If God loves us unconditionally, why does he kill us instead of curing us?

Apparently, God must be the architect of evolution. His “design” reflects the need to fornicate (or propagate), then die off with age.

Nature creates for the best possible end.

If this is the best the Gods can do, being supernatural and all that, then all those imaginary Gods get a failing grade.

Regards
DL

Atheists have never had a "moral" issue with murdering people. Atheism's gift to humanity in the 20th century was oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies. If I want a lesson on morality, I certainly won't be getting it from an atheist.

Get it from your bible then. God kill for many infractions that are minor but theists do not care as long as they get to stone unruly children.

Regards
DL
Gnostics believe that mankind is wholly evil.

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.

1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

The Gnostic Christian reality.

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide. "It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

You live in one of the poorest condition that I have found.

Regards
DL
You can write whatever bullshit you want to write, but there is plenty of information out there that says otherwise.

Gnostic Christianity

It is logic and reason, fool, that can only be confirmed as it is irrefutable.

That is why the dimwitted like you cannot understand things.

Regards
DL
I understand your beliefs are not the beliefs of Gnostics. Your beliefs are closer to secular humanism.

Atheists have never had a "moral" issue with murdering people. Atheism's gift to humanity in the 20th century was oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies. If I want a lesson on morality, I certainly won't be getting it from an atheist.

Get it from your bible then. God kill for many infractions that are minor but theists do not care as long as they get to stone unruly children.

Regards
DL

I wrote this to refute the false notion that Gnostic Christians do not like matter and reality that the inquisitors propagated to justify their many murders of my religions originators. It shows that Christians should actually hate matter and not Gnostic Christians.

The Christian reality.

1 John 2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Gen 3; 17 Thou shalt not eat of it; cursed is the ground for thy sake; in toil shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life.

-----------

Gnostic Christian Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

"If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you.

If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you.

[Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."

As you can see from that quote, if we see God's kingdom all around us and inside of us, we cannot think that the world is anything but evolving perfection. Most just don't see it and live in poverty. Let me try to make you see the world the way I do.

Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be, given our past history, or an ugly and imperfect world?

Candide. "It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

That means that we live in the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given all the conditions at hand and the history that got us here. That is an irrefutable statement given entropy and the anthropic principle.

Regards
DL
You can write whatever bullshit you want to write, but there is plenty of information out there that says otherwise.

Gnostic Christianity
As you noted, “information” does not equate to reality.
Reality is. Evidence is. It’s the interpretation of reality and evidence that is open to subjectivity.

Many will reject God.

Indeed. All moral people will reject the genocidal son murdering God of the bible.

Tell me, if you were a German before WWII, would you favor and vote for Hitler, given that he and your God are so close in their genocidal ways?

Regards
DL

Hitler was an evil man who rejected God and killed others to fulfill the wishes of his selfish sin nature.

God did not create murder or any of the evil things then men do to each other - mankind rejecting God's perfect will brought evil into the world.

God doesn't condone sin and will judge it on the end.

God does allow people to exercise their right to reject his perfect will and act sinfully.

Are you arguing that God should force us all to act in concert with his perfect will (as this would end evil)?

Last edited:
There is a deaal the bible never details. How did 1/3 of the angels revolt against Him ? Supernatural politics.
Same as
" Satan will be bound in a pit for 1000 years then ? Released for a little while "
Parole ?

1\3 of the angels revolted with Lucifer who sought to elevate himself above God's will (and by extension become his own god).

Ironically, most non believers critical of God share the same heresy.

No matter how these folks dress it up, the core issue is that most non believers don't want anyone (or anything) telling them what they can and can't do - they want to act like they are their own gods.

Not just me, but the vast majority of us if scriptures are correct and the many of us will take the wide road into hell.

Please correct me if I am mistaken but, aren't you an atheist?

In any event, my view of the "the path to destruction is wide" is that most people won't live a life that is in compliance with God's commandments. However, it is my personal belief that Jesus will save most, if not all of those, that go astray.

