If everybody agrees abortion is bad, why is Pro-life so unpopular?

So this "entity" called Planned Parenthood keeps the money from abortions and NOT the DOCTORS that perform the abortion procedure or pelvic exam or Std treatment??????????

Last edited:
If everybody agrees abortion is bad, why is Pro-life so unpopular?

If everyone agrees that we need to get the government out of our hair, why are so many so-called conservatives willing to let the goverment assume control over women's wombs?

Do you guys just hate women, or is just that you think that women who have sex need to be punished?

Bullshit. They SAY they do more than provide abortions, but abortions is their money maker, and they count every procedure that leads up to and follows an abortion as a "differnent" women's health procedure so they can boost those numbers.

So the pelvic you get for an abortion..that's a "different" service provided by PP. The ultrasound is a "different" service. The contraceptives they send you home with and the other stuff...that's all a different service.

But the TRUTH is all other non-abortion related services are DECLINING while the percentage of abortions is increasing.

As I said, do a little fucking research before you pop off. There's nothing more frustrating than defending something and then finding out you were an IDIOT for doing so. I know whereof I speak. I defended big oil the whole time oil prices were skyrocketing.

Now I kick myself every time the cost goes down for being an idiot.

Do the research. And get your information from sources OTHER than planned parenthood.

how do you research what you claim they never report? I'm confused Allie... you make the claim that they don't release the services they provide yet you seem to believe you've got the inside scoop on what they do at Planned Parenthood...how can both of your truths be true? they can't.

I call BULLSHIT on your overzealous hatred for an organization that helps millions of women every year.

If everyone agrees that we need to get the government out of our hair, why are so many so-called conservatives willing to let the goverment assume control over women's wombs?

Do you guys just hate women, or is just that you think that women who have sex need to be punished?

:clap2: exactly...

they want zero government regulation on the environment and business...two things that effect EVERYONE but they want reproductive rights of women *which only effects the woman and her immediate family* regulated by the government....makes perfect sense to me

because it's not just a matter of a woman's womb. A woman's womb won't get to die for the sake of irresponsibility; THAT honor goes to a genetically distinct human.

do you just HATE babies or is it that you just feel that every genetically distinct human being should pay the coathanger price for continued irresponsibility in an age of easy prevention?

we can both play the turd tossing game, dude.

they want zero government regulation on the environment and business...two things that effect EVERYONE but they want reproductive rights of women *which only effects the woman and her immediate family* regulated by the government....makes perfect sense to me

first off, i'm not a conservative. second, I do believe in REGULATION. Business, environment AND the market of killing babies. It also affects the dead baby, you fail to recognize that. Especially when every unwanted preganancy could be easily avoided using preventive methods. Ask someone who came of age during the age of Aids all about it.

I think you've pretty much figured it out.

how do you research what you claim they never report? I'm confused Allie... you make the claim that they don't release the services they provide yet you seem to believe you've got the inside scoop on what they do at Planned Parenthood...how can both of your truths be true? they can't.

I call BULLSHIT on your overzealous hatred for an organization that helps millions of women every year.

If you do the research you realize what a smarmy operation it is and that they don't do any of the things they claim to do, and make a shitload of money.

If you don't bother researching, you're just a propagandist.

And they don't help the women they've given the morning after pill who have died. They don't help those little girls who are being raped who they won't report to children services. And they certainly aren't helping the fucking babies they are killing. Neither are they helping the girls who go home and die of hemmorhage, or the girls they scar for life, or the fathers of the babies who JUST MIGHT WANT TO FUCKING RAISE THEM themselves.

They do a lot of helping for the politicians who support their disgusting little money maker, though.

Last edited:

It is the LIBERAL movement who decided that murder in this case should be allowed and paid for by the government.

You dumbshits are the ones who brought it into government.

And we've been bitching about it ever since. The government has no business authorizing murder of children. So it is exactly the opposite (per usual) of what you contend. The libs brought the government into the murder business, and we want it the fuck out.

yes please...cuz you asked if I was arguing AGAINST ABORTION as a basis for the woman's overall health when clearly that is not what I said....perhaps you could make your words match your meaning....

let me see...

Originally Posted by Silence:
that is the dumbest thing I've ever seen written on the subject of abortion. You don't have to believe having an abortion is wrong to think it's a good idea to reduce the number performed.... NOT getting pregnant in the first place is better for the woman's overall health and well-being than getting pregnant and having to terminate the pregnancy.... duh :cuckoo:

---

Originally Posted by DevNell:
I hope you are not arguing against abortion as a way of looking out for the overall health of women. That would be like arguing against heterosexual relationships for similar reasons.

how many women get hurt or die in heterosexual relationships and where are the mrs. kravitzs of the world on this one?

(not meant personally unless taken so)

---

I hope you take a reading 101 course in the near future. I'm pro-choice in case you missed it. I'm saying that not getting pregnant in the first place is better for the woman's overall health than getting pregnant and aborting....and I'm speaking mentally and physically.....

but you feel free to be as overzealous and reactionary as the pro-life nutters of the world...that really helps your cause:cuckoo:

---

Originally Posted by DevNell:
I am aware you are pro-choice. Maybe reading and comprehension 101 is in your future?

Must I explain everything?

---

yes please...cuz you asked if I was arguing AGAINST ABORTION as a basis for the woman's overall health when clearly that is not what I said....perhaps you could make your words match your meaning....

you are aware I am not a pro-lifer?

