If God came to you...

God's name is Jehovah.

Depends on what religion you follow RGS. If you're Jewish, that is a name that you DON'T pronounce. Additionally, do you know where the source of that name is? It is a mixed up version of one that the Hebrews call Him........

Adonai.

I know several names of God dude......how many do you know? I'm willing to bet that it's probably not many, as you appear to be one of those Witnesses. And.....sorry to tell you, but your religion is a lie, because what most of you people do is ignore things that your own limited perceptions tell you is wrong.

Hey man......either God is Everything, or else He is nothing. Don't say that there is just one name of Him, ESPECIALLY if you use one that you shouldn't.

If my god Barrack Obama came to me, I would ask him to bless me and I would confess to him. I would also ask him about his battles with satan aka Bill ayers and then I would go on Fox News and tell my story to either un-educated college drop out Sean Hannity, or former alcoholic turned mormon Glen Beck who quote "went religion hunting" because his wife forced him to join a religion (pussified)

If my god Barrack Obama came to me, I would ask him to bless me and I would confess to him. I would also ask him about his battles with satan aka Bill ayers and then I would go on Fox News and tell my story to either un-educated college drop out Sean Hannity, or former alcoholic turned mormon Glen Beck who quote "went religion hunting" because his wife forced him to join a religion (pussified)

I thought Satan was Cheney, and Bush was the meat puppet.

One day you walked into your home and found a person standing there; a person which you instinctively trusted... and that person revealed to you that they were God incarnate; God in human form; that they had heard your queries and had decided for reasons known only to them, to stand before you and convince you...

At last any and all evidence which you requested as 'conclusive, empirical proof was laid out before you...

You could touch it, see it in your mind’s eye; see it in unprecedented detail in as many ways as you could think of; you are presented the answers to questions regarding everything from 'what is time, why are we here, is there a hell and am I on the register; everything from who killed JFK to where Elvis is and that most important of all human puzzlers...'where do socks go when you put them in the washer and they don't come out;' you're given all of the time and answers to all of your questions until you simply can no longer advance a query of doubt... all of the evidence which you require is presented; matter is created from the ether, you’re transported through time, in thousands of dimensions, seeing history play out in thousands of ways...; whatever flitters through your mind is answered instantly…; all of the demonstrations, the insight, the mind blowing facts, the full blown demonstrations of the origin of the universe, presented in a vision, which you learn was actually you witnessing as it happened, having literally been taken back to that point to witness it yourself… as well as in mathematical terms which you were suddenly, instinctively able to grasp... proof, in finality and conclusively that God was precisely as he had been described all of your life; but which you had rejected for whatever reason... with the only condition (to which you agreed) being that you could not call a witness...

What would you do?
First I would question if that was truly an angel of the Lord. I would search out to see if what I had heard and saw was actually true. I would read through the entire Bible for any links or confirmations to understand if I was imagining or dreaming what I had seen and heard.

Then I would reflect over and over again about what I had been showned and heard as to the answers for the questions I had always pondered and wondered about.

I cannot speak to the issue of non belief as I have always believed even though at most times I did not understand.

The Bible/Torah along with watching history, people and the world are a defining witness enough for me to believe that spirits and principalities are very real.

Jacob wrestled with an Angel. Not with God!! :cuckoo:
When Jacob wrestled with the angel of the Lord he was wrestling with the Spirit within the angel. So he wrestled with God as God does do his work through His angels.

RodISHI, you can't talk sense to Sucking Mouse. He's one of those Islamist converts that converted only after he had a crisis of faith as a Christian.

Nope.....he doesn't know much about the Bible (you should see some of his posts), as well as is pretty ignorant of how his new religion (Islam) is based on a lie.

But.....what else can you expect from fanatical assholes?

RodISHI, you can't talk sense to Sucking Mouse. He's one of those Islamist converts that converted only after he had a crisis of faith as a Christian.

Nope.....he doesn't know much about the Bible (you should see some of his posts), as well as is pretty ignorant of how his new religion (Islam) is based on a lie.

But.....what else can you expect from fanatical assholes?
Even dogs serve a purpose some just get a bit confused as to where their loyalties should be first. So goes life living outside "the gate".

A gift from God. Resveratrol can help you to lead a long and healthy life so says Dr. Oz.
Red wine alone does not supply enough resveratrol to achieve the
full range of benefits because one glass of red wine has only about
1mg of resveratrol and you need about 250mg/day. You need to take
high potency resveratrol supplements to achieve the results documented
in scientific studies.Resveratrol Supplements can also help you control
your weight naturally by increasing energy, reducing cravings, and limiting
your appetite.According to Wikipedia, Consumer Lab, an independent dietary
supplement and over the counter products evaluation organization,
published a report on 13 November 2007 on the popular resveratrol
supplements. The organization reported that there exists a wide range
in quality, dose, and price among the 13 resveratrol products
evaluated. The actual amount of resveratrol contained in the
different brands range from 2.2mg for Revatrol, which claimed to have
400mg of "Red Wine Grape Complex", to 500mg for Biotivia.com Transmax,
which is consistent with the amount claimed on the product's label.
Prices per 100mg of resveratrol ranged from less than $.30 for
products made by Biotivia.com, jarrow, and country life, to a high of
$45.27 for the Revatrol brand.

Forum List

Back