If Eric Ciaramella really is the whistleblower, the whole impeachment narrative is decimated

What's this "if" stuff? How about getting some real evidence before smearing the guy?
Irony.
Why? Every time the Dems try to get evidence from a witness the Reps smear them. You can't deny it. That evidence is everywhere.
We have the transcript lol
It`s just a transcript, not the recorded call and Vidman said it was incomplete.
Impeachment witness says transcript of Trump-Zelenskiy call was not complete

What's this "if" stuff? How about getting some real evidence before smearing the guy?
Irony.
Why? Every time the Dems try to get evidence from a witness the Reps smear them. You can't deny it. That evidence is everywhere.
We have the transcript lol
It`s just a transcript, not the recorded call and Vidman said it was incomplete.
Impeachment witness says transcript of Trump-Zelenskiy call was not complete
And witness SAY IT IS,, including the PRESIDENT WHO WAS ON THE PHONE LOL

The purpose of being a “whistleblower” is to expose wrongdoing perpetrated by people in power whose actions are being concealed from the public, oversight officials, and/or law enforcement. It is never to be used for political gain, whether personal or on behalf of others. It is also not supposed to be used as a ploy against one’s political opponents or the political opponents of those with whom the whistleblower is attached.

In other words, blowing the whistle is not supposed to be weaponized for political purposes, but if it turns out CIA operative Eric Ciaramella is the Ukraine whistleblower, his report can only be viewed as an attempted political assassination. We know this because he has been actively involved in multiple attempts to take down the President even before he was elected. He is the “Deep State” pawn many on the right have condemned, a pawn who has reported multiple instances of the President’s “wrongdoings” which invariably turned out to be false.

If anyone can be less credible than Adam Schiff, it’s Eric Ciaramella. When other news outlets pointed out the whistleblower was a Democrat, I shrugged. No big deal. A person’s allegiance to an opposing party does not eliminate credibility in and of itself. But when it was revealed that he worked for former Vice President Joe Biden, his credibility started slipping away, even in the eyes of skeptics like me. Now, we’re learning he has a long history of attempts to expose President Trump, including getting fired from the NSC for leaking information to the press. His attachments to John Brennan, Adam Schiff, Susan Rice, and others who have worked against the President is the cherry on top of the obliteration of his credibility.

If Eric Ciaramella really is the whistleblower, the whole impeachment narrative is decimated
Rules only apply to honest people....

I know right?? All the Democrats have done is smear Trump without real evidence. Glad you see it too.
Don't you know he wants that post back?
No, I want my country back.View attachment 287272
Want your country back....Let's prosecute this FELON first!

Comey AND Clinton

I know right?? All the Democrats have done is smear Trump without real evidence. Glad you see it too.
Don't you know he wants that post back?
No, I want my country back.View attachment 287272
Want your country back....Let's prosecute this FELON first!

Comey AND Clinton

https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-uploaded-images%2F2019-08%2F6a7791b0-bac7-11e9-bffe-ffaf36828d71

Bullshit, we are trying to save our country from a wannabe tin pot dictator.
Really buy open borders,takeing our guns the green new deal health care for all you are trying to destroy the country.
How would I buy open borders? Are they expensive? I don't think I'll be takeing any of them today either way.

Also; commas, like the ones here, can be very important to your sentence structure.

New Topics

Forum List

Back