I am not an atheist. I am a Gnostic Christian.

Most Christians are not universalists even though you are correct in reading that Jesus does say all are saved as well as Yahweh in the O.T.

You are aware then that Christianity lies quite liberally about hell and Satan. Right?

Hell and Satan are Christian inventions. Yes?

Regards
DL

There is no such thing as a Gnostic Christian.

The Gnostic search for secret knowledge is related to Lucifer's original heresy and is inconsistent with anything God or Jesus taught in the Bible.

Like the Gnostic, Lucifer sought to elevate himself and become his own god, so the Gnostic shares more in common with Lucifer than he\she does with God or Jesus.

In this way, Lucifer is an inconvenient entity in the Bible story, so the Gnostic must claim that Lucifer doesn't exist.

Jesus, Yahweh to some, said he came to serve us and not to have us serve him. That is what I describe as unconditional love.

Yahweh, on the other hand, seems to put a condition of us serving him on his love. If we do not love Yahweh, off to hell we go.

I call that a condition to his love, which is negated when he tortures us in hell, then kills us in hell’s second death.

This appears to be a huge contradiction in the Christian ideology.

Is Yahweh’s love unconditional to you, or is our having to love him back and serve him a condition?

Am I bound for hell because I cannot love or serve a genocidal demiurge like Jesus or Yahweh?

Is Jesus showing unconditional love for us when he kills us instead of curing us?

Regards
DL

Free will. He left everything to us.

B.S.

Scriptures are clear that God decides who will believe or not depending on who he gives grace to.

Read your bible. It is clear on this point.

Further, if any of us had the free will to not sin, we would have some examples of these non-sinners.

Regards
DL

Since God operates outside the space time continuum God knows who will choose to believe.

Just because God already knows what you will choose doesn't mean you don't have the freedom to choose.

A good rule of thumb with Greateslam is to question everything he\she says, especially when he\she argues something is clear or irrefutable.

Last edited:
Maybe he just doesn't like you?

Not just me, but the vast majority of us if scriptures are correct and the many of us will take the wide road into hell.

You do not seem to have a problem with a God who kills when he said he came to cure so I will leave you with that contradiction and your genocidal son murdering prick of a God that you somehow see as good.

Regards
DL

Many will reject God.

When they die God must honor their choice, so their souls won't be gathered where God resides (heaven)

Absence from God is Hell.

God is the creator. As such God is sovereign and can take any action that furthers God's perfect will and plan.

We have freewill to do God's perfect will, but through Adam and Eve, we have been saddled with a sin nature. Their failure is not something that we celibrate, it is a sad reminder of the frailty of man. Jesus, in his human form, lived a perfect life, so it is possible.

God doesn't owe us anything, yet God loves us so much God made away for us to be redeemed from that sinful nature.

God is always good and God's decisions are always right(eous). There is no evil in God.

God is not a super powerful human, God is a different entity altogether, who operates outside the space time continuum and other natural laws of the universe ( God is super natural).

Jesus nor God ever promised to cure illness. If God wanted to God could eliminate all illness. Illness is one of consequences of sin which mankind (through Adam and Eve) brought into the world. To remain righteous God must allow sin to have consequences. To remain good, God must allow people to sin, which causes illness.

Save your pearls. The OP is an atheist troll that hates Christians and who believes that the universe created itself.

K9,

Good to see you made it here from educk.

I'm not trying to change Greatestlam, but I have a duty to protect others from his heresy.

Jesus, Yahweh to some, said he came to serve us and not to have us serve him. That is what I describe as unconditional love.

Yahweh, on the other hand, seems to put a condition of us serving him on his love. If we do not love Yahweh, off to hell we go.

I call that a condition to his love, which is negated when he tortures us in hell, then kills us in hell’s second death.

This appears to be a huge contradiction in the Christian ideology.

