If Ferguson Stays Ferguson, Blacks have no one to blame but themselves

Get over it Pubic. Black failure all over the world cannot always be the fault of white men.
Black success all over the world is not the white mans fault either.

Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up. In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologists including John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa averaged the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.

BLACK IMMIGRANTS COLLECT MOST DEGREES

But affirmative action is losing direction.

By Clarence Page (March 18, 2007)

... black immigrants from Africa averaged the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.

Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up.

In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologists including John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa averaged the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.

For example, 43.8 percent of African immigrants had achieved a college degree, compared with 42.5 of Asian-Americans, 28.9 percent for immigrants from Europe, Russia and Canada and 23.1 percent of the U.S. population as a whole.
You see that as a rebuttal to the global failure of Africans. Seriously, you don't even have to go to Detroit, Ferguson or Africa to see to see it

Let's be honest here for just once.
The negroes 100% of the time vote DEM. If all the fucking DEM candidates were fucking orange with purple strips the negroes would vote for them b/c they know instinctively they are going to get more 'free shit' from a Dem government. In the case of Ferguson the DEMs were 'Whitey' last time. So fucking what?
The negroes in Ferguson who actually make the minimal effort to vote will be voting for any DEM on the ballot.
Obviously the CAW Cajun Democrats of Ferguson didn't believe in "giving" anything to Blacks but traffic tickets and fines. I guess that's "free stuff" to an Irish idiot. Did ya read the DOJ report,fool?
Ya but what about those bombs the 'white' pilots dropped on Japanese cities?
Well if the CAW Dems fucked over the negroes in Ferguson now what? The negroes know if they vote for any REP the 'free shit' just got a bit more in doubt. But if they reflect the DEMs they are just as fucked over as they were before.
What to do?
What to do?
I read the DOJ report that said in spite of trying every trick in the book that cock sucker Holder couldn't fabricate anything against Wilson.

You are the stupid one! What have the Ferguson Blacks to lose. The Caw Cajun Democrats of Ferguson weren't giving them "free stuff" what EVER THAT IS. Obviously "free stuff" was not part of the political milieu
in Ferguson at all. You are just making that up. So, the Blacks are used to NOT getting anything free. That is evident since they seem to be advocating support for the GOP...again, what have they got to lose?
They don't have EBT cards in Ferguson? Which party wants more money put into the welfare system, and which party wants less? The free stuff party is the Democrat party. To say otherwise is disingenuous.
I have no idea . Provide a link and let's discuss it! So far all you have is wild ass guesses!
You really are fucking stupid.
Of the total number of people on welfare as of Jan.2015 39.8% are negroes. But they only make up about 13% of the total US population. Over 70% of children are born to single. mothers.....no negro male in the home. You really believe that "most" negro fathers are supporting their children? If you do you're an idiot.
How many 'free cell' phones with unlimited free calling do negroes in Ferguson own? How many negroes in Ferguson are collecting welfare/rent subsidies/free basic dental coverage/free medical/food stamps and on and fucking on?

Get over it Pubic. Black failure all over the world cannot always be the fault of white men.

Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up. In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologists including John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa averaged the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.

... black immigrants from Africa averaged the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.

Do African immigrants make the smartest Americans? The question may sound outlandish, but if you were judging by statistics alone, you could find plenty of evidence to back it up.

In a side-by-side comparison of 2000 census data by sociologists including John R. Logan at the Mumford Center, State University of New York at Albany, black immigrants from Africa averaged the highest educational attainment of any population group in the country, including whites and Asians.

For example, 43.8 percent of African immigrants had achieved a college degree, compared with 42.5 of Asian-Americans, 28.9 percent for immigrants from Europe, Russia and Canada and 23.1 percent of the U.S. population as a whole.
You really are fucking stupid. The reason 'African immigrants' to the US with a college degree is high is.......(take a deep breath and try to let this sink into your stupid head)...........BECAUSE THE FUCKING USA ONLY ADMITS AFRICAN NEGROES WHO HAVE ADVANCED EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING UNDERSTAND NOW?

