If George W Bush was re-elected some 11/3

My whole family will be dressed in Red, White and Blue :usa:
(Otherwise will be dressed in all black :terror: )

I would be tremendously releived and wouldn't even talk about it for a day or two out of joy.

Then I would gloat to all my Deaniac friends.

i must admit it will be amusing to watch all the liberals scratch their heads and say, "i dont get it, i dont know one person who voted for him"

GWBfan said:
..What would be your thoughts..issues?

Relief.

The relaxing feeling that a presidential campaign that seems like it lasted three years has finally ended with a happy ending. Then, wondering what is going to come from the other side. I suppose it depends on exactly how close the election is.

nakedemperor said:
God is punishing us.

What do you mean "us"?

The thought of all you libs fuming, crying, carping, bitching and whining for another four years just warms my heart.

But I'll be busy making obscene phone calls to all my liberal friends - both of them.

GWBfan said:
..What would be your thoughts..issues?

Breathe a sigh of relief and take much pleasure in the displeasure sure to be felt around the liberal world, France especially. Not to mention the trembling sure to be felt in terrorist enclaves. :mm:

gop_jeff said:
I will be extremely hung over from celebrating the night of the 2nd.

well, either way, we'll consume TONS of booze... .

If Bush wins, we'll drink in celebration

if Kerry wins, we'll be drinking to soak our worries..

I'd really like to sit him down at the end of the 4 years (actually any politician) and have them really answer to the successes and failures of their term. We, the people, let these guys forget all the promises and predictions they make during the campaign. I would hold him accountable, no excuses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back