If Dickie Morris is even 1/2 right about this...

No we don't need national health insurance. We need to fix what's broken so the free market can bring down the costs. Nothing the government has EVER done in the way of big programs has improved the system or brought down costs. Simply not paying what the costs are won't do it--that's what is happening with Medicare and Medicaid--and if you put the entire system under that kind of plan, we will no longer have a great healthcare system.

Companies should not be providing their employees with health insurance here either. The employee should own his/her policy and should be able to take it with him/her when s/he changes jobs. Companies would be free to pay some or all the premium for an employee's policy if they wanted to or they could choose to pay higher salaries and increase other benefits.

There are all kinds of way to fix what's broken without the government taking over and wrecking the whole thing.

That's just more right wing silliness.

Single payer systems are cheaper and more fair. That's why every other industrialized nation has one. The Germans have had one since 1886!

Single payer systems may be cheaper but they aren't as good and they aren't as fair. To say otherwise is left wing silliness.

So having a system that is cheaper and gives eveyone the same access to healthcare is not more fair?

How?

This is the Progressives' decades-old dream about to come true. They'll worry about the cost later. If it means careers end, so what? They'll put it their tombstones.

Strangely, I find that respectable in some ways.

Yeah, well, what about the blood that is going to be spilt? Bad things are coming. The signs are pretty clear.

They may have to prepare their tombstones sooner than later. I dont think this is going to be better.

This is the funniest thread ever.

LMFAO!!!

I especially like the part about $250,000 a year being middle class.

That was a good one.

What a bunch of whinny little pussies the right is.

I sincerely hope you have a chance to see what your policies will do to this country. And I hope you use that time to repent.

LMFAO!!!

That was a good one.

I sincerely hope you have a chance to see what your policies will do to this country. And I hope you use that time to repent.

Are you joking?

Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance. They seem to be doing pretty well.

But evil is very strongly entrenched here...like FoxNews.

LMFAO!!!

That was a good one.

Are you joking?

Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance. They seem to be doing pretty well.

The EU is 'aright', economically? :wtf:

Are you joking?

You do realize that if you succeed, there will be lots of blood on your hands right?

You do understand that you cant spend money that doesnt exist without getting screwed in the end right?

You do realize that Europe is falling apart right?

You don't strengthen a government by making it spend more money any more than you strengthen a business by making it spend more money. The idea that we can spend tens of trillions of dollars that we dont have is complete insanity. All because you dont want to take care of yourself.

It's not going to be pretty.

No, they didn't. Our troops just stay on base now as Iraqi police get slaughtered, bombings occur constantly, and the nation continues down the course of becoming another Iran.

My Dad who has lived and run a business in California for close to 20 years is currently moving his business out of the state.

☭proletarian☭;2061302 said:
No, they didn't. Our troops just stay on base now as Iraqi police get slaughtered, bombings occur constantly, and the nation continues down the course of becoming another Iran.
Wrong, but that's expected from one who doesn't even know the shape of a standard distribution.

Idiot.

This is not about health care. The more I see of it, the more I think this is a deliberate move to collapse our whole system. Classic C&P. What worries me is not that our liberal friends on here are comfortable with it but that most don't seem to see it at all.... just blindly agreeing with the bill because they want reform. That I can understand. I want reform too..... just not this reform because it isn't reform. It isn't about healthcare and it isn't about 'We, the People'. It is about DC, and control, and I no longer trust these people.

My Dad who has lived and run a business in California for close to 20 years is currently moving his business out of the state.
Out of state may not be enough to avoid the tentacles of this administration.
Emerson Electric Votes With Its Feet, Saying The Goverment Is Destoying American Manufacturing

By Richard McCormack
[email protected]

One of the country's most important industrial companies says the United States is not a good place to manufacture and it will continue moving its assets offshore.

The federal government is "doing everything in [its] manpower [and] capability to destroy U.S. manufacturing," says David Farr, chairman and CEO of Emerson Electric Co., in a presentation at the Baird 2009 Industrial Conference in Chicago Ill., on Nov. 11. In comments reported by Bloomberg, Farr added that companies will continue adding jobs in China and India because they are "places where people want the products and where the governments welcome you to actually do something. I am not going to hire anybody in the United States. I'm moving. They are doing everything possible to destroy jobs."

[Emphasis added]

Manufacturing and Technology News

Last edited:
This is not about health care. The more I see of it, the more I think this is a deliberate move to collapse our whole system. Classic C&P. What worries me is not that our liberal friends on here are comfortable with it but that most don't seem to see it at all.... just blindly agreeing with the bill because they want reform. That I can understand. I want reform too..... just not this reform because it isn't reform. It isn't about healthcare and it isn't about 'We, the People'. It is about DC, and control, and I no longer trust these people.
[Emphasis added] Absolutely.

Our system was established by 'The Man', so destruction of it is the goal.

Out of state may not be enough to avoid the tentacles of this administration.
Emerson Electric Votes With Its Feet, Saying The Goverment Is Destoying American Manufacturing

By Richard McCormack
[email protected]

One of the country's most important industrial companies says the United States is not a good place to manufacture and it will continue moving its assets offshore.

The federal government is "doing everything in [its] manpower [and] capability to destroy U.S. manufacturing," says David Farr, chairman and CEO of Emerson Electric Co., in a presentation at the Baird 2009 Industrial Conference in Chicago Ill., on Nov. 11. In comments reported by Bloomberg, Farr added that companies will continue adding jobs in China and India because they are "places where people want the products and where the governments welcome you to actually do something. I am not going to hire anybody in the United States. I'm moving. They are doing everything possible to destroy jobs."

[Emphasis added]

Manufacturing and Technology News

Well, he owns a flight charter business. He, like the rest of us is born and bred Californian. He's furious with both State and Fed Gov. He employs quite a few people and most of them will lose their jobs but he simply cannot afford to run a business there. These fucking fools and their minions are destroying the private sector.

Wrong, but that's expected from one who doesn't even know the shape of a standard distribution.

Idiot.

:eusa_whistle:

List of suicide bombings in Iraq in 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

iraq bombings - Google News

Candidate Bans Worsen Iraq’s Political Turmoil - NYTimes.com

Iraq to reinstate 20,000 Saddam-era army officers | World news | guardian.co.uk

BBC News - US fears Iranian influence in Iraq

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;2061328 said:

Idiot.

It's a helluva step up from this.

But I see your point.

Idiot.

Interesting, I thought this thread was about healthcare. I live and learn.

I learn that there are idiots who cannot force on a topic.

Idiot.

And what does that have to do with what I said?

Idiot.

Forum List

Back