If Government is Inept, why not get rid of it?

:eusa_eh:

This is a joke right? I mean the word ANARCHO should be somewhat of a hint that they're anarchists.

No joke.

If anarcho-capitalism is anarchy,it makes perfect sense to have two names for the same thing. to you. :rolleyes:

It's called anarcho-capitalism to differentiate it from other forms of anarchism, such as anarcho-communism.

Anarchist schools of thought - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yet, the anarchists themselves don't accept them as anarchists.

Round and round we go.

No joke.

If anarcho-capitalism is anarchy,it makes perfect sense to have two names for the same thing. to you. :rolleyes:

It's called anarcho-capitalism to differentiate it from other forms of anarchism, such as anarcho-communism.

Round and round we go.

:lol:

The anarcho-communists don't accept them as anarchists, and anarcho-capitalists don't accept anarcho-communists as anarchists.

But I find it funny that you accept anarcho-communists as anarchists, despite them having two names!

Round and round we go.

The anarcho-communists don't accept them as anarchists, and anarcho-capitalists don't accept anarcho-communists as anarchists.

But I find it funny that you accept anarcho-communists as anarchists, despite them having two names!
WTF? I do?

I KNOW I am posting in English, but go figure.

Round and round we go.

WTF? I do?

The fact that you said "the anarchists themselves don't accept them as anarchists" when it's the anarcho-communists, or other anarcho-collectivists, who don't accept them as anarchists. Which would mean that you accept that anarcho-communists are anarchists, despite them having their own special anarcho name.

WTF? I do?

The fact that you said "the anarchists themselves don't accept them as anarchists" when it's the anarcho-communists, or other anarcho-collectivists, who don't accept them as anarchists. Which would mean that you accept that anarcho-communists are anarchists, despite them having their own special anarcho name.
As I said, go figure.

Well for the record, I think every anarcho-capitalist would be shocked to learn that they apparently don't believe in getting rid of government all together.

Destroy Government? No. I'm not an Anarchist..

It's called small Limited Government, getting rid of the Useless Social Programs that do more harm than good, and are just another add to the Debt and a Weight to the Tax Payer.

Cutting Taxes to the Small Businesses. That's self Explanatory. They need all the money they can get to keep their Company Growing.

Government is Broken, how? Because every party right now, cares about their Agenda only, some don't want to participate in Partisanship. If you want an Efficient Government you have to Toss aside your Personal Agenda, and focus on the Country's Agenda.

It's also called Reading the Constitution..
Yep, I can see it now, 54 million people that receive Social Security are going to rush to polls to vote for the candidate who promises to end this wasteful program. Not gonna happen.

"Government is Broken"--"Government is inept"--"Government is the problem"

"YADA YADA YADA"

These are the statements uttered by rightwingers every election year. But if the problem is government, then why not get rid of it? I can think of numerous reasons why government sucks(reason #1--I am not the Dictator!) but I wonder why a rightwinger does not.

For all the Rightwingers, Libertarians, Conservatives and even rightwing Fascists--Why do you wish to keep or destroy government.

The federal government was originally formed for Military only to protect this nation. Today--it's in education, health care, banking, auto, energy, etc. etc. etc.

I have absolutely no problems in getting the federal government back down to size--meaning operating only to protect this country.

Then let the states do the rest of the regulation. Why--because the federal government is enept and fiscally irresponsible.

No One can Borrow and Spend their way to Prosperity.

Destroy Government? No. I'm not an Anarchist..

It's called small Limited Government, getting rid of the Useless Social Programs that do more harm than good, and are just another add to the Debt and a Weight to the Tax Payer.

Cutting Taxes to the Small Businesses. That's self Explanatory. They need all the money they can get to keep their Company Growing.

Government is Broken, how? Because every party right now, cares about their Agenda only, some don't want to participate in Partisanship. If you want an Efficient Government you have to Toss aside your Personal Agenda, and focus on the Country's Agenda.

It's also called Reading the Constitution..
Yep, I can see it now, 54 million people that receive Social Security are going to rush to polls to vote for the candidate who promises to end this wasteful program. Not gonna happen.

Wanna bet that those 54 million Americans wouldn't prefer to have their social security in a private sector saving's account?

I picture a world where the stench of burning flesh is a delicacy. Where children labor, pushing wheel-barrows up steep hills to deliver the deep-fried organs of disabled corpses. I fantasize of a world where an exit out of the front door could end with a sizzling bullet striking straight inward, through the bridge of my nose, slightly grazing the bottom corner of my bare eyeballs.

I can envision a great world, where fire and misery reign through the Chapels, burning the wicked tyrants who preach in the name of goodness. My mind occupies a territory where goods and services are paid for with blood, puss and mucus. The noble drink from skull cups, and only the elite savor the tastes of the finest bits of plague.

How much for a Cadillac Margarita and a Cheeseburger with Fries?

A swollen, boogery finger for the Margarita. A foot laced with gangreen for the Cheeseburger and fries.

Forum List

Back