If God sends hail to punish, why is hail being sent against America?

Hob, I don't know know what scripture you read, but the Bible tells us that God came to us in human form. Emanuel, God, with us.
My Lord came to us as a human, was hung on a cross as a human, paid for my sins while in human form, died for us as a human. Came back as a human, ascended as a human, and with His human foot with a hole right through it, will touch down on the Mount of Olives to end WW3, and will remain with us in His glorified human body forever. He is God, our Father, in human form. We call Him Jesus, the Christ.

Here is what Jesus said about Rome trying to pervert the word of Christ:
The earth may pass away but my word will never pass away.
Rome tried it's best to rid the world of Christ. They were unsuccessful. We are seeing a revision of that very thing. Christianity bad, everything else good. This attempt will also fail.

Last edited:
Hob, I don't know know what scripture you read, but the Bible tells us that God came to us in human form. Emanuel, God, with us.
My Lord came to us as a human, was hung on a cross as a human, paid for my sins while in human form, died for us as a human. Came back as a human, ascended as a human, and with His human foot with a hole right through it, will touch down on the Mount of Olives to end WW3, and will remain with us in His glorified human body forever. He is God, our Father, in human form. We call Him Jesus, the Christ.
It really makes no sense to me. It's ok. There is a reason I changed from Catholicism to Buddhism. I appreciate you explaining your own understanding of the teachings of Christianity that you revere.

"God" sends hail to "punish"? I don't think so. I think it's a fact of nature and less personal than that. You're making God sound like a vindictive wizard.

I didn't say it the Bible said it. :)

And yes, Love (God) will spank you when you need a spanking.
What Bible passage is that? The one on spanking I mean....:bowdown:

I am by no means anyone to bow to.

Romans 13:10, KJV
Love worketh no ill to his neighbour:...

If God (Love) encouraged us to misbehave by not punishing us when we misbehave, he would be working ill to us.

"God" sends hail to "punish"? I don't think so. I think it's a fact of nature and less personal than that. You're making God sound like a vindictive wizard.

If God (Love) encouraged us to misbehave by not punishing us when we misbehave, he would be working ill to us.
Well, that where we differ. You are as worthy of a bow to as any other being since we all have Buddha nature.

Well, that where we differ. You are as worthy of a bow to as any other being since we all have Buddha nature.

Yes Ma'am. :)

While God has used hail, not all hail is the wrath of God.

Job 38:22-23
English Standard Version (ESV)
(22)“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow,
or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,
(23)which I have reserved for the time of trouble,
for the day of battle and war?

God sends the hail when He wants to and it is damaging a lot of people and their property in America.

You have to first identify the time/s of trouble, battle, and war. God uses hail to protect the Jews in times of trouble, battle and war. For instance, He hammered the Egyptians with hail during the exodus in an arid, rarely sees rain let alone frozen rain land, (big ass 100 # hail) and will be hammering the Russians and their Muslim allies in the same manner, when they invade Israel in the not to distant future. (When you see that happen, know who is hurling the hail, because He prophesied to us, his MO, for that very purpose. So we would know who He is.)

Other than that, it is a fairly common weather event, caused by rising and falling drops of moisture.
If the hail is the size of a small human, and is killing people, then hit your knees..........

Not sure about what you're saying but Peace. If it were common then every human being on earth would have experienced it and I never have in my 38 years...maybe it is common for some.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

It comes as the result of prayer, knowing the Word of God, and practice to apply the Word. Look at Paul. He knew before he even entered a city what was in store for him, but he was at peace. Stephen was being stoned to death, and was at peace. Unless your problems are more dire than theirs, maybe the fault lies in the receiver rather than the giver. It is hard for a person not to fret or do their best to control a situation. And yet it won't add one inch to your stature, and is killer on your health.

On the other hand, if you give what stresses you to God, there are no better hands to be in. Pray for His will, not your will to prevail and then relax. By no means does that mean that bad things don't happen to good people, but the manner in which you get through them can change dramatically. Paul didn't particularly like being thrown in jail, but took advantage of the situation when he was, in peace. Memorize the verses on peace and take them to heart, and pray for understanding. He won't withhold any good thing from you, and peace is a good thing.

Last edited:

No. That is just what you were taught to believe which contradicts everything taught in the OT not to mention everything that Jesus believed.

There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God ether before during or after their human existence.

Jesus himself said that he was taught by God, God sent him, and that God was the source of his existence.

Any being sent by God or taught by God or whose source is God cannot be God.

In John 20:17, by saying that his God is our God Jesus himself shows that he did not think of himself as God or claim to be God.

You profess to believe that a three in one God impregnated a virgin to father himself so that he could become fully human without a human father yet you find it too hard to believe that you have been deceived?

seriously?

Forum List

Back