If God/Jesus does not know sex and reproduction, he is not fit to dictate it’s laws.

[
Forgot your meds today didn't you? God created man and woman, he gave them the ability to reproduce, he has the only right to dictate what we can and cannot do. You are a loon.

Nice Christian response. Thanks.

If God creates men and women and their natures, then he is also creating Gays and hermaphrodite and their natures as well.

Care to tell us why or did you just come in to throw shit around and tuck your tail in and run away?

Regards
DL
God doesn't create gays, gay is a sexual choice, nothing more. The last is a freak of nature, not created either. I haven't tucked my tail, and I am not throwing shit, you did that when you decided to post this bull. I respond to attacks on my faith on here by satans followers who like to spread lies. I do not run from satan or his followers.

[
Forgot your meds today didn't you? God created man and woman, he gave them the ability to reproduce, he has the only right to dictate what we can and cannot do. You are a loon.

Nice Christian response. Thanks.

If God creates men and women and their natures, then he is also creating Gays and hermaphrodite and their natures as well.

Care to tell us why or did you just come in to throw shit around and tuck your tail in and run away?

Regards
DL
God doesn't create gays, gay is a sexual choice, nothing more. The last is a freak of nature, not created either. .

God did not create nature then with the capacity to produce them?

Regards
DL

[
He spoke of sorcery, speaking to the dead, false prophets.

Oh, he wasn't talking about us. He was talking about people who falsely speak in HIS name, advocating in the name of God ungodly attitudes like intolerance, cruelty, and bigotry,.

People like you.

Jesus spoke of wiccans, not very complimentary either.

Since there were no Wiccans prior to the 1950s, I don't think so.
He spoke of sorcery, speaking to the dead, false prophets. Wiccans are liars, so Jesus spoke of their ilk.

A F.

Care to try a moral question for us?
Not a hard one.

If someone causes someone else to lie through deceit of some kind, are they just as culpable and guilty of lying, if not more so, than the second one doing the lying?

In fact, would the scond one be in fact innocent because he would not know that he had been lied to originally.

What is the Christian view of such a situation?.

Regards
DL

Im tired of myths beoing more important than science

In the area of spirituality, myth will always be more important than science. In fact, science will always be important primarily insofar as it IS myth.

I do not understand this statement.
You seem to be saying that science is a myth.

Does your car run on science or myth?

Regards
DL

Since there were no Wiccans prior to the 1950s, I don't think so.
He spoke of sorcery, speaking to the dead, false prophets. Wiccans are liars, so Jesus spoke of their ilk.

A F.

Not a hard one.

If someone causes someone else to lie through deceit of some kind, are they just as culpable and guilty of lying, if not more so, than the second one doing the lying?

In fact, would the scond one be in fact innocent because he would not know that he had been lied to originally.

Regards
DL
Did the first one knowingly use deceit? If so yes. Does the second one have the responsibility to check for himself? We are to test and see if something is the truth. Falling for deceit is failing to check it's validity.

Christianity is not based on human sacrifice.

Did I say it was? No, I said that your own attitudes are antithetical to everything Jesus taught, and so YOU are the type of false prophet he was referring to.

Wait -- are you suggesting that Wiccans practice human sacrifice? Really? I don't want to jump to conclusions here; please confirm that unbelievably ignorant and brain-dead opinion before I give you the treatment you deserve for it.

Christianity is not based on human sacrifice.

Did I say it was? No, I said that your own attitudes are antithetical to everything Jesus taught, and so YOU are the type of false prophet he was referring to.

Wait -- are you suggesting that Wiccans practice human sacrifice? Really? I don't want to jump to conclusions here; please confirm that unbelievably ignorant and brain-dead opinion before I give you the treatment you deserve for it.
Sorry, that was a response to someone else's post. No, I don't believe wiccans practice human sacrifice.

[
He spoke of sorcery, speaking to the dead, false prophets.

Oh, he wasn't talking about us. He was talking about people who falsely speak in HIS name, advocating in the name of God ungodly attitudes like intolerance, cruelty, and bigotry,.

People like you.
You are an idiot, Christianity is not based on human sacrifice.

Is Christianity not based on the death and sacrifice of Jesus?

Without Jesus, there would not be a Christianity.
Christ, Christian. Get it?

Depending on how you are using the word sacrifice you may have a point.
It is better said that Christianity is based on a God that had his son murdered when there was no real need to.

Regards
DL

People like you.

It is better said that Christianity is based on a God that had his son murdered when there was no real need to.

Regards
DL
Yes and no. We believe that Christ died for our sins. I wouldn't exactly call it human sacrifice, that just sounds too morbid to me. The whole point of Christ's death is the fact that he arose and ascended to heaven. Jesus just being crucified without his resurrection would be pointless. If Jesus never arose and his bones still buried he would be no better than the false prophets buhdda and mohammed.

A F.

Not a hard one.

Regards
DL
Did the first one knowingly use deceit? If so yes.

Thank you much for the direct and truthful answer.

Seems you have condemned your God.

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
1Kings 22:23

Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.
2 Chron 18:22

Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.
Jer 4:10

O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jer 20:7

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.
Ezekiel 14:9

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
Thessalonians 2:11

To me, God’s worse lie was to Adam and Eve. He told them they could eat of the tree of life and then reneged and in a real sense murdered them by denying them a remedy.

Does the second one have the responsibility to check for himself? We are to test and see if something is the truth. Falling for deceit is failing to check it's validity.

If verifiable, yes.

How would you verify with an absentee God?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Yes and no. We believe that Christ died for our sins. I wouldn't exactly call it human sacrifice, that just sounds too morbid to me. The whole point of Christ's death is the fact that he arose and ascended to heaven. Jesus just being crucified without his resurrection would be pointless. If Jesus never arose and his bones still buried he would be no better than the false prophets buhdda and mohammed.

Strange that only one of your four main gospels speaks of any resurrection. Being that important, you would think that all 4 would have capitalized on it.

Resurrection must be preceded by a death. If it was a sacrifice, then Christianity is immoral.

It does sound morbid but that is what Christianity is.
You changing the words do not make the practice more moral.

Unless of course you think that it is good justice to punish the innocent and let the guilty walk.

Do you?

Or should the guilty pay and the innocent walk?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHP-f-_F9U]Nothing but the blood? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ott15j2KwQ&feature=related]God Killed Jesus (Responsibility & Christianity) - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Did the first one knowingly use deceit? If so yes.

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

To me, God’s worse lie was to Adam and Eve. He told them they could eat of the tree of life and then reneged and in a real sense murdered them by denying them a remedy.

Does the second one have the responsibility to check for himself? We are to test and see if something is the truth. Falling for deceit is failing to check it's validity.

If verifiable, yes.

Regards
DL

It amazes me that man can look into space,then look at all the life on this planet and can't see the evidence of this so called absantee Creator.

If verifiable, yes.

Regards
DL

It amazes me that man can look into space,then look at all the life on this planet and can't see the evidence of this so called absantee Creator.

Why? Isn't beauty relative?

This is what we have and we see beauty in it. If the earth had more, or it had less......we would still see the beauty

The error being made above is to confuse a sense of wonder with the attempt to diminish that wonder by supplying a comparatively mundane explanation: the existence of a creator who is like us, and who made the world that we find so amazing as a carpenter makes a chair. One may have a sense of awe and wonder at the splendor, complexity, and ineffability of the universe, without reflexively trying to tame it, if one has the courage.

Forum List

Back