If Gary Johnson ends up on the ballot, he's a plant

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
i believe 100% that Romney has no chance of winning this election, but that doesn't mean everyone thinks the same way i do.
a lot of people may believe the media when they say Romney is ahead. (he is not)

we just had a brilliant libertarian candidate run for president.
Ron Paul had an answer for everything and the media was unable to make him look bad.

according to the political rhythm, the Republicans over-whelmingly dismissed the idea of a libertarian President.
(what REALLY happened was they supported who was selected for them)

now that they look at that stats, and the illusion of the benefits of the first black president have faded, it looks as if people
might vote for Romney simply because of disgust in Obama. also, no president has ever been re-elected with such terrible
unemployment numbers.

now, all of the sudden, this guy Gary Johnson appears out of nowhere.
i heard a rumor he is suing everyone to get on the ballot of all 50 states.

New Mexico is the most left-wing wacko state in the union.
there is no such thing as a "conservative" from New Mexico

the whole thing is fishy
...this is your vote splitter right here.

---------------------------------------

now here comes the beauty part,
it sounds terribly hypocritical, but unless i heard he did something i don't agree with, i would have to vote for him due to Obama and Romney's passage of the health care bill

Yeah... Republicans lost the majority of the independents. And they don't seem to want to try to get them either. Nor does the majority of the people who support Mitt on these boards.

For me, I think it boils down to one simple thing. Republicans refused to change their platform to meet the current will of the voting base. Which... Looks like is moving more libertarian. I know if Paul stops running I'll be voting Gary.

I've said it before... I really think that the republicans are intentionally throwing the election.

i believe 100% that Romney has no chance of winning this election, but that doesn't mean everyone thinks the same way i do.
a lot of people may believe the media when they say Romney is ahead. (he is not)

I believe 100% that you're wrong. Romney very much has a chance to win.

Ron Paul had an answer for everything and the media was unable to make him look bad.

Except he ran as a Reepublican. Johnson was fucked over early enough in the process that he had time to jump ship and head on over to the Libertarian party. Which is pretty much where he belongs...

according to the political rhythm, the Republicans over-whelmingly dismissed the idea of a libertarian President.

Is that anything like the "rhythm method?"

That's pretty much how it's worked for decades. Is this your first year paying attention to politics?

now that they look at that stats, and the illusion of the benefits of the first black president have faded, it looks as if people
might vote for Romney simply because of disgust in Obama. also, no president has ever been re-elected with such terrible
unemployment numbers.

Which is exactly why Romney has a chance.

All of a sudden? Out of no where? I don't know where you've been, but the guy has been on my radar screen since before I moved out of So. Cal., that was '09 so I'd say since '07...

Yeah, not so much. It's pretty evenly split here in NM, might even lean a bit to the conservative side. We do, after all, have a republican governor.

the whole thing is fishy

Not fishy, par for the course. Can you say Ross Perot? If he splits the vote that much, then your candidate sucked balls...

I'm fairly certain that Johnson will be relatively harmless in the big picture...

Now here comes the beauty part,
it sounds terribly hypocritical, but unless i heard he did something i don't agree with, i would have to vote for him due to Obama and Romney's passage of the health care bill...

If you always vote your conscience, you're never a hypocrite.

Johnson gets my vote.

Gary Johnson will be on the ballot in all 50 States, and there is a chance he will be included in the Presidential Debates

There are other good reasons you might want to be giving Johnson some thought.

• He’s the only candidate who will be on the ballot in all 50 states and Washington D.C. who shows no interest in bombing Iran.

• He’s the only candidate willing to violate the politicians’ version of don’t-ask-don’t-tell and say out loud what they all know, that the war on drugs is a useless waste of money.

• And he’s the only candidate promising to cut the federal budget — actually cut it, not just slow its growth — in his first year in office.

Read more here: Gary Johnson: It’s not just a two-man race - Glenn Garvin - MiamiHerald.com

Gary Johnson will be on the ballot in all 50 States, and there is a chance he will be included in the Presidential Debates

• He’s the only candidate who will be on the ballot in all 50 states and Washington D.C. who shows no interest in bombing Iran.

• He’s the only candidate willing to violate the politicians’ version of don’t-ask-don’t-tell and say out loud what they all know, that the war on drugs is a useless waste of money.

• And he’s the only candidate promising to cut the federal budget — actually cut it, not just slow its growth — in his first year in office.

Read more here: Gary Johnson: It’s not just a two-man race - Glenn Garvin - MiamiHerald.com
Ron Paul is still a candidate. So... You're wrong about "He's the only"...

Other than that... Good for you man.

Ron Paul will not be on the ballot in Nov.

At least, not unless he gets nominated by some random local party, like he did in 2008. But he won't be on the ballot in all 50 states.

1) Romney not only has a chance, he will win.
2) If people want to vote for Johnson, let them.

We aren't hurt by allowing people to vote their conscience.

Ron Paul will not be on the ballot in Nov.

At least, not unless he gets nominated by some random local party, like he did in 2008. But he won't be on the ballot in all 50 states.
True. Well... So likely to be true I'll agree.

unemployment numbers.

the whole thing is fishy...this is your vote splitter right here.

it sounds terribly hypocritical, but unless i heard he did something i don't agree with, i would have to vote for him due to Obama and Romney's passage of the health care bill...

I don't know what to make of this. I think you PaulBots need to realize that you are a fringe and the rest of us are laughing at you.

The problem is- ALL Libertarians are out of the mainstream. Both parties want big government. It's just what they want it to do and who gets stuck paying for it at the end of the day that is in "dispute". Most Americans are with them on this.

Now here's the underlying problem. Gary Johnson was Governor of NM for two terms. That already makes him more qualified than Romney, who only served one term. Probably more qualified than Obama, who didn't even complete a full term in the Senate. He should be a major contender. But because he isn't with one of the two major parties, he won't be.

unemployment numbers.

the whole thing is fishy

---------------------------------------

it sounds terribly hypocritical, but unless i heard he did something i don't agree with, i would have to vote for him due to Obama and Romney's passage of the health care bill

Yeah, someone who dares challenge the two duopoly is a plant.

Idiots like you keep propping up the two major parties despite the fact that regardless of which one wins we still move in the same direction, which is spiraling downward. You're nothing but a sheep in the flock.

I wonder how the "concience" of Johnson voters will feel when they realize they've helped Barack Obama be able to choose a couple more Supreme Court justices ?

I wonder how the "concience" of Johnson voters will feel when they realize they've helped Barack Obama be able to choose a couple more Supreme Court justices ?

Most Johnson supporters hate willard more than Obama. He's a right wing corporatist hack that hates the constitution and wants to start even more wars,..

Most Johnson supporters hate willard more than Obama. He's a right wing corporatist hack that hates the constitution and wants to start even more wars,..
That would be wrong, yet again.

Jonson supporters want someone that they can be for, instead of someone whom they hate less.

Now go eat your Hater Tots and wash them down with a big glass of Haterade.

1. Who "planted" Johnson? Are you trying to say he's in cahoots with obama? I seriously doubt that.
2. I believe that Johnson will get just about as many votes as Ron Paul did in 2008. Not enough to sway the election.

Still have your head up your ass I see.

Forum List

Back