If everyone stayed home what wouled actually happen

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
What if Americans really stayed home and didn't go shopping just for one year during the holidays. Does anyone actually know what would happen? I think it would be fun to watch. All the morons lining up at stores and waiting in line and running like cattle on Thanksgiving night. And if black Friday is such a key, why not do it more than once a year? To me its all stupidity.

What if Americans really stayed home and didn't go shopping just for one year during the holidays. Does anyone actually know what would happen? I think it would be fun to watch. All the morons lining up at stores and waiting in line and running like cattle on Thanksgiving night. And if black Friday is such a key, why not do it more than once a year? To me its all stupidity.

dear, the 3 wise men gave presents to the baby Jesus. Are you opposed as a liberal, to people loving each other?

dear no I am not. I was just wondering. I could really care less, truly care less, if everyone stayed home. In fact, it would be fuin to watch... kind of like an experiment. But in the end, I might spend $50 or so this Christmas. Do I care how retail does? Not an ounce.

Edie, you have no idea if the person is a liberal or not.

But we know by your posting you are not an authentic American.

"
liberals are loveless
and stupid!!"

So do you care? If so, explain why? As a white, retired Christian former business owner I can sit back and not really care either way. So why do you? If I am loveless, well then that's fine me.

If so, explain why?
You can't serious be asking Special Ed to explain something.

All he does is mindless post blah blah blah liberal blah liberal blah. The few times he's said something coherent he was busted by the mods for plagiarism.

No store opens if the customers don't come.

You got a problem with freedom?

BTW, there are other shopping days like Black Friday, such as Tax Free Days etc.

Forum List

Back