It is the LIBERAL movement who decided that murder in this case should be allowed and paid for by the government.

You dumbshits are the ones who brought it into government.

And we've been bitching about it ever since. The government has no business authorizing murder of children. So it is exactly the opposite (per usual) of what you contend. The libs brought the government into the murder business, and we want it the fuck out.

no allie, the ''religious right'' brought it in to the ''government'' first, by insisting that each state government make abortion illegal, and contrary to the legal Common Law that was in place for it....in the mid 1800's.

this started almost 2 centuries ago in the USA....

and i asked you on my previous post,

WHO GETS this abortion money that you speak of, an entity called planned parenthood or the Doctors that perform the abortions, the pelvic exams etc?

Planned Parenthood gets it. They have more money than they can spend. Read the links, or go to the Planned Parenthood site.

The doctors aren't in it for the money, and they don't make a lot. They're ghouls who get off on slaughtering babies.

because it's not just a matter of a woman's womb.

Yes, it is.

A woman's womb won't get to die for the sake of irresponsibility; THAT honor goes to a genetically distinct human.

Whose womb is it? Yours or hers?

do you just HATE babies or is it that you just feel that every genetically distinct human being should pay the coathanger price for continued irresponsibility in an age of easy prevention?

I feel that another people's bodies are their own to do with as they choose.

Or we could just discuss the issue rationally.

Oh wait...it takes two to tango, doesn't it?

Never mind.

And no, it was always considered murder, just as killing your neighbor is murder. A human's a human no matter how small. It's ridiculous to think that we can determine that what is murder for one person isn't really murder for another, when you're talking about the vulnerable. But that's exactly what has happened, and it happened at the behest of eugenecists.

1. We already have our genetic answer: test tube babies.
I guess you are missing the point. That is only a solution for people who want a baby. Sex is N-O-T about making babies, no matter what twisted adults told you. Think of that one like 'if you masterbate you are killing babies'

[/quote]2. dead animals are not dead human beings. Im eating a hamburger right now. This is, in no way shape or form, comparable to eating a dead baby. I sue the term butcher because it applies insomuch that one thing must lose it's life, without a choice, for the choices of others. I doubt this cow that im eating would have chosen to become a hamburger. Which doesn't matter because I still need to eat. Likewise, what fetus can you fathom would choose to become a coathanger for the sake of irresponsible sex while other options are available?[/quote]

Human beings are not animals? So you are putting a value on life after all?

Human life is more valuable to you than other life is?

Eating a dead human as opposed to eating a dead cow may not be to your or my likings, but I hate to inform you this way...both are dead meat. even many religious people say there is a soul that departs the body and that the rest is but an empty vessel.

coat hanger arguments? if you do that again I will cease speaking the way I am with you. I hope you understand that I do not want to waste brain cells playing that silly game.

3. In regards to the appeal to limit an emotional response.. what ELSE would you describe the pro-choice talking point about choice that smacks of a time in America where women didn't have the CHOICES they do now? Namely, before birth control was widely available? It's disingenuous to rebuke pro-lifers for fishing for an emotional response when the entire pro-choice concept hinges on the ghosts of male oppression and lack of options. Again, the original feminists would have been able to make the distinction.
I do not like any emotional arguments about serious subjects being the basis for serious debate and law making. I too can be emotional about many subjects but I am mature enough to put it aside when speaking to people I expect a respectful back and forth with.

the ball is in your court

:cool:

Gosh, you need to go out and tell all those kids who shouldn't be having sex anyway that sex isn't about having babies.

You'll get a real boost in the abortion trade then! Woo hoo!

because it's not just a matter of a woman's womb. A woman's womb won't get to die for the sake of irresponsibility; THAT honor goes to a genetically distinct human.
back to personal responsibility are we? why do you keep jumping into the personal lives of others when their actions do NOT affect you or society?

the rest of this dribble is why I tried another thread,

nuf said

Yes, it is.

if that were the case then only the womans womb would be scraped out in the procedure. This is not the case.

Whose womb is it? Yours or hers?

In regards to killing human beings, a womb is not a 007 license to kill. the state has a vested interest in this arena just like it has a vested interested in any other arena where human life, and the killing thereof, is the consequence.

I feel that another people's bodies are their own to do with as they choose.

that is your opinion. A woman's body does not include a GENETICALLY DISTINCT HUMAN FETUS that she allowed to grow due to her choice to be irresponsible. Hell, SOME PEOPLE in this world feel that it's ok to stone your grown child to death just because they held hands in public. opinions and assholes, eh?

Or we could just discuss the issue rationally.

Oh wait...it takes two to tango, doesn't it?

you want to compare MY first post in this thread with YOUR first post while launching some bullshit martyr response about being rational?

Never mind.

again, i've been quite rational up to the point where the typical pro-choice male comes in and acts like he's trying to get laid at a lilith fair concert. reminding you that we can all toss turds is not an excuse for you to act like a wounded victim here. Especially in a thread where you validate the killing of genetically distinct human beings for the sake of irresponsibility.

Exactly. The minute a woman is pregnant, she's no longer one person, she's two.

That why people can be prosecuted for the murder of 2 people, instead of just one, if they kill a woman who is pregnant.

Parents don't have the right to kill their kids just because they're under their care and protection and are dependent upon them...(though honestly, the legalization of abortion has resulted in a ridiculous attitude that children, and all non-perfect or vulnerable members of society are disposable).

Forum List

Back