If God is all powerful...

"I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME."

the above is a forgery, even later than the 4th century ...

the spoken religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil is in your book written in the blood of those that perished in the great flood, making its authenticity as directly from the Almighty. it is all that is necessary for Admission to the Everlasting.

The problem with your view is that you see the person as perfecting himself without the need of GOD.

I am more in line with the metaphysical presence of what made our existence possible that of all beings and that certain rules apply - purity of ones own spirit is the individuals responsibility and with the Apex of Knowledge there is an avenue to live after the physiology has expired - there is Judgement before Admission - stop reading that book, it's not going with you and good luck with it except you infringe on others with it especially the most susceptible.

rewrite your book without the forgeries, give yourself a chance.
First off the New Testament was completely written by about 95 AD and secondly the Gospel message was written well before that. There is historical evidence for these simple facts.

Papyrus 75 - Wikipedia
First off the New Testament was completely written by about 95 AD and secondly the Gospel message was written well before that. There is historical evidence for these simple facts.

This evaluation of the manuscript is a result of the early date that has usually been assigned to it (circa 175–225 CE) and the fact that its text so closely resembles that of the fourth century,Codex Vaticanus but the early date of P {\displaystyle {\mathfrak {P}}}
f306de895b1fd787a364c508badc106b1ff73e18
75, and therefore its importance for the textual criticism of the New Testament, has been called into question in 2016.[2]

they compiled your book in the late 4th century - it is strewn with obvious forgeries. your 10,000 pg. book is a political document disguised as a religion.

"I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME."

I have given you but one example of the multitudes forgeries they included ... that book is devoid of truth.

I just believe that I am forgiven because I have accepted Jesus as my Savior
And you think that gives you the right to rain down divine threats.

Arrogance.
The Bible spells out the threats. I'm simply the messenger.
You mean, the parrot.

the spoken religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil is in your book written in the blood of those that perished in the great flood, making its authenticity as directly from the Almighty. it is all that is necessary for Admission to the Everlasting.

The problem with your view is that you see the person as perfecting himself without the need of GOD.

I am more in line with the metaphysical presence of what made our existence possible that of all beings and that certain rules apply - purity of ones own spirit is the individuals responsibility and with the Apex of Knowledge there is an avenue to live after the physiology has expired - there is Judgement before Admission - stop reading that book, it's not going with you and good luck with it except you infringe on others with it especially the most susceptible.

Papyrus 75 - Wikipedia

This evaluation of the manuscript is a result of the early date that has usually been assigned to it (circa 175–225 CE) and the fact that its text so closely resembles that of the fourth century,Codex Vaticanus but the early date of P {\displaystyle {\mathfrak {P}}}
75, and therefore its importance for the textual criticism of the New Testament, has been called into question in 2016.[2]

they compiled your book in the late 4th century - it is strewn with obvious forgeries. your 10,000 pg. book is a political document disguised as a religion.

I have given you but one example of the multitudes forgeries they included ... that book is devoid of truth.
Who are the "THEY" you refer to?

Arrogance.
So why didn't god make beings that he didn't have to threaten to get to do something?
Would you prefer a robot or a friend?
A friend who doesn't threaten me.

Arrogance.
So why didn't god make beings that he didn't have to threaten to get to do something?
Like me?

Arrogance.
Like me?
I have no friends that are insane and with Down’s syndrome.

Like me?
I have no friends that are insane and with Down’s syndrome.
Have I hurt your feelings, Taz?

ntiquity

Arrogance.
You mean, the parrot.

Papyrus 75 - Wikipedia

Christianity in the 4th century - Wikipedia

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the Great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

the real answer ...

images

those who in the 4th century abandoned the religion of Antiquity for their political agenda disguised as a religion and those that know what they did, you - christianity from that time to the present. the one hanging is their most precious target, an innocent person.

Forum List

Back