rented a room over-looking a concert / crowded event, suggesting he was close to doing this before.

Your turn - produce anything hat PROVES he was a law-abiding citizen until Vegas like you claimed.
-- And as Hillary demonstrated, just because you aren't indicted, arrested, charged, prosecuted does not mean you are a law-abiding citizen.

Tick-tock....

Snowflakes would rather have a mass killing weapon than save lives.
We could save LOTS of lives if everyone was locked up in prison. No car accidents or murders or gun violence. Let's take away all freedom for the sake of saving what amounts to 0.0000002% of the population.

He had a criminal record?
YOU - not me - claimed he is a law-abiding citizen until Vegas. YOUR statement - back it up. Where's YOUR evidence?

In the meantime, here's my 'evidence' that you are full of shit and just made that up:
The Las Vegas Sheriff said the gunman had help.

The gunman obviously did not go out on the day he did the shooting and buy all those weapons, all that ammo, the Bump Stock, etc so he OBVIOUSLY planned and prepped for it BEFORE that day. 'Law-abiding citizens' don't do that.

The investigation revealed that Vegas was not the 1st time he rented a room over-looking a concert / crowded event, suggesting he was close to doing this before.

Your turn - produce anything hat PROVES he was a law-abiding citizen until Vegas like you claimed.
-- And as Hillary demonstrated, just because you aren't indicted, arrested, charged, prosecuted does not mean you are a law-abiding citizen.

Tick-tock....

It was legal. Shouldn't be obviously, but all legal till the shooting started.

Not seeing any police reports, etc. posted proving he wasn't a law abiding citizen before he wasn't.
Oh, you are using the 'Hillary Defense' -- claiming not being indicted, charged, arrested, and/or convicted makes you a
law-abiding citizen'....which makes serial killers 'law-abiding citizens' until they get caught.

Again, snowflakes are SO F*ED UP.

Snowflakes would rather have a mass killing weapon than save lives.
We could save LOTS of lives if everyone was locked up in prison. No car accidents or murders or gun violence. Let's take away all freedom for the sake of saving what amounts to 0.0000002% of the population.

Don't be such a drama queen. We should not legally arm mass killers.

Again, you just pulled that out of your ass. The investigation has not revealed how he got all of his weapons, ammo, etc - legally or not, whether he broke laws by crossing state lines with his arsenal, etc....

You are just continually making up BS to justify your claim that is based on YOUR OPINION.

Again, you just pulled that out of your ass. The investigation has not revealed how he got all of his weapons, ammo, etc - legally or not, whether he broke laws by crossing state lines with his arsenal, etc....

You are just continually making up BS to justify your claim that is based on YOUR OPINION.

likely he broke laws------but ~~~~ la la la BREAKING LAWS AIN'T HARD TO DO (sing with the melody of neil sedaka's
'breaking up is hard to do')

I've seen no report laws were broken. Seems you are one with the BS.

You are claiming he broke laws.
Actually you are WRONG.

YOU claimed he is a 'law-abiding citizen'. I said you don't know that and can not prove that.

So far you have proved me right. Thanks for that!

Let me know when you are ready to debate like an adult.
I am ready. I have been ready. I am waiting for you to do so.

Not having a criminal record is not the same thing as being a 'lab-abiding citizen'. Many serial killers, by your and Bo's standards, are evidently 'law-abiding citizens', despite hacking up numerous victims over years, until being caught.

Arguing something like that may help you claim 'victory' in your mind but does not make it so.

Let me know when you are ready to debate like an adult.
I am ready. I have been ready. I am waiting for you to do so.

Not having a criminal record is not the same thing as being a 'lab-abiding citizen'. Many serial killers, by your and Bo's standards, are evidently 'law-abiding citizens', despite hacking up numerous victims over years, until being caught.

Arguing something like that may help you claim 'victory' in your mind but does not make it so.

They are law abiding till they break the law, not caught. I've seen no evidence of laws broken before he started shooting. If you have some please share.

They are law abiding till they break the law, not caught.
I've seen no evidence of laws broken before he started shooting.

Wow, it took a long time for you to finally admit my point.
You have not SEEN any evidence to suggest he had broken any laws...but you don't know.
It is your OPINION that he was a law-abiding citizen' until he committed the shooting.

They are law abiding till they break the law, not caught.
I've seen no evidence of laws broken before he started shooting.

Wow, it took a long time for you to finally admit my point.
You have not SEEN any evidence to suggest he had broken any laws...but you don't know.
It is your OPINION that he was a law-abiding citizen' until he committed the shooting.

Based on numerous reports yes. I didn't know him. He could legally buy all those guns.

Forum List

Back