If Everything Your God Made/Makes Is Perfect, Then Why All the Evil?

tthttf

Rookie
Aug 6, 2011
Question:

This is the SAME world that your god made, correct? So if your perfect god, created this perfect world and everything that your god made/makes is perfect, then god created an imperfect world filled with evil. Right? Therefore your god is not only imperfect, but also created evil himself...but that's only if you believe that god is an omnipotent being...

Reply:

God did create a perfect world. He also created a super angelic being name Lucifer. Lucifer is as one of cherubs that covered the very throne of God. Putting the scriptures together from Isaiah and Ezekiel we get a glimpse of just how beautiful and how awesome this being was:

"Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."

"Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."

"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

"Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

"By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

"Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness..."

Lucifer was in all probability the greatest being next to God Himself that has ever existed at any time. He was perfect in his ways from the day he was created until iniquity was found in him. Apparently, his good looks and perfect ways went to his head and his heart was lifted up with vanity and as a result he corrupted his mind which led to rebellion against God.

Here's what happened after his mind took the wrong turn. He decided that he wanted to replace God and become like the most high:

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Apparently, this super brilliant cherub had convinced about a third of God's angels to follow him in an apparent coup to knock God Almighty off his throne in heaven. In the book of Revelation we see a reference to 1/3 of the angels were cast back down to the earth with him.

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth..."

Stars can symbolize angels in the scriptures. So apparently, Lucifer was ruling on this earth and he convinced 1/3 of the angelic hosts to follow him in an attempt to knock God off His Throne in Heaven and God and His angelic hosts won the battle and cast Lucifer and his angels back down to the earth.

He was no longer Lucifer the light bringer but was now Satan the Devil -- the destroyer.

This occurred before Adam was created.

When Adam and Eve were created they were allowed to be tried by Satan who in the form of a serpent convinced Eve to eat of the forbidden fruit and then she gave to Adam and he not being deceived ate the forbidden fruit that God had commanded them not to eat and thus Satan lied his way back to still keep ruling over the earth. Had Adam and Eve obeyed God and overcame Satan's deception our world would be totally different today. Satan still sits on the throne of this earth and until one were to come along and replace him he still is the god of this world.

Now, Jesus Christ enters this battle for the rulership of the earth. When Satan overcame Adam and caused him to sin and thus Adam and all his offspring are under the sway of this evil being, at that moment we read in the sciptures that it was determined that Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God would have to come down and live a perfect life and not sin and overcome Satan the Devil.

Rev 13:8 ...the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So, the battle for the throne of this earth came down to a showdown between Jesus Christ and Satan the Devil. The history of the universe was at stake. If Christ sinned, he failed and the whole plan of Salvation would be ended and the God Being, the Word, that had lived with God the Father from eternity would die and Satan and His demons would be still left ruling over this earth and God Almighty would be left alone to battle this evil being that had turned in rebellion against Him.

After Christ had fasted forty days and forty nights -- 960 hours without food or water -- He was ready to take on Satan:

Satan tried three tricks to get Christ to obey him. Christ shot back three times quoting scripture out of the book of Deuteronomy. Three times Satan failed to overcome Christ. Christ had won the battle. God's plan of salvation for the world and all mankind was intact. Christ snapped a command at Satan and he had to slink away in utter defeat. Christ was in command.

Christ went on to give His life as sacrifice as the Passover Lamb and Saviour to the world and died for all of our sins. He never once sinned.

As for Satan, he is still deceiving and trying to destroy mankind and he knows that time is getting short when Christ is going to come down from Heaven and setup forever the Kingdom of God on this earth. We are currently in between the time of Pentecost and the Feast of Trumpets which pictures the epoch of time we are in relation to God's Plan of Salvation.

God has left Satan as ruler of this earth to try and test all those whom are called to rule with Christ. They have to overcome all his tricks and deceptions to be able to rule with Christ at His return. Satan is a lame duck ruler out to do all the evil he can before he and his angels are bound for a thousand years pictured by the Day of Atonement.

So God DID create a perfect world and a perfect being named Lucifer. But Lucifer rebelled and Adam and Eve failed to overcome him. It finally took a God being to come down and live a perfect life in the flesh to beat this wily Satan and finally bring the utopian environment this world has been longing for so long now...

