if god were to come today

Well he wouldn't want the bad people, and there are only a handful good ones around, so I imagine he would tell those to go forth and procreate. God would leave them here to get the job done. So I guess my answer is zero.

I heard that last time, God left left some angels.....So it could be a negative number!!

From a Christian perspective, He would definitely leave behind all of those who don't love everyone unconditionally.

Do you have hatred towards a neighbor? Don't pack your bags yet.
Do you have trouble loving liberals or conservatives? You're sticking around too.
Do you find yourself thinking that other cultures or religions are worse than you? Then hand your ticket to somebody else - you won't be needing it.

If God were to come today, reality is that the only ones on the bus will be those who have learned to love each other as Jesus loves us. The rest aren't prepared to unite as one with Christ.

From a Christian perspective, He would definitely leave behind all of those who don't love everyone unconditionally.

Do you have trouble loving liberals or conservatives? You're sticking around too.
Do you find yourself thinking that other cultures or religions are worse than you? Then hand your ticket to somebody else - you won't be needing it.

If God were to come today, reality is that the only ones on the bus will be those who have learned to love each other as Jesus loves us. The rest aren't prepared to unite as one with Christ.

Well, at times, I detest myself

So I guess I can't go..

Well, at times, I detest myself

So I guess I can't go..

I guess that makes two of us! :razz:

What makes you think He would be taking anyone back rather than hanging out here?

Which Middle Eastern country would he come from? Would he be wearing a turban and be dressed like Bin Laden or a "dirty wizard"? Would he even speak "English"? Would he be mad that we bombed Iraq? And Threatened Iran?

So.......what you're saying is that God (who supposedly loves us unconditionally) would have conditions on who He takes back because He doesn't want them?

Glad I don't go to your church!

So.......what you're saying is that God (who supposedly loves us unconditionally) would have conditions on who He takes back because He doesn't want them?

Well... yes I did say that and I can see why it sounds messed up.

Using the wrong words, I was trying to say that if we don't love each other as Christ loves us, we cannot unite with Him. So it's not God who refuses us, it's us who refuse Him if our hearts (our minds) are not ready to love unconditionally when He arrives.

Using the wrong words, I was trying to say that if we don't love each other as Christ loves us, we cannot unite with Him. So it's not God who refuses us, it's us who refuse Him if our hearts (our minds) are not ready to love unconditionally when He arrives.

Unite with Christ? Are you gay?

Wrong. We ARE ready to love unconditionally since birth. One instinct a young baby has is to suckle, which is part of compassion and love. Interestingly enough (According to His Holiness the Dali Lama), he points to that as a way to show people are born basically good. Hatred is learned. Why is a baby suckling at it's mothers breast compassionate and loving? Simple.....in it's desire to feed itself, it also discovers that it releases the pressure on the mothers breasts, which in turn makes her feel better, and thus, the baby feels better as well.

As far as loving one another as Christ loves us? Well.......check the OT and Judaic theology, as it states in the Torah that our souls are actually a small piece of God that He carved out from under His Throne of Glory, which He then placed into your embryo (at around the 40 day mark incidentally, which coincides with the development of the nervous system), which is what your soul is...........a small piece of God Himself that He gave to you to help you out with this life. If you need reference for this, Google "Universal Torah Network", and then check out the programs on the soul. It's taught by Torah Scholars and Rabbis incidentally.

So............if God is already inside you (which incidentally is what Jesus meant when He stated "The Father and I are One", as well as "the Kingdom of God is within", then why is it that you have to re-learn what you already know, which is to love one another as you love God, which is what Yeshua (Jesus) stated was the greatest Commandment.

Nope.........epic fail.

Last edited:

Wrong. We ARE ready to love unconditionally since birth. One instinct a young baby has is to suckle, which is part of compassion and love. Interestingly enough (According to His Holiness the Dali Lama), he points to that as a way to show people are born basically good. Hatred is learned. Why is a baby suckling at it's mothers breast compassionate and loving? Simple.....in it's desire to feed itself, it also discovers that it releases the pressure on the mothers breasts, which in turn makes her feel better, and thus, the baby feels better as well.

As far as loving one another as Christ loves us? Well.......check the OT and Judaic theology, as it states in the Torah that our souls are actually a small piece of God that He carved out from under His Throne of Glory, which He then placed into your embryo (at around the 40 day mark incidentally, which coincides with the development of the nervous system), which is what your soul is...........a small piece of God Himself that He gave to you to help you out with this life. If you need reference for this, Google "Universal Torah Network", and then check out the programs on the soul. It's taught by Torah Scholars and Rabbis incidentally.

So............if God is already inside you (which incidentally is what Jesus meant when He stated "The Father and I are One", as well as "the Kingdom of God is within", then why is it that you have to re-learn what you already know, which is to love one another as you love God, which is what Yeshua (Jesus) stated was the greatest Commandment.

Nope.........epic fail.

So here's my question for you. It's rather harsh, but for many people it could be a reality: If your neighbor molested your children, who ultimately grew up to be drug addicts and to resent you because through years of abuse you never recognized their hints that something very bad was happening to them, and if you wanted this person deader than dirt as a result of his abuse, when you die are you going to unite with Christ if this person has died before you and is now in perfect union with Him?

We don't know what happened to the abuser, except that at some point he must have gone through a deep conversion process and fully repented for his sins. In his infinite mercy and unconditional love, God recognized this mans pure conversion and welcomed his child into the Kingdom. Now after years of hating him, you have a sudden and unexpected decision: Can I love him unconditionally? Is this really Heaven? Can I stand to be here?

I'm moving away from specific scriptures here and I'm just getting real. No hocus-pocus or weird things going on. Just a person you hate who is now united with the King of mercy, who is waiting to unite with you as well. Do you think you could do it?

In my world, there is certainly scripture, but life is lived with our feet on the ground and the choices that we make, regardless of what the scriptures say. If God is love (and He is), and we are not love (as defined by God, not us), will we accept him when it's our time to enter the Kingdom?

I certainly hope that I will, but sometimes I doubt whether or not I'm prepared for it. There's n question that he's prepared to accept me - my sins are forgiven and I've been redeemed by our Savior. But am I ready to accept Him? I certainly hope so.

I have a strong feeling that most of it revolves around my willingness to accept YOU. That is the message that Christ came to reveal.

god will take all the weenie bible sniffers, but can he please, please, please take the muslims too. They should like it there, I hear there's no toilet paper in heaven either.

and shall you burn in hell, since that is your desire.

I am still trying to figure out Gods game here.

First he creates us ignorant of him

Then there is a proclaimation that tell us to find the true God

Then God allows the flooding of false propaganda that suggests this is god, that is god--even different methods of how to praise and worship God

And at the end, God comes back and seperate those that guess correctly from those that guessed incorrectly and bring those that correctly back home with him and make the others suffer.

All I can say is--what gives "GOD"?

Forum List

Back