If God doesn't destroy the U.S., he owes Sodom an apology

Ah, lowlife scum liberals are mocking the billions of people around the world who believe in God again, got it.
Not mocking God, mocking false believers.....yeah you.

So you mock Obama and his family? They are Christians you know, he prays to God. OH SNAP!!
^^^Proof that cons only see what they want to see, and overlook the relevant words, "false believers". OH SNAP!
Ah, lowlife scum liberals are mocking the billions of people around the world who believe in God again, got it.

So you mock Obama and his family? They are Christians you know, he prays to God. OH SNAP!!
^^^Proof that cons only see what they want to see, and overlook the relevant words, "false believers". OH SNAP!

The subject is that the Obama's are false believers pop......you are over your head.

Jesus Wept... and so it goes for it is written..........
19024772629_67a36336a0_o.jpg

If 'god' can watch with indifference as 12 million people are sent to be gassed to death, including women and children screaming for their lives, I'm guessing he can overlook just about anything.

Also, if 'god' creates every living thing, and knows what the past, present, and future are, he knows what people will be and what they will do before he creates them. He knows if someone is going to 'hell' before they are created. And for all those who are "going to 'hell'", he creates them anyway.

But his real problem is with how humans have sex?

An honest and somewhat thoughtful lament, I grant you that. I say “somewhat” because how you phrase some things are not necessarily fair or the underlying motivation.

Paragraph 1 -- The mystery of how can God allow suffering keeps multitudes from drawing near. But the fact some of us are certain this Judeo-Christian God is God cannot allow us to abandon Him because we cannot answer that question.

Paragraph 2 -- We creation still make the choices even if God knows what choice we will be making in the future. You are not destined to end up in hell. You can surely do something about it to avoid it right now. So if in fact you (don’t take it so personal though please) do decide to ignore God and lead a selfish wanton life, who is to blame ultimately if hell become your resting place? One knew better and did not care to do anything about it.

Paragraph 3 – Sex is a problem. Kingdoms fall because of sex. Lives and relationships are totally ruined because of sex. Children are destroyed because of another’s lust for sex. Billions of people are destroyed emotionally, physically, psychologically because of sex. This all matters to God. But for those who argue it is about homosexuality only is false. It is about all aspects of sex that God has something to say. I dare say an adulterer who sits in a pew on Sunday is in far greater danger of losing his soul than a man who cannot stop his homosexual urges. But do not be surprised if some of us Catholics are vehemently opposed to making it a formal government endorsed matter. Benefits fine, marriage, no. It harms our nation (in God's eyes, I believe) just as legalizing abortion harms this nation.

Forum List

Back