May God speed the return of Jesus Christ to this earth and remove this evil Satan as quickly as possible and set up the Kingdom of God to rule with the resurrected saints to rule under Christ. The whole creation is groaning for this tremendous event soon to come...

Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Again, may God speed that day...

Last edited:
GOOD THREAD!!

Many ppl wonder why GOD DOESNT STOP THE EVIL and i dont think anyone can say :(

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and just declared your ignorance of all things theological and left it at that.

The Lord has already told us in His Word to us that He will be stopping the evil. It's gonna happen.

As for now, it's a battle for souls. As for God's Timing, or why it is the way it is....we are supposed to trust in Him. That's part of our growth also and growing closer with Him.

Here's the promise; one of many...

Revelation 21
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Last edited:
The Lord has already told us in His Word to us that He will be stopping the evil. It's gonna happen.
It would be interesting to see just how GOD does feel about whats going on here!

We have free will.

Trust me if God wanted to he could end all the evil that we have done and continue to do. (By we I mean humanity)

God gave us free will to choose good or evil and there will always be those that choose evil.

God does not want a herd of sheep that can not choose. He wants us to choose to follow him and attempt to do no evil. We are going to fail from time to time.
Romans3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You have to choose the good over evil.

We have free will.

Trust me if God wanted to he could end all the evil that we have done and continue to do. (By we I mean humanity)

God gave us free will to choose good or evil and there will always be those that choose evil.
And then you have the Catholics who wrote their script allowing evil but being required to tell a child molester your story(and forking over 15%) so he can have stories to jack off to. Then ? A little water, some smoke, some shitty coolaid , a stale cracker and your are ready to repeat !
Prayze Maria !

The only thing perfect is God.

Everything else, we're fucking up.
Perfect creator, POS creation?
We have free will.

Why would evil exist in the first place in a perfect world?

Put two naive child-like beings in a garden with a deceiver? Even in his own account, God sounds like a real dick.

Everyone has a free will to express. The angels too have a degree of free will to express, which God allows.

God never intended to make earth a perfect world. Earth is not what He's working towards. He's working towards an eternity called the Kingdom in Heaven.

Everyone is invited but not everyone is chosen to enter the gate of His Kingdom in Heaven.

The evil's effort is to pull all the souls away from God. God allows the evil to do so because it is the evil's free will to be execised, it's its capacity and it's it's right. You have the same right to express your own free will too.

More importantly, this gives God the most benefit in choosing His own people to enter the gate of Heaven. The evil has pulled all the souls away from God, what God needs to do is just to pull back those who are worthy of entering Heaven.

In effect, the evil helps to differentiate between the so-called righeous and the wicked. You show your true face up under the temptation of the evil. Then God chooses those He thinks to be worthy of placing in Heaven.

Last edited:
God does not allow evil mankind does !!!God gave us the will to fight evil or to ignore it like the left refuses to acknowledge that Islam is vile !!

Why does God allow evil?

Answer: The Bible describes God as holy (Isaiah 6:3), righteous (Psalm 7:11), just (Deuteronomy 32:4), and sovereign (Daniel 4:17-25). These attributes tell us the following about God: (1) God is capable of preventing evil, and (2) God desires to rid the universe of evil. So, if both of these are true, why does God allow evil? If God has the power to prevent evil, and desires to prevent evil, why does He not prevent evil? Perhaps a good way to look at this issue would be to consider some alternative situations for how people might have God run the world:

1) God could change everyone’s personality so that they cannot sin. This would also mean that we would not have a free will. We would not be able to choose right or wrong because we would be “programmed” to only do right. Had God chosen to do this, there would be no meaningful relationships between Him and His creation.

Instead, God made Adam and Eve innocent but with the ability to choose good or evil. In doing so, they could respond to His love and trust Him or choose to do their own thing. They chose to do their own thing. Because we live in a real world where we can choose our actions but not their consequences, their sin affected those who came after them (us). Similarly, our decisions to sin have an impact on us, and those around us. .....

"3) Another choice would be for God to judge and remove those who choose to commit evil acts. The problem with this possibility is that there would be no one left, for God would have to remove us all. We all sin and commit evil acts (Romans 3:23; Ecclesiastes 7:20; 1 John 1:8). While some people are more evil than others, where would God draw the line? Ultimately, all evil causes harm to others." ...

click link for further reading..

Forum List

Back