Is Yahweh’s love unconditional to you, or is our having to love him back and serve him a condition?

Am I bound for hell because I cannot love or serve a genocidal demiurge like Jesus or Yahweh?

Is Jesus showing unconditional love for us when he kills us instead of curing us?

Regards
DL

GOD provided a way for "whosoever will." That however, doesn't include "whosoever" will not. GOD allows people to make their own choices. GOD (being GOD) just happens to fully know what everyone's choices will be. The cure is rebirth of one's spirit and death seals that choice. The people who are not interested will be left to their ultimate destination.

God can be a dick sometimes.

I think it’s more a case that the men who invented the gods wanted power and authority over others.

Threats that include burning forever is a powerful way to get people to do as you want.

Many will reject God.

Indeed. All moral people will reject the genocidal son murdering God of the bible.

Tell me, if you were a German before WWII, would you favor and vote for Hitler, given that he and your God are so close in their genocidal ways?

Regards
DL

Hitler was an evil man who rejected God and killed others to fulfill the wishes of his selfish sin nature.

God did not create murder or any of the evil things then men do to each other - mankind rejecting God's perfect will brought evil into the world.

God does allow people to exercise their right to reject his perfect will and act sinfully.

Are you arguing that God should force us all to act in concert with his perfect will (as this would end evil)?

I wouldn't be so quick to try and separate Hitler and Nazi ideology from Christianity.

Christians often claim that those who act barbarically in god's name are just "using god". Hitler made public expressions about his belief in the (judeo)-Christian gods, there were apologetics designed to explain how Jesus wasn't really a Jew, Hitler quoted Luther, even the belt buckle of the Wermacht read, "Gott mit uns" (God is With us). Theistic revisionism about Nazism is easily dismantled, thin, and merely a desire to distance themselves from the real outcome of theistic belief.

Many will reject God.

Regards
DL

I wouldn't be so quick to try and separate Hitler and Nazi ideology from Christianity.

Christians often claim that those who act barbarically in god's name are just "using god". Hitler made public expressions about his belief in the (judeo)-Christian gods, there were apologetics designed to explain how Jesus wasn't really a Jew, Hitler quoted Luther, even the belt buckle of the Wermacht read, "Gott mit uns" (God is With us). Theistic revisionism about Nazism is easily dismantled, thin, and merely a desire to distance themselves from the real outcome of theistic belief.

Bible believing Christians believe that the Jewish people are God's chosen people. As such they are some of Judaism 's staunchest defenders.

Hitler tried to kill God's people.

No matter what Hitler said (the Bible tells us to pay attention to what people do instead), it's easy to separate Hitler from Christ and those who believe in him.

Last edited:
Many will reject God.

Regards
DL

Hitler didn't consider Jesus' earthly ancestry. And in so doing Hitler attempted fabricating GOD in his own image. Hitler also didn't accept any Christianity which involved Jewish ancestry back into the 18th century. So the fact remains that if I was a practicing Christian all you life but my grandfather was Jewish, I was a JEW and unacceptable. The Nazis stole property and land from millions of people and that was how they pulled Germany out of the Great War induced Depression. This alone would cast a shadow on Hitler's supposed Christianity.

Regards
DL

The Christian reality.

-----------

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christianity
Reality is. Evidence is. It’s the interpretation of reality and evidence that is open to subjectivity.
“Reality”, as an interpretation of objective & subjective evidence, is subjective (to one’s mind). However, with more objective evidence & multiple interpretations (multiple minds), one may be able to assess “reality” in a more practical, consistent manner, to increase one’s long-term happiness.

The Christian reality.

-----------

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christianity
“Reality”, as an interpretation of objective & subjective evidence, is subjective (to one’s mind). However, with more objective evidence & multiple interpretations (multiple minds), one may be able to assess “reality” in a more practical, consistent manner, to increase one’s long-term happiness.
You mean like the Nazis did?

Forum List

Back