You really are fucking stupid. The reason 'African immigrants' to the US with a college degree is high is.......(take a deep breath and try to let this sink into your stupid head)...........BECAUSE THE FUCKING USA ONLY ADMITS AFRICAN NEGROES WHO HAVE ADVANCED EDUCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING UNDERSTAND NOW?
Where's JQ? Chirp Chirp?
Note to JQ: Proportional statistics are the only statistics with any relevance.
You're just another negro who doesn't have the innate intelligence to understand such a simple fact.
You're better suited on the 'Oprah' forum with the other 'Special Needs' Negroes.

That's all he ever has. When you give him statistics, he comes back with the "white oppression" argument, overlooking the fact that there hasn't been slavery for 150 years now. It always comes back to blaming whitey.

You ill conceived morons, we are talking about the blacks in Ferguson. Tell me how many Ferguson blacks are on welfare. Do you know? I doubt it! You are just stupid enough to believe the statistical data you posit is universal across the board for all blacks. Dummies!

You bottom feeders are really sucking muck from every corner of the internet. When any of you limited vocabulary sons of bitches start to say something that has more significant than regurgitated farts, I'll start answering. Til' then, spew your redundant feces as you please.

You ill conceived morons, we are talking about the blacks in Ferguson. Tell me how many Ferguson blacks are on welfare. Do you know? I doubt it! You are just stupid enough to believe the statistical data you posit is universal across the board for all blacks. Dummies!

You bottom feeders are really sucking muck from every corner of the internet. When any of you limited vocabulary sons of bitches start to say something that has more significant than regurgitated farts, I'll start answering. Til' then, spew your redundant feces as you please.
I want to know if they got out and voted.

We had local elections Tuesday, 64% turnout.

Didn't you say earlier Ferguson voted Tuesday too, or am I mistaken.

Will/did they vote, or let whitey choose so they can bitch and moan about being disenfranchised and oppressed?

Blacks will vote for the Democrat no matter what. And when they get fucked over, they'll blame whitey. Then they'll turn around and vote for the same party and get fucked over again, thinking it's whitey's fault, never making the connection that maybe they're simply voting for the wrong PARTY. Stupidity at it's finest.
Wonderful, how typical conditioning works so well with some types of psyches, isn't it?

I agree, 1000%. I am sick and tired of my people whining and waiting on "others" to come to the rescue when city officials fkkk them over. They act as though these leaders just walks into a community and began governing....their voted in by a hand full of concerned citizens and that's it....meanwhile, sha na na and Jaquan are at home fighting over his hangin with the hommies. You want change, you want people that represent you, you want better communities, THAN DAMIT GET INVOLVED, STAY INVOLVED AND THEN VOTE OR RUN YOURSELF....BUT DAMIT STOP WAITING ON TRAGEDY AND MAYHAM TO MOTIVATE!!
The negroes 100% of the time vote DEM. If all the fucking DEM candidates were fucking orange with purple strips the negroes would vote for them b/c they know instinctively they are going to get more 'free shit' from a Dem government. In the case of Ferguson the DEMs were 'Whitey' last time. So fucking what?
The negroes in Ferguson who actually make the minimal effort to vote will be voting for any DEM on the ballot.

The negroes? Clearly you love the good ol days....but I got news for you, Hoss...them days are long past gone, they're not coming back, thanks to Becky and Mandingo, Hoss, you now have blacks in the family, so I suggest you re enter the 21st century and get over yourself and this bias against blacks and free effin stuff...cause in KY. free stuff is what you white people are living off of by the thousands.
And you black folks will just keep voting for the same party that put you in chains, passed Jim Crow laws, created the KKK, fought against the Civil Rights Act, destroyed your family unit, and enslaved you to welfare. What was that you were saying about the 21st century?

1. Blacks aren't voting for the same party that put them in chains. Those people are all dead.

2. The people that passed Jim Crow laws did so with the blessings of a US Supreme Court that was majority Republican. Jim Crow emanated from the 1896 Plessy vs Ferguson decision with the majority opinion written by a Republican.

3. The KKK was not created by the Democrat Party but by a few southern conservatives who were at one time possibly aligned with the Democrat Party. Now, as you know, conservatives are aligned with the Republican Party while Liberals are identified with the Democrats.

4. Now you are splitting hairs. The Democrat Party did not fight against the Civil Rights act.

Nearly 100% of Union state Democrats supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act compared to 85% of Republicans. None of the southern Republicans voted for the bill, while a small percentage of southern Democrats did.

