'If four Americans get killed, it's not OPTIMAL': Obama's extraordinary response to C

Thank you Mods for pulling down the picture..

The un-American pig who posted the photo of a murdered America diplomat while his family is still grieving should be ashamed.

To imply that POTUS doesn't care about the murders of American is just shameful.

You people make us sick.

Why do you lib trades run from that picture?

Bump in the road, now under the rug

In a session with comic Jon Stewart on the comedy channel, smiling Barry Hussein came out with this gem about the tragedy in Libya: "I'll say this (Jon) when four Americans get killed it's not optimal". What was he trying to say? Surely a Harvard grad would not use the word "optimal" in this context.

Why is the President appearing on a f*ckin' TV show anyway? So we can think he'
s "just like us?"

oh for God's sake. You Righties have no idea how to read, do you? Or listen? or think?

Obama admits

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFgW88Iq_pg]Obama to Jon Stewart: Consulate attack response "not optimal" - YouTube[/ame]

The acerbic comic had also suggested poor communication among government agencies led to public pronouncements that were "not the optimal response."

"Here's what I'll say: If four Americans get killed, it's not optimal. We're going to fix it.

So here it is again, facts twisted in the wind by desperate Rethuglicans.

He said the communication was not optimal. That is exactly what he was speaking about. And what I find doubly funny, is you all spent time yammering about how he accepts no responsibility, and when he DOES do it, in the debate, you don't acknowledge it, and then AGAIN on national T.V.... you come up with this bullshit.

you are all so full of cow dung that you could grow corn under your arms.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
oh for God's sake. You Righties have no idea how to read, do you? Or listen? or think?

Obama admits

Obama to Jon Stewart: Consulate attack response "not optimal" - YouTube

The acerbic comic had also suggested poor communication among government agencies led to public pronouncements that were "not the optimal response."

"Here's what I'll say: If four Americans get killed, it's not optimal. We're going to fix it.

He said the communication was not optimal. That is exactly what he was speaking about. And what I find doubly funny, is you all spent time yammering about how he accepts no responsibility, and when he DOES do it, in the debate, you don't acknowledge it, and then AGAIN on national T.V.... you come up with this bullshit.

LOL..........now here is somebody with the political IQ of a small soap dish.:D

Obama admits

That's it exactly.
Now that that's settled...onto the next fake out-of-context outrage...............

Obama admits

LOL..........now here is somebody with the political IQ of a small soap dish.:D

That's one of your better ones.

Obama admits

That's it exactly.
Now that that's settled...onto the next fake out-of-context outrage...............

At any point you can textually criticise the reasoning. I know reasoning is hard for you. But try. It really IS worth the effort.

Obama admits

very true and i know what he getting out but still he given gop a talking point as they will say it sound weak words.

but i know what your getting out but this is election season and the words you say will be pounced on.

Obama admits

That's it exactly.

At any point you can textually criticise the reasoning. I know reasoning is hard for you. But try. It really IS worth the effort.

Boy, talk about lack of reasoning!
I was agreeing with you, you egg!!!!

Thank you Mods for pulling down the picture..

The un-American pig who posted the photo of a murdered America diplomat while his family is still grieving should be ashamed.

To imply that POTUS doesn't care about the murders of American is just shameful.

You people make us sick.

Really? I thought that was the picture of the attempted rescue to getting Stevens to a hospital? I know that his pants were backwards and belt removed, but really, they were trying. Pics and all, well it was an autograph moment, no?

Seriously, a few scant weeks ago that was what you folks were selling. Now suddenly, it's obscene?

you nailed them on that one

Forum List

Back