If elected in 2016....I VOW ANOTHER PROMISE

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
$1.50 a gallon gas.
how?
by overcoming each and every law,blockade,etc.
we will drill our own oil. Period.
with the number of jobs this would create,it would be a triple win.

Get out of OPEC and all globalized energy.
estimates based on consumer and.commercial consumption,and current existing supplies
there enough source to meet demand,for the 500 years,anwar,alaska,has a 100 year supply alone.

Minimizes operating costs and expenses for consumers.
especially transportation industry.
creates 150,000 jobs.
no more import/export. It will be hand to mouth.
refine to supply and consume.

• Banned
Sir,i have done so. Plus passing initiatives in this state.matthew,i can forward you an email from the governors office from yesterday...

• Banned
Read all foreign newswires. The reason the price for oil is so high is because OPEC raised it on mutual global agreements to support third world african and arab nations. Nigeria caused the spike to $145 a barrel,not GWB.i have links,docs,and evidence to prove it.

Read all foreign newswires. The reason the price for oil is so high is because OPEC raised it on mutual global agreements to support third world african and arab nations. Nigeria caused the spike to $145 a barrel,not GWB.i have links,docs,and evidence to prove it.

It's time for all african and arab nations to feed them selfs! Time to worry only for our people.

your shot at being elected is 1 in (more than there are people on earth)

your shot at being elected is 1 in (more than there are people on earth)

I assume that G.T. is pointing out, that "living challenged" Democrats - otherwise known as dead people - would all vote against you.

:eusa_whistle:

No, but I'll point out that geeky partisan comments are 99.987% Logical fallacies.

Forum List

Back