If Dickie Morris is even 1/2 right about this...

Oh well, let's all whine about Iraq instead of discussing the potential taxes resulting from ObamaCare. Situation normal.

☭proletarian☭;2061328 said:

Interesting, I thought this thread was about healthcare. I live and learn.

I learn that there are idiots who cannot force on a topic.
Idiots are...

well...

idiots.

They know we're leaving.

What happens when we're gone, given the direction they're headed now?

What are we achieving in the long run?

Oh well, let's all whine about Iraq instead of discussing the potential taxes resulting from ObamaCare. Situation normal.
See, the more I think of it, the more I'm starting to think the GOP should go for the reconciliation option as well. If this abortion is destined to get passed, then with reconciliation, it HAS to be not only deficit neutral, but decrease the deficit over a certain number of years.

Hmmm. :eusa_think:

Of course the best possible outcome is to trash it completely.

☭proletarian☭;2061338 said:

Why don't you start a fucking thread on it and take your whine elsewhere? Then the grown ups can talk about the impact of the healthcare bill.

:lol:

You make a false claim.

I post the facts proving your claim false.

-and then you start calling me an idiot?

See, the more I think of it, the more I'm starting to think the GOP should go for the reconciliation option as well. If this abortion is destined to get passed, then with reconciliation, it HAS to be not only deficit neutral, but decrease the deficit over a certain number of years.

Obama himself, as I am sure you are aware, dismissed the nuke option as a way to pass health care in 2007. In fact, he said if you had to use that option on healthcare then you had lost the ability to govern. If he has lost the ability to govern, which by his own words, he has, then he should fuck off and let someone else govern. Don't you think so, mo chara?

It's a helluva step up from this.

But I see your point.

They know we're leaving.

Why don't you start a fucking thread on it and take your whine elsewhere? Then the grown ups can talk about the impact of the healthcare bill.

It was Si Modo who said we won the Iraq war in a thread about hcr

Go bitch at him

☭proletarian☭;2061344 said:
They know we're leaving.

Go bitch at him

And HER comment was appropriate... it is you and Art who seem to have a problem focusing on the topic. Distraction techniques work with children, not grown ups.

California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -102 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Take your Iraq obsession elsewhere. Idiot.

Regards,
California Girl

Note: This is an automated message.

I was replying to your comrade Si Modo (see posts 28/29)

Obama himself, as I am sure you are aware, dismissed the nuke option as a way to pass health care in 2007. In fact, he said if you had to use that option on healthcare then you had lost the ability to govern. If he has lost the ability to govern, which by his own words, he has, then he should fuck off and let someone else govern. Don't you think so, mo chara?
I almost completely agree. Where we disagree is in Obama losing his ability to govern. One cannot lose something they never possessed.

He can campaign like a champ, though.

Go bitch at him

And HER comment was appropriate... it is you and Art who seem to have a problem focusing on the topic. Distraction techniques work with children, not grown ups.

Cursing and yelling becomes you.

Simply adding 'fuck' to your post doesn't make you any less wrong.

Go bitch at him

Distraction techniques?

:eusa_eh:

I post at my own pleasure. If I see a comment in a thread that I want to reply to I am going to whether it's germane to the OP or not and it has nothing to do with trying to cause a distraction. The health care debate is front and center on this board's main page and has been the #1 topic here for a year now. Kill the drama queen act.

There are 80-something vulnerable senators and congressmen in 2010. Most are Dems, of course. If their desire to take this giant leap toward ruining the USA as we know it is greater than their desire to keep their seats, this monstrosity will pass.

This is one of the rare moments when I truly hope that a politician will actually act true to form and vote in his/her best interests rather than their ideology.

Go bitch at him

Distraction techniques?

I post at my own pleasure. If I see a comment in a thread that I want to reply to I am going to whether it's germane to the OP or not and it has nothing to do with trying to cause a distraction. The health care debate is front and center on this board's main page and has been the #1 topic here for a year now. Kill the drama queen act.

Stop whining. You went off topic. You got called on it. Live with it. Or do we have to bow to the big bad Mod? I have an opinion, I am entitled to voice it.

I almost completely agree. Where we disagree is in Obama losing his ability to govern. One cannot lose something they never possessed.

It is not me who said that if a POTUS has to use reconciliation to pass healthcare then he had lost the ability to govern. It was Obama himself. Back in 2007. He said that a President should not use 50 + 1 to pass healthcare. He said, if a President had to use that option to pass a healthcare bill, then that President had lost the ability to govern. So, by his own words, he has lost the ability to govern.

I disagree with him, and agree with you. He never had that particular ability.

It is not me who said that if a POTUS has to use reconciliation to pass healthcare then he had lost the ability to govern. It was Obama himself. Back in 2007. He said that a President should not use 50 + 1 to pass healthcare. He said, if a President had to use that option to pass a healthcare bill, then that President had lost the ability to govern. So, by his own words, he has lost the ability to govern.

I disagree with him, and agree with you. He never had that particular ability.
LOL. Yeah, sorry about that - good point. It wasn't you who said that, it was Dear Leader.

Yup, we're on the same page.

Whichever way the decision of the Parliamentarian goes, Biden as President of the House, will overrule it if it goes against them. Then we get it rammed through. Of course, it will be a disaster for the Dems in November but that is not the point. I don't care about the Dems, I don't care about the GOP. I care only about the right thing for the country. I'd make a great POTUS!

Distraction techniques?

Stop whining. You went off topic. You got called on it. Live with it. Or do we have to bow to the big bad Mod? I have an opinion, I am entitled to voice it.

Whining?

Says the girl complaining about people going off topic when all she had to do was ignore the post and continue on her merry way ...

Like I said I posted a respsonse to a post I found interesting. It has nothing to do with causing a distraction from what you were talking about.

And no, you don't have to bow down to me but perhaps you should take into consideration who you trying to tell what's what to before running your mouth about what is and isn't kosher in a thread. Seriously, get over yourself. You aren't the thread police. I am.

Whichever way the decision of the Parliamentarian goes, Biden as President of the House, will overrule it if it goes against them. Then we get it rammed through. Of course, it will be a disaster for the Dems in November but that is not the point. I don't care about the Dems, I don't care about the GOP. I care only about the right thing for the country. I'd make a great POTUS!
Just thinking out loud here, IF there is a passage using reconciliation, the damn thing would HAVE to be deficit neutral. That's a must. So, the damn thing would be so pared down, most of the crap would be out.

It would get passed. The idiots who support it would shut the hell up because they are useful idiots who have no idea how government works and they would be unaware that they got close to nothing. Sounds pretty good to me.

Buuuuut, this administration would not be satisfied. We'd be going through this again.

So, you're right. It wouldn't work.

I'd make a horrible POTUS as patience is not a strong suit of mine. Now, I WOULD make a great dictator. I'd be a benevolent one, except for dishonest idiots and terrorist pigs and pieces of shit. :lol:

Forum List

Back