If Fox News and MSNBC never existed, how would politics change?

THat was the CBO which was already mentioned in my post.

That's not what the poll question asked, now is it? I am pretty conversant with economics and I was following the news and there was no way that the majority of economists stated that the stimulus would create jobs and so based on my own following of the news I would have disagreed with the question asked and therefore been judged to be ill-informed when, in fact, I was better informed than the study authors and was correct in my own prediction that the stimulus would not create jobs.

Sorry but I have seen no evidence that any mainstream media in the US is liberal.

You've seen no evidence that the mainstream media is liberal?Look up thread and read the Pew Study. Or look at this chart which looks at the ideology of the audience:

B0cceC6CMAARg8ppnglarge_zps98536f6e.png

No, Fox news viewers are ill-informed because of the misinformation that has been spouted on that show.

Where misinformation is defined as answers not in accord with liberal propaganda.

Pretty neat trick you guys use.

They always try to frame the conversation and define/redefine the terms used...and they are always continuously variable and situational.

That way they can never be pinned down and they are never "wrong".
The funny part is they think no one notices...
Are you ready to argue my points. Rikurzhen doesn't need a personal cheerleader. In my original post I made several points. Rikurzhen is arguing one of them. Care to tackle the rest?

your so called "points" are blatantly biased in the way you (choose to) word them...

Like I said..you carefully try to frame the topic so it favors your position and then demand answers that can't be given...you probably sucker a few people in with that "clever" jr high school debate trick ....but it doesn't work on me.

I don't care who, or how you voted, it doesn't change that you are a racist Democrat.

I vote on issues not party,

I vote for the guy I think can get stuff done.

But Black people know Uncle Toms when they see them.

We aren't talking about what "black" people see, though..we are talking about your racism and name calling. Why are you trying to change the subject...again?
...and besides.... you don't know what "black people" see. Have you now appointed yourself the spokesman for "black" people?

[

Yes, you are contemptuous and you have earned your right to be called a racist and a democrat. Congratulations!

Guy, nobody is buying your shit. 40 years of "Welfare Queens" "young bucks" and "Willie Horton", blacks know who their friends are and aren't.

Calling people uncle toms because you disagree with their politics is what we're talking about here..not willie horton...not welfare queens....not young bucks..
Why are you trying to change the subject.... again?

We aren't talking about what "black" people see, though..we are talking about your racism and name calling. Why are you trying to change the subject...again?
...and besides.... you don't know what "black people" see. Have you now appointed yourself the spokesman for "black" people?

No more than you clowns claiming blacks are on a "plantation" because they won't vote for people who cheer when black children are shot.

No more than you clowns claiming blacks are on a "plantation" because they won't vote for people who cheer when black children are shot.

Joe, I never said anything like that. You made it up as cover to hide behind.

Is it your position now, joe, according to your earlier claim, that you are the spokesman for "black" people?

That's not what the poll question asked, now is it? I am pretty conversant with economics and I was following the news and there was no way that the majority of economists stated that the stimulus would create jobs and so based on my own following of the news I would have disagreed with the question asked and therefore been judged to be ill-informed when, in fact, I was better informed than the study authors and was correct in my own prediction that the stimulus would not create jobs.

Sorry but I have seen no evidence that any mainstream media in the US is liberal.

You've seen no evidence that the mainstream media is liberal?Look up thread and read the Pew Study. Or look at this chart which looks at the ideology of the audience:

No, Fox news viewers are ill-informed because of the misinformation that has been spouted on that show.

Where misinformation is defined as answers not in accord with liberal propaganda.

They always try to frame the conversation and define/redefine the terms used...and they are always continuously variable and situational.

Are you ready to argue my points. Rikurzhen doesn't need a personal cheerleader. In my original post I made several points. Rikurzhen is arguing one of them. Care to tackle the rest?

your so called "points" are blatantly biased in the way you (choose to) word them...

Like I said..you carefully try to frame the topic so it favors your position and then demand answers that can't be given...you probably sucker a few people in with that "clever" jr high school debate trick ....but it doesn't work on me.
Thanks for conceding.

Thanks for conceding.

make all the declarations you want.

:popcorn:

Is it your position now, joe, according to your earlier claim, that you are the spokesman for "black" people?

I just point out what they say in their media.

Juan Williams is an Uncle Tom who sold out to Fox News.

Juan Williams a 21st Century Uncle Tom some say

Post #45 this thread;
JoeB131 said:
Sorry, guy, you don't get credit for having House LIberals who are bad advocates like Alan Colmes and Uncle Tom Juan Williams.

Joe you're the one that exposed your racism when YOU called williams an "uncle tom"...don't try to shift the blame.

I just point out what they say in their media.

Juan Williams is an Uncle Tom who sold out to Fox News.

Juan Williams a 21st Century Uncle Tom some say

Post #45 this thread;
JoeB131 said:
Sorry, guy, you don't get credit for having House LIberals who are bad advocates like Alan Colmes and Uncle Tom Juan Williams.

Joe you're the one that exposed your racism when YOU called williams an "uncle tom"...don't try to shift the blame.

Now he is trying to justify his racism by using a liberal hate site. LOL!

Got to love liberals, racism is bad for everyone else, but me, I'm justified by my racism.

CNN, MSNBC,ABC,NBC,CBS- where thousands of blacks die at the hands of other blacks and do not hear a peep, BUT one white officer defends his life, does his job and is a racist and deserves the death penalty!

CNN, MSNBC,ABC,NBC,CBS- where thousands of blacks die at the hands of other blacks and do not hear a peep, BUT one white officer defends his life, does his job and is a racist and deserves the death penalty!

Well, yeah, it's kind of a big deal when a police officer shoots a kid in the middle of the street when he was trying to give up.

Well, yeah, it's kind of a big deal when a police officer shoots a kid in the middle of the street when he was trying to give up.

and you were there, right? You do realize the report has been leaking out, which will prove the cop is innocent....

and you were there, right? You do realize the report has been leaking out, which will prove the cop is innocent....

self-serving statements are leaking out being put out there by the Cop and the City.

This was a legal murder. There will be riots when this guy is given a pass and there should be.

Forum List

Back