If God is a just God, then why............

I'm not claiming to be an expert. I know that the schism between Judaism and Islam is vast. However, ultimately they both come from the same Abrahamic origin. What you are saying about the temporary nature of Hell mirrors early Judaism's understanding of Gehenna, a temporary place through which the soul passes after death. I don't know if that necessarily establishes are correlation, but it certainly suggests it.

I have heard Judaism's punishment is banishment of the soul forever. Something along those lines. I can't speak much for it though as I am not Jewish. I think people should look at the interesting parts of religion and not just the basic fundamentals.

Now for the Gehenna. It's almost exact same in Islam, it's known as the barazkh in Islam. It's where the souls await. At death in Islam you go to God right away, he says if you speak the truth of your faith or not. Then your soul awaits in the temporary place and at the same time God connects your soul with your body in the grave. You will feel the blessings of the grave or feel the punishment of the grave. It also says your soul will be with your families souls. And they will be able to communicate. And Muhammad said they will ask you of the state of the earth. Btw, Muhammad is not worshipped. The only worshipped is the Unseen God. We have a strict belief he is unseen. You should get into Abrahmic religion and research about it. It's much more than what people try to make out of it. That's why people are starting to be non religiously affiliated. Religion is more.

Wrong, Judaism believes that each and every one of us will get into Heaven and reunite with God.

It's just that those who have sinned have tarnished their souls, and they need to be cleaned up and repaired before being allowed in Heaven.

Thanks for the correction. I'm gonna look it up. I also heard that the Paradiase is not physical. Call it Paradasie btw, heaven is something different. There are multiple heavens.

I still think wicked souls cease to exist. Look it up.

Last edited:
I have heard Judaism's punishment is banishment of the soul forever. Something along those lines. I can't speak much for it though as I am not Jewish. I think people should look at the interesting parts of religion and not just the basic fundamentals.

Now for the Gehenna. It's almost exact same in Islam, it's known as the barazkh in Islam. It's where the souls await. At death in Islam you go to God right away, he says if you speak the truth of your faith or not. Then your soul awaits in the temporary place and at the same time God connects your soul with your body in the grave. You will feel the blessings of the grave or feel the punishment of the grave. It also says your soul will be with your families souls. And they will be able to communicate. And Muhammad said they will ask you of the state of the earth. Btw, Muhammad is not worshipped. The only worshipped is the Unseen God. We have a strict belief he is unseen. You should get into Abrahmic religion and research about it. It's much more than what people try to make out of it. That's why people are starting to be non religiously affiliated. Religion is more.

Wrong, Judaism believes that each and every one of us will get into Heaven and reunite with God.

It's just that those who have sinned have tarnished their souls, and they need to be cleaned up and repaired before being allowed in Heaven.

Thanks for the correction. I'm gonna look it up. I also heard that the Paradiase is not physical. Call it Paradasie btw, heaven is something different. There are multiple heavens.

Personal opinion? I believe there are as many different Heavens as there are people. Why do I say this? Several reasons...............

Jesus stated that "there are many rooms in my Father's House". Then there's also the fact that one person's perception of God isn't going to match with another person's perception of Him.

Me? I'm gonna ask for a spot at Fiddler's Green when I go. It's the Heaven set aside for Sailors. Lots of beer, rum and cannabis.

Personal opinion? I believe there are as many different Heavens as there are people. Why do I say this? Several reasons...............

Jesus stated that "there are many rooms in my Father's House". Then there's also the fact that one person's perception of God isn't going to match with another person's perception of Him.

Me? I'm gonna ask for a spot at Fiddler's Green when I go. It's the Heaven set aside for Sailors. Lots of beer, rum and cannabis.

I don't go by my personal view, I go by what God told Muhammad. Heavens are his universe. There are many. Paradise is completely separated from the heavens and so is hellfire.

Sailor I don't get why you reject Hell though? Can you be specific as why you don't believe it exists or is necessary?

In Islam we don't agree with all the stances of the bible. Certain little differences. And events. But we definitely believe Jesus taught hell. And this is mandatory. You can't be a Muslim and believe Jesus didnt teach that. You can't be a Muslim and not respect and believe the Angel Gabriel. These are all musts for us.

Why is it someone would be sent to hell forever (or eternity, depending on your belief system), when at the most, they live to be somewhere around 100?

If God is just and loves us, why would He send us to hell forever? Doesn't a punishment like that far outweigh the crime?