5. The Black family unit is mostly intact except for those with dads locked up. But those are relatively few. Most Black fathers support their children, married to the mothers or not, and are more apt to be a part of their kids lives than Whites or Hispanics.

6. We have been over this Black welfare BS umpteen times and still, you come back TIME and TIME AGAIN WITH THE SAME REGURGITATED MESS. MOST BLACKS ARE NOT ON WELFARE, IDIOT!

And you tell me I am obsessed with race. Chuckles, you are the obsessed one. I am but a vaccine to ward off the racist plague you and millions like you are spreading everywhere. Without people like me to intervene and counter with the truth, the conjecture and propaganda spewed by characters like you could be endemic!
1. The Democratic Party put you in chains. Blacks vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Stupid asses.

2. The people who passed Jim Crow laws were Democrats. Don't sidestep the issue, mf.

3. The KKK was created by Democrats for the purpose of intimidating blacks and Republicans. "Possibly aligned withe the Democratic Party"??? You know damn good and well it was Democrats, you disingenuous Uncle Tom.

4. The longest filibuster in history was led by Robert Byrd (KKK Exalted Cyclops) Democrat. in an effort to stop the 1964 Civil Rights Act.. You've been bitch slapped on this one countless times. I'm surprised you would be stupid enough to make a statement like that. The filibuster consisted of 18 Democrats and ONE Republican. And you're claiming Democrats didn't oppose it???

5. The black family unit is in shambles and you know it. Your comment is laughable.

6. I don't need to dig up statistics on the percentage of blacks on welfare compared to every other race in the country. It's been done countless times here and everyone knows blacks represent the highest percentage of recipients. You're desperate and in denial, which is why you will always be at the bottom of society. You refuse to look at yourself honestly.
So much simpler to ignore history and to buy into the current libtard PC narrative of what they'd like us to believe history to be. It is so very unfortunate that a small minority of blacks manage to get the entire race labeled as lazy and stupid. P.S. Honesty is definitely not part of the current "black" narrative. Witness the bullshit lies spewed by the penultimate representative of blacks Nationwide...the high-yellow Barry Soetoro. Elected to office to 1) fulfill some bizarre imperative to be "accepting", "inclusive", and as PC as possible...oh, yeah, and 'cause his apparent skin color was so much like theirs. Good to have an eloquent negro who cleans up so nicely (thanks VP Biden for that visual).

Ferguson will hold municipal elections April 7. The mayor and five of the six city councilpersons are white. Three are up for reelection. Since Michael Brown was gunned down by former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson on August 9, the one loud refrain has repeatedly been how could a city where African-Americans make up the overwhelming majority of the population be policed by a nearly all-white police force, and governed by a nearly all-white city administration? The thought was that the Brown slaying angered and engaged so many thousands that it was almost a done deal that the first chance black residents got they'd jam the polls and totally revamp city government in Ferguson.

MORE:

I agree, 1000%. I am sick and tired of my people whining and waiting on "others" to come to the rescue when city officials fkkk them over. They act as though these leaders just walks into a community and began governing....their voted in by a hand full of concerned citizens and that's it....meanwhile, sha na na and Jaquan are at home fighting over his hangin with the hommies. You want change, you want people that represent you, you want better communities, THAN DAMIT GET INVOLVED, STAY INVOLVED AND THEN VOTE OR RUN YOURSELF....BUT DAMIT STOP WAITING ON TRAGEDY AND MAYHAM TO MOTIVATE!!

The negroes? Clearly you love the good ol days....but I got news for you, Hoss...them days are long past gone, they're not coming back, thanks to Becky and Mandingo, Hoss, you now have blacks in the family, so I suggest you re enter the 21st century and get over yourself and this bias against blacks and free effin stuff...cause in KY. free stuff is what you white people are living off of by the thousands.
And you black folks will just keep voting for the same party that put you in chains, passed Jim Crow laws, created the KKK, fought against the Civil Rights Act, destroyed your family unit, and enslaved you to welfare. What was that you were saying about the 21st century?

(sigh), honey child, this in 2015 and I wouldn't give a rats fkkkk if a ball of hard shttt left from a dinosaur was running against a republican, I'd vote for it....nothing and I mean nothing will ever get a vote from me, that hates gays, and anything that isn't red white and stupid!!
If that were just your loss, I'd have no problem. Unfortunately, the rest of us are victims of your traitor-in-chief.

