If God is all powerful, ...

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

So why didn't God simply create us to be perfect?

Probably because there is no God.
Now it makes more sense why you post the way you do, wrong on nearly everything. (Psalm 14:1)
So, let me get this straight:

You know the absolute truth, and all these other people are wrong.

Do i have that right?

Nope, never said that. Interesting that you didn't say that to her, she was the one who made a strong truth claim ("there is no God.")
I would say it to any of you. And youbare claiming to know the truth, and telling others theyvare wrong. Thats a fact shown in this thread.

So, moving on...on what authority do you base this? Surely more than your personal preferences, right?

*sigh* Re-read my post. I stated what I believe: that she is wrong on nearly everything, and I posted a link to a bible verse. SHE made an absolute claim, but whatever. I'm not in the mood to argue nor do I have the time right now.

Now it makes more sense why you post the way you do, wrong on nearly everything. (Psalm 14:1)

Do i have that right?

Nope, never said that. Interesting that you didn't say that to her, she was the one who made a strong truth claim ("there is no God.")
I would say it to any of you. And youbare claiming to know the truth, and telling others theyvare wrong. Thats a fact shown in this thread.

So, moving on...on what authority do you base this? Surely more than your personal preferences, right?

*sigh* Re-read my post. I stated what I believe: that she is wrong on nearly everything, and I posted a link to a bible verse. SHE made an absolute claim, but whatever. I'm not in the mood to argue nor do I have the time right now.
Point being, can you understand how someone with a bit of perspective would watch this sectarian nonsense, and conclude you are all full of shit? Since the only alternative is exactly one of you being correct....

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

So why didn't God simply create us to be perfect?

Do i have that right?

You misspelled predictable. It was entirely predictable that he would single you out when it was as Penelope who made the strong claim as you correctly observed and stated. Well done.

Do i have that right?

When a person says there is no god it is generally understood that they are open to being wrong.

When a person says there is a god it is generally understood that they are open to being wrong.

This is how rational people think. Only a total retard or a kid under age 6 would speak with 100% certainty on a subject that has been debated for thousands of years and still hasn't been resolved. You have to treat her with dignity unless she has otherwise proven herself to be retarded or younger than 6. It is kind of a given that nobody is going to make a certainty claim about the existence of God. That would be the most arrogant and retarded thing a person could do. 100% of atheist I have met personally believe God doesn't exist but don't know for sure. 100% of Christian's I have met believe God does exist but don't know for sure.

I know it may sound like a certainty claim but both sides are open to being convinced. It is implied amongst rational people.

Do i have that right?

When a person says there is no god it is generally understood that they are open to being wrong.

When a person says there is a god it is generally understood that they are open to being wrong.

This is how rational people think. Only a total retard or a kid under age 6 would speak with 100% certainty on a subject that has been debated for thousands of years and still hasn't been resolved. You have to treat her with dignity unless she has otherwise proven herself to be retarded or younger than 6. It is kind of a given that nobody is going to make a certainty claim about the existence of God. That would be the most arrogant and retarded thing a person could do. 100% of atheist I have met personally believe God doesn't exist but don't know for sure. 100% of Christian's I have met believe God does exist but don't know for sure.

I know it may sound like a certainty claim but both sides are open to being convinced. It is implied amongst rational people.
No. It is not generally understood that. Nor do most people behave as if it is generally understood. Nor is it implied among rationale people.

But speaking of rationale people, rationale people don’t go online for the express purpose of trolling. Rationale people do not behave subversively. Rationale people do not intentionally seek to harm others for no good reason.

If God is all powerful, He will allow evil to show up openly and to be destroyed once and for all openly, in order to secure a perfect Heaven. He allows humans to mate with close relatives or Neanderthals to screw up their own genome because a physical body on earth is not what to be dealt with. Saving souls is the job of God here on earth.

Forum List

Back