If evolution doesn't explain creation, why do anti-Christians insist on inserting it

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Into every single discussion about creation?

Do they think it explains creation? Do they believe it explains the existence of different species?

anti christians?

Just because someone is not a christian doesnt make them an anti christian.

Lol here we go again, Allie displaying the stories going on in her head and her head alone.

Can you name the person who doesn't deny evolution who says evolution is proof creation didn't happen? Names? Examples of this happening?

• Banned
Lol here we go again, Allie displaying the stories going on in her head and her head alone.

Can you name the person who doesn't deny evolution who says evolution is proof creation didn't happen? Names? Examples of this happening?

What does that have to do with the question I posted?

Why do anti-Christians insist on inserting evolution into every discussion about creationism?

What does that have to do with the question I posted?

Why do anti-Christians insist on inserting evolution into every discussion about creationism?

Because it's a loaded question, I'm asking for proof of your assertion.

You're saying something happens, I just want proof it does.

Thanks

Please direct me to a specific quote please, rather than thread with thousands of posts in it.

Thanks

She won't....that's part of her...um...charm. She makes accusations then either said she's already proved them or else she links you to a huge thread in order to overwhelm you with smoke and mirrors. But Allie never PROVES any of her accusations.

Yes I know, but that's what we're here for bod, to help others :razz:.

You guys are so full of shit. Give it up. Theres a world that is passing you by and your missing it. But don't worry it isn't missing you. :D

I dont think she does it on purpose, she just hears what she wants to here and then thinks it was fact.

Please direct me to a specific quote please, rather than thread with thousands of posts in it.

Thanks

She won't....that's part of her...um...charm. She makes accusations then either said she's already proved them or else she links you to a huge thread in order to overwhelm you with smoke and mirrors. But Allie never PROVES any of her accusations.

Ironic world we live in...

Granny says Darwin was a fool...
:cool:
600-Million-Year-Old Microscopic Fossils Upend Evolution Theory
December 23, 2011 : A remarkable new fossil discovery of amoeba-like micro-organisms that lived 570 million years ago could make scientists rethink some widely-accepted theories about how complex life on Earth first evolved from a single-celled universal common ancestor.
An international team of researchers analyzed the rock-encased fossils in precise computer models created from high high-energy X-rays generated using a particle accelerator. The scientists say they were surprised when the results indicated the fossilized cell clusters were not animals or embryos. That is because it had long been thought that fossils showing this apparent pattern cell division represented the embryos of the earliest animals.

Instead, they say the finely detailed X-ray images exposed features pattern that led them to conclude the organisms were, “the reproductive spore bodies of single-celled ancestors of animals.” Study co-author Phil Donoghue of Britain’s University of Bristol said the new results mean much of what has been written about the fossils for the last 10 years is “flat wrong.” The new study is published in the journal, Science.

The microscopic fossils examined in the study were recovered from rocks collected in southern China. The scientists say the micro-organisms lived during the Ediacaran geologic period between 600 million and 543 million years ago when multi-celled life was just starting to evolve.

Geologists say the Ediacaran period marks the end of the last ice age in a 250 million year-long series of glaciations that covered most of the planet and froze the oceans from pole to pole - a time commonly known as Snowball Earth. One theory proposed that climate shocks during the planet's Snowball Earth phase initiated the evolution of complex, multicellular life that emerged in the Ediacaran period.

Source

Into every single discussion about creation?

Do they think it explains creation? Do they believe it explains the existence of different species?

Why wouldn't they and why do you only care about anti-Christians inserting evolution into the discussion? Firstly, it's the primary theory opposing creationism, so why wouldn't it be mentioned? Secondly, are you saying Christian evolutionuists aren't permitted in the discussion? What are you scared of?!?!

New Topics

Forum List

Back