Ferguson will hold municipal elections April 7. The mayor and five of the six city councilpersons are white. Three are up for reelection. Since Michael Brown was gunned down by former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson on August 9, the one loud refrain has repeatedly been how could a city where African-Americans make up the overwhelming majority of the population be policed by a nearly all-white police force, and governed by a nearly all-white city administration? The thought was that the Brown slaying angered and engaged so many thousands that it was almost a done deal that the first chance black residents got they'd jam the polls and totally revamp city government in Ferguson.

MORE:

(sigh), honey child, this in 2015 and I wouldn't give a rats fkkkk if a ball of hard shttt left from a dinosaur was running against a republican, I'd vote for it....nothing and I mean nothing will ever get a vote from me, that hates gays, and anything that isn't red white and stupid!!
If that were just your loss, I'd have no problem. Unfortunately, the rest of us are victims of your traitor-in-chief.

My ONGOING SCHOOLING OF THE IDIOT ( SJ) CONTINUES:

SJ said:
1. The Democratic Party put you in chains. Blacks vote overwhelmingly Democrat. Stupid asses.

LOL: Yep, the new Democrats put blacks in chains alright. Gold chains around their necks and ducats in their pockets too. Yep, with all that "free stuff" they gave blacks, starting during the Civil Rights Era, freedom took on a new meaning for Blacks...stupid huh? :lol: Now what have you Cons done for them lately? Oh, I forgot you bahs-turds switched parties to punish the Dems for signing that Civil rights Bil into law. Where did that get you?

2. The people who passed Jim Crow laws were Democrats. Don't sidestep the issue, mf.

mf? what the heck is that? (my friend?)Gee, thanks, SJ. But you are still a drizzling arsehole. And an uninformed one at that. Well, ok, the southern conservative Democrats of long ago used the Republican dominated Supreme Court decision to enact Jim Crow. Fair enough? But don't try to make today's Democrats out to be the same as the old time Conservative Southern Democrats. According to you and your crowd, YOU are the conservatives of today and the Democrats are the liberals.SO STFU with all that complaining about old time Southern Conservative Democrats and stop comparing tjem to today's Democrats. mf.

s

3. The KKK was created by Democrats for the purpose of intimidating blacks and Republicans. "Possibly aligned withe the Democratic Party"??? You know damn good and well it was Democrats, you disingenuous Uncle Tom.

Did Nathan B Forrest say he was a Democrat? If so, he was a "conservative " Democrat. Again and AGAIN... you cannot say in one breath thyouat Democrats are liberals and in the next accuse them of being old time conservatives. That is utterly stupid! BUt that is exactly what you are trying to do here!

White male conservatism has morphed into Repbulican conservatism. The geography hasn't changed just party affiliation.

4. The longest filibuster in history was led by Robert Byrd (KKK Exalted Cyclops) Democrat. in an effort to stop the 1964 Civil Rights Act.. You've been bitch slapped on this one countless times. I'm surprised you would be stupid enough to make a statement like that. The filibuster consisted of 18 Democrats and ONE Republican. And you're claiming Democrats didn't oppose it???

I haven't been "bitch slapped" at all. In fact I took the liberty of fact checking so that I could "bitch slap" YOU with the actual vote of the 88th Congress on the Civil Rights Bill of 1964: Ready?

Vote totals[edit]

Totals are in "YeaNay" format:

• The original House version: 290–130 (69–31%).
  • Cloture in the Senate: 71–29 (71–29%).
  • The Senate version: 73–27 (73–27%).
  • The Senate version, as voted on by the House: 289–126 (70–30%).
By party[edit]

The original House version:[20]

• Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[21]

• Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[20]

• Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[20]

• Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
By party and region[edit]

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:

• Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:

Courtesy of Wikipedia!

5. The black family unit is in shambles and you know it. Your comment is laughable.you

No, I do not KNOW it! As long as 75% of Black people are living a standard above the poverty level and are working to support their children, I consider that a success, especially considering they have had to put up with White stupid racist clowns like you ever since manumission.It's miraculous that backs have come THIS far in such a relatively short time under extremely adverse conditions.

BTW...that trillion dollars Black Americans spend per year ought to tell you something...it aint welfare money, chump!

