If Gay Marriage Isn't A Religious Marriage, Why Are Christians Upset?

PoopSweet

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Can this "Gay Marriage" law turn Straight men Gay?

I am a heterosexual married Catholic man whose been married for 3 years. Since that time my "wife" has really, really, really packed on the pounds. I have not had sex in almost six months. I am very worried that if I go outside and see my gay married neighbors kissing one another as they head off for work, I may become sexually aroused and end up in a downward unholy spiral, diving deep into the homosexual underworld of erotica gay internet pleasure, resulting in me dumping my wife for a male lover.

-Faith Shaken

Can this "Gay Marriage" law turn Straight men Gay?

I am a heterosexual married Catholic man whose been married for 3 years. Since that time my "wife" has really, really, really packed on the pounds. I have not had sex in almost six months. I am very worried that if I go outside and see my gay married neighbors kissing one another as they head off for work, I may become sexually aroused and end up in a downward unholy spiral, diving deep into the homosexual underworld of erotica gay internet pleasure, resulting in me dumping my wife for a male lover.

-Faith Shaken

I fear that once a overly powerful govt gets into the business of marriage then they will get into the business of who must perform those marriages.

The NY gay marriage law included an exemption for churches that will refuse to perform gay marriage, but like all laws when the left wants to push it they will before the supreme court arguing that refusing to perform those marriages is discrimination.

I beileve in the seperation of church and state but it is a two way seperation. I cant force my faith on anyone and the govt can not dictate to my the articles of my faith.

Forum List

Back