If Guns Are 'Bad'….

Guns are only bad if they are used to secure the little people. The elite rulers must have the guns, us little people deserve no such protection....

Guns are only bad if they are used to secure the little people. The elite rulers must have the guns, us little people deserve no such protection....

Removing our guns, gives the government even more power. The less we have, the more they have.
:eck:

SNIP:

“I don’t think legitimate sportsmen are going to say, ‘I need an assault weapon to go hunting,’” Cuomo said, according to the New York Times. “There is a balance here — I understand the rights of gun owners; I understand the rights of hunters.”

Cuomo indicated the state will likely force some kind of permit process on owners of semi-automatic “assault weapons.” In addition to generating revenue and expanding the size and reach of government, the effort will allow the state to confiscate the weapons of citizens who do not comply.

“Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it,” the governor said.

» New York Gov: Gun Confiscation and Forced Buy-back an Option Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

massmurderers-1.jpg

.....why is Obama surrounded by them?

Why is New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg surrounded by them?

Guns are amoral, not bad; those who value guns and are immune to the human suffering they cause are immoral and those who feel the more done to mitigate human suffering are moral.

Your welcome, no need to thank me, I enjoy edifying the ignorant.
You go ahead and die at the hands of some lunatic if it makes you feel better. Myself, I will fight back, using my guns, and protect my family. I feel sorry about the suffering I cause these crazy people but mot enough to die by their hand.

Millions of law abiding citizens are buying guns. This should tell our inept president that banning isnt going to fly.

He probably has his own Plan B to address when he returns from a month in Hawaii, during January? New legislation to stop the production and storage of cartridges/magazines?

Guns are amoral, not bad; those who value guns and are immune to the human suffering they cause are immoral and those who feel the more done to mitigate human suffering are moral.

It doesn't strike you as hypocritical for Obama to be bombing the fuck out of women and children in AfPak but claiming concern about violence in Newton, Conn?

Even Communist China agrees: The Communist Chinese government, via its state-run media front Xinhua, has called for Americans to be disarmed, arguing that the Sandy Hook school massacre demands “no delay for U.S. gun control.”

» Communist Chinese Government Calls For Americans to be Disarmed Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

images-5-1.jpg

More reactionary lies.

And, our president and others have armed guards to protect them from froot loops who want to kill them. People like the ones the gun nuts want to guarantee have easy access to more guns.

Mentally ill
Foreign and domestic terrorists
Criminals
Illegal aliens

Those are the people the gun nuts want to protect.

You go ahead and die at the hands of some lunatic if it makes you feel better. Myself, I will fight back, using my guns, and protect my family. I feel sorry about the suffering I cause these crazy people but mot enough to die by their hand.

[imghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ICYDTtnkh-Y/UEncjKqyeiI/AAAAAAAAXds/_sxB257M044/s1600/mighty_mouse.jpg[/img]

I love these Mighty Mouse posts but where are all of you he-mans when mass murders are going down?

The one in Tucson hid out in the Walgreen's store while unarmed people disarmed the shooter.

Fact is, all your guns have been useless to stop gun violence. That won't change just by adding more guns.

More reactionary lies.

And, our president and others have armed guards to protect them from froot loops who want to kill them. People like the ones the gun nuts want to guarantee have easy access to more guns.

Mentally ill
Foreign and domestic terrorists
Criminals
Illegal aliens

Those are the people the gun nuts want to protect.
Completely false, just more emotional garbage thats expected to come from you.

Forum List

Back