6. I don't need to dig up statistics on the percentage of blacks on welfare compared to every... BLAH BLAH BLAH SO ON AND SO FORTH.

A small percentage of blacks are on AFDC welfare and you have to really squeeze the percentage card to make it more than it is. The government spends 131 Billion annually on welfare, not including food stamps but Blacks SPEND 1 TRILLION ANNUALLY. Are you getting the picture, stupid?

You are just a waste of space and time. Although I am posting this in response to you,this post is for those bright enough to fact check and do their own research. I encourage that! You OTOH are an OAF with a chip on his shoulder. Mad because a lot of intelligent Blacks are more productive and successful tha YOu are. Your only consolation is proportional statistics which can be made to say anything. How convenient for dummies who don't resea -ch to see if those percentages really reflect what is reported!
How are "Gold chains around their necks and ducats in their pockets too.", in any way "freedom"? "Freedom" and "free" are not equivalent. Nothing is "free". Someone, somewhere pays for those chains and ducats. And since your "people" are receiving them for "free", it is a forgone conclusion someone else is footing the bill. Fact is, they've sold their human souls for a bit of gold, a big-screen TV, and a pittance of food. Not so different from any other "kept" animals...comfort, food, and warmth...cheap for a thoughtless vote for a controlling tyrant. Alas, those who have never know freedom are incapable of assigning a value to it.

SJ said:

LOL: Yep, the new Democrats put blacks in chains alright. Gold chains around their necks and ducats in their pockets too. Yep, with all that "free stuff" they gave blacks, starting during the Civil Rights Era, freedom took on a new meaning for Blacks...stupid huh? :lol: Now what have you Cons done for them lately? Oh, I forgot you bahs-turds switched parties to punish the Dems for signing that Civil rights Bil into law. Where did that get you?

mf? what the heck is that? (my friend?)Gee, thanks, SJ. But you are still a drizzling arsehole. And an uninformed one at that. Well, ok, the southern conservative Democrats of long ago used the Republican dominated Supreme Court decision to enact Jim Crow. Fair enough? But don't try to make today's Democrats out to be the same as the old time Conservative Southern Democrats. According to you and your crowd, YOU are the conservatives of today and the Democrats are the liberals.SO STFU with all that complaining about old time Southern Conservative Democrats and stop comparing tjem to today's Democrats. mf.

s

Did Nathan B Forrest say he was a Democrat? If so, he was a "conservative " Democrat. Again and AGAIN... you cannot say in one breath thyouat Democrats are liberals and in the next accuse them of being old time conservatives. That is utterly stupid! BUt that is exactly what you are trying to do here!

White male conservatism has morphed into Repbulican conservatism. The geography hasn't changed just party affiliation.

I haven't been "bitch slapped" at all. In fact I took the liberty of fact checking so that I could "bitch slap" YOU with the actual vote of the 88th Congress on the Civil Rights Bill of 1964: Ready?

Vote totals[edit]

By party[edit]

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The Senate version:

Courtesy of Wikipedia!

5. The black family unit is in shambles and you know it. Your comment is laughable.you

No, I do not KNOW it! As long as 75% of Black people are living a standard above the poverty level and are working to support their children, I consider that a success, especially considering they have had to put up with White stupid racist clowns like you ever since manumission.It's miraculous that backs have come THIS far in such a relatively short time under extremely adverse conditions.

BTW...that trillion dollars Black Americans spend per year ought to tell you something...it aint welfare money, chump!

6. I don't need to dig up statistics on the percentage of blacks on welfare compared to every... BLAH BLAH BLAH SO ON AND SO FORTH.

A small percentage of blacks are on AFDC welfare and you have to really squeeze the percentage card to make it more than it is. The government spends 131 Billion annually on welfare, not including food stamps but Blacks SPEND 1 TRILLION ANNUALLY. Are you getting the picture, stupid?

