If Elizabeth Warren is the best Democrats can come up with then...

I'm one of those weirdos that likes candidates that have fleshed-out plans and policies.
I too like the fact that she has plans and talks details. I just don’t agree with all her plans and don’t think she has the personality to be POTUS. She’s a bit too wired and neurotic for my taste. More power to her though
I like policy nerds. If a candidate cannot get hip deep into the nuts-and-bolts of geopolitics, economics and regulation they have no business being there. Charisma is of secondary importance
I agree! And that's what is likeable about Warren as a candidate... she has a lot of plans for change, and she has the plan on how to pay for each of them.... not just pie in the sky plans with no details on how it can feasibly be done....

I do not agree with all of her plans, but she is meticulous and can see things through with how to pay for them, being important to her.... she's professional.
Warren lays out detailed policy plans and trump gets away with talking out his ass.

Reminds me of when bush beat gore because he was more likable. Voters are idiots.

What are her plans and proposals?

Free health care for everyone?

Free college tuition for everyone?

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.

Understanding Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax

a yearly 2% tax on household net worth above $50 million, with a 3% rate on net worth above $1 billion.

Tax the rich tax the rich tax the rich

You mean undo the tax breaks trump shouldn’t have given them?

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.

a yearly 2% tax on household net worth above $50 million, with a 3% rate on net worth above $1 billion.

Everyone got a tax break. He doubled the standard deduction. Are you drunk?

Democrats are FCUKING TOAST.

She will not get the black or Spanish vote.

Moderate men will stay home that week lol

Ex military will laugh at her

Democrat party is not viable anymore
She'll get 90+% of Blacks and 70%+ of Hispanics easily.

John Kerry did better than that..

All politically moderate to normal people will have difficulty voting for her.

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.

Note: it is a Wealth Tax (double Taxation). Not undoing Chancys' SALT offset on annual income.

She lied about her race to get ahead. She’s crazy they won’t show up.. I live around them. They don’t know who she is

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.

He did something in blue states where taxes are high so that we aren’t getting a deduction we got before.

Trump tax break went too much to the people at the top and the stimulus we got from it is already done. Pathetic for how much he gave away.

The ultimate goal for republicans is the Great reneg on social security and Medicare. I just hope it’s not in my lifetime. I believe it will if republicans win again especially if trump gets to replace rbg we are fucked.

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.

He did something in blue states where taxes are high so that we aren’t getting a deduction we got before.

Trump tax break went too much to the people at the top and the stimulus we got from it is already done. Pathetic for how much he gave away.

The ultimate goal for republicans is the Great reneg on social security and Medicare. I just hope it’s not in my lifetime. I believe it will if republicans win again especially if trump gets to replace rbg we are fucked.
Fake news

Fake news
How much more are you making? The real goal is to survive the next republican recession. I’ll take a pay cut but I’ll survive it. I barely survived the bush 2000s but I’m in a much better position now. Condo is paid off.

And I maxed out my 401k. You need to save as much as you can or you’re going to be fucked later. And like most Americans you aren’t saving dick.

She lied about her race to get ahead. She’s crazy they won’t show up.. I live around them. They don’t know who she is
You give trump a pass on too much to be hung up on that.

Trump said his dad was born in Germany. Either he’s got Alzheimer’s or he’s a liar.

Fake news
How much more are you making? The real goal is to survive the next republican recession. I’ll take a pay cut but I’ll survive it. I barely survived the bush 2000s but I’m in a much better position now. Condo is paid off.

And I maxed out my 401k. You need to save as much as you can or you’re going to be fucked later. And like most Americans you aren’t saving dick.
I work an ordinary job and made more money last year then anytime in my life. More people have money. Thanks trump

Fake news

I work an ordinary job and made more money last year then anytime in my life. More people have money. Thanks trump
Of course after that stimulus sure. So did I.

Funny you guys didn’t give obama credit. You said presidents don’t have anything to do with the positive economy when he was potus but now thank you trump?

We’re you lying before? Willing to admit it now? Or ar3 you lying now.

I think you know presidents do have a lot of responsibility. Let’s see if things are this good in 2020. They say all signs are leading to a recession. The economy is slowing down quickly. Manufacturing, car sales.

Either you’re ignoring the signs or you don’t know.

You’re one of those dumb voters who only looks two feet in front of his face. You should enroll in trump university. Or are you a graduate?

Don’t forget trumps hurting the economy with his trade wars. And he just blinked with China. He’s not as good of a negotiator as you idiots think. He may even bankrupt us.

Who sold you the Medicare Social Security conspiracy?

Do you 'believe' because of your blind faith in the Democrat Party, or do you have substance behind your beliefs?

Forum List

Back