Mankind is expelled, is an act of Love ??? - possibly.

the religion of God is Remission - to the OuterWorld of the Everlasting

the physiological form is a time capsule given by God allowing an individual the time to accomplish Remission or simply to expire with the body when its time has run out.

You keep saying that.
Would you tell me if your god is one that we recognize, like the God of the Bible, or Buddha, or Tom Cruise?
Where did you first learn of this God that shows up when people try to sneak into NeverNeverland, and how does he punish such bad behavior, and what happens to the physiologically handicapped, who never stood a chance in hell ;) of getting past the bouncer?

You keep saying that.
Would you tell me if your god is one that we recognize, like the God of the Bible, or Buddha, or Tom Cruise?
Where did you first learn of this God that shows up when people try to sneak into NeverNeverland, and how does he punish such bad behavior, and what happens to the physiologically handicapped, who never stood a chance in hell ;) of getting past the bouncer?

Mankind is expelled from the Garden Eden of the OuterWorld of the Everlasting and will perish without Remission - is the Religion and sole Commandment from God.

Don't forget the view of Universal Salvation also!

There are two Christian views: one holds that there is a continuous eternal punishment in Hell; the other holds that eternal punishment is death; complete oblivion.

Robert Weinland (minister of God's Church and self-professed end-time witness) is one of those who hold that eternal punishment is death. Here is what Weinland says:

“If someone lives a wretched l and wicked life, then dies, he does not have an immortal soul that is taken to some place of eternal torment or imprisonment. God says that the payment of sin is death, not being punished for eternity God speaks of 'eternal punishment' Man has twisted that into eternal punishing. They are not the same! God speaks of a time of final judgment that will last for all eternity, and it is the punishment of death – never to receive any kind of life again. This is an eternal punishment, but not an eternal punishing” (2008 God's Final Witness, p. 147).

Weinland adds, “In time, all mankind will be offered eternal life or eternal death....Those who do not choose God's way will not be given eternal life, but they will be given eternal death” (ibid, p. 167).

PS: I am not promoting or defending Weinland's view. I merely present it here to show that there is a disagreement among Christians regarding what is meant by "eternal punishment."

P.S. when something ends it just ends.

You can also capture the history of what leads to war and hell, but depict it on stage, in the media or other arts, so that you can relive this and teach the lessons from it, over and over, but not relive it in real life. The use of it would be to teach to prevent from going there again. So this re-enactment could go on 'eternally' and yet no one is going to hell in reality.

Over 50% of evangelical Christians think they can work their way to Heaven! Which is the exact opposite of what Christ said. If we could get there without the blood of Christ there would have been no need for Christ's blood.

To avoid the excruciating minutia of false doctrine from false prophets today, measure it against scripture. And what that pastor said is the opposite of what the Bible says. No where does it say that there will be souls that will sleep through the White Throne Judgement.
Here:
"It is appointed unto men to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27).

That would be this judgement:
Revelation 20:11–15
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence on earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done.

Those that died in Christ will be standing, in their glorified human bodies, behind Christ in that court room, not having been judged for their sins because Christ wiped their slates clean when they accepted His gift of propitiation.

The pastor is promoting false doctrine and he has a problem. Pastors are held to a different standard by God. It is their obligation to get it right. They have a flock to lead.
If they add to or take away from, which that preacher did, the Word of God, they will be in Heaven, but will not be allowed inside of the city gates. That is how important it is to God for his children not to be mislead.

If you read the Bible, pray for discernment before you do, and you will begin to recognize false doctrine because you'll know it's not what you just read.
Trust the Bible.

Sorry this is so long, but one more thing.
There is only one place in the Bible that tells us we are allowed to judge. "Judge righteous judgement." It means to proof what your preacher says against the Word. :)

Last edited:
Under our current system of laws, the longest anyone can be sent to jail is for life. All people will eventually get out of jail, either by being released or by being sent out for burial.

Now..............considering that the longest lived human being has only been able to make it to around 117, why is it that God would put someone in hell (jail) forever?

Is it fair to condemn someone to jail for longer than what they've spent here on Earth in their life?
Are you really that stupid?

Under our current system of laws, the longest anyone can be sent to jail is for life. All people will eventually get out of jail, either by being released or by being sent out for burial.

Now..............considering that the longest lived human being has only been able to make it to around 117, why is it that God would put someone in hell (jail) forever?

122, and God doesn't put people in hell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9uomrW2Hxg&NR=1&feature=endscreen]You know what's not cool? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back