You are just a waste of space and time. Although I am posting this in response to you,this post is for those bright enough to fact check and do their own research. I encourage that! You OTOH are an OAF with a chip on his shoulder. Mad because a lot of intelligent Blacks are more productive and successful tha YOu are. Your only consolation is proportional statistics which can be made to say anything. How convenient for dummies who don't resea -ch to see if those percentages really reflect what is reported!
How are "Gold chains around their necks and ducats in their pockets too.", in any way "freedom"? "Freedom" and "free" are not equivalent. Nothing is "free". Someone, somewhere pays for those chains and ducats. And since your "people" are receiving them for "free", it is a forgone conclusion someone else is footing the bill. Fact is, they've sold their human souls for a bit of gold, a big-screen TV, and a pittance of food. Not so different from any other "kept" animals...comfort, food, and warmth...cheap for a thoughtless vote for a controlling tyrant. Alas, those who have never know freedom are incapable of assigning a value to it.
I thought you would be a more erudite debater but now I see you have the same mindset as the rest of the residents trolls. I have shown that 75 percent of black people are not poor and only a relatively small number of those that are poor use welfare. Most Blacks work for a living and are not looking for handouts.
I guess you missed it the first and second time I said it but only 130 billion dollars are spent on welfare for all races per year . Blacks spend 1trillion dollars in your white based economy per year. they put more into the tax system and private white owned enterprise than the entire welfare budget.

Gold chains and ducats in their pockets came from hard work afforded by the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Your forgone conclusion is just that: forgone without any basis at all. Tax on 1 trillion dollars is footing any bill Blacks might incur, dontcha think?

Comparing blacks to kept animals is rather disingenuous on your part. In a civilization such as the one we have, no one is really free. Neither the wage slaves punching clocks or the CEOs of huge corporate empires are free. We citizens must all pay a price in some fashion or another. We're all connected and enslaved by each other. White males are afraid to voices their liberal ideas for fear of been ostracized by the majority of white males in the USA. Curious students and even freethinkers use caution when speaking objectively about Communism or socialism. Where did that freedom go? Freedom is elusive for those who are held hostage by a job they hate and the drudgery of routine BS at home and at there office.

That is what the pinkish white man has given us. If I were black or an Indian, I would much rather be hunting all day following game. The eternal sportsman, hunter if you will, had a much better social existence than the cosmopolitan slaves of the concrete jungles that we live in today. In this place white men enslave everyone including themselves.

Last edited:

SJ said:

s

Vote totals[edit]

By party[edit]

The Senate version:

Courtesy of Wikipedia!

I thought you would be a more erudite debater but now I see you have the same mindset as the rest of the residents trolls. I have shown that 75 percent of black people are not poor and only a relatively small number of those that are poor use welfare. Most Blacks work for a living and are not looking for handouts.
I guess you missed it the first and second time I said it but only 130 billion dollars are spent on welfare for all races per year . Blacks spend 100 trillion dollars in your white based economy per year. they put more into the tax system and private white owned enterprise than the entire welfare budget.

Gold chains and ducats in their pockets came from hard work afforded by the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Your forgone conclusion is just that: forgone without any basis at all. Tax on 1 trillion dollars is footing any bill Blacks might incur, dontcha think?

Comparing blacks to kept animals is rather disingenuous on your part. In a civilization such as the one we have, no one is really free. Neither the wage slaves punching clocks or the CEOs of huge corporate empires are free. We citizens must all pay a price in some fashion or another. We're all connected and enslaved by each other. White males are afraid to voices their liberal ideas for fear of been ostracized by the majority of white males in the USA. Curious students and even freethinkers use caution when speaking objectively about Communism or socialism. Where did that freedom go? Freedom is elusive for those who are held hostage by a job they hate and the drudgery of routine BS at home and at there office.

That is what the pinkish white man has given us. If I were black or an Indian, I would much rather be hunting all day following game. The eternal sportsman, hunter if you will, had a much better social existence than the cosmopolitan slaves of the concrete jungles that we live in today. In this place white men enslave everyone including themselves.
No screed needed.

Did Ferguson vote, and do you know the turnout?

SJ said:

s

Vote totals[edit]

By party[edit]

The Senate version:

Courtesy of Wikipedia!

I guess you missed it the first and second time I said it but only 130 billion dollars are spent on welfare for all races per year . Blacks spend 100 trillion dollars in your white based economy per year. they put more into the tax system and private white owned enterprise than the entire welfare budget.

SJ said:

s

Vote totals[edit]

By party[edit]

The Senate version:

Courtesy of Wikipedia!

No screed needed.

Did Ferguson vote, and do you know the turnout?
Ferguson votes on April 7th.

Forum List

Back