If DEMs hold the Senate...

IF the Dims hold the Senate, it will be the result solely of the value of incumbency and an electorate that is constantly and intentionally fed disinformation by the left wing media.

Would this also be true of the Republican incumbents? Would their voters bring them back due constantly and intentionally being fed disinformation by the right wing media?

The right wing media DOES occasionally provide erroneous information. But nobody is complaining about the occasional error.

What the complaint is about is the determination of the main stream left wing media (no longer quite the monopoly they used to be) to take up their role as the official propagandists for liberal Democratics. They lie incessantly.

I could give them a pass on merely being wrong from time to time. But when they "report" what we laughingly call "news" it is mostly just editorial shit woven around a kernel or snippet of an alleged fact.

And since they ARE the primary providers of what passes for "news," their intentions have actual impact. The audience does get consistently and deliberately mislead.

It's shameful, but I don't expect honesty from most libs, and therefore I expect to be greeted by derision or stoney silence.

That's fine. But it doesn't change the truth of what I just said.

IF the Dims hold the Senate, it will be the result solely of the value of incumbency and an electorate that is constantly and intentionally fed disinformation by the left wing media.

It will also put a drag on the reforms that now have to be put into effect.

Blaming the "left wing media"?

Really?

That dog don't hunt.........................

It will be the first election in a long time where social issues have worked in their favor....

And this year was supposed to be a lock for the GOP.

It's an interesting paradigm shift.

Social issues?

Can you point me to any stats where the electorate values social issues over the economy?

It will be the first election in a long time where social issues have worked in their favor....

Social issues?

Can you point me to any stats where the electorate values social issues over the economy?

Before Akin opened his yapper, McCaskill was dead in the water. That was supposed to be an easy GOP pickup.

Same for Mourdock.

Remember?

Either way, the GOP's caveman-esque approach to women's rights has been an issue this entire election cycle.

This is the first time in a long time that social issues have favored Democrats.

Social issues?

Before Akin opened his yapper, McCaskill was dead in the water. That was supposed to be an easy GOP pickup.

Same for Mourdock.

Remember?

Either way, the GOP's caveman-esque approach to women's rights has been an issue this entire election cycle.

This is the first time in a long time that social issues have favored Democrats.

So you have no stats to backup your theory then, huh? I mean other than your "guess"...

Every poll I've seen ranks the economy and unemployment way ahead of any social issue...

Feel free to pretend that the entire election is mostly about women's right to free contraception and abortion on demand...:thup:

Social issues?

Same for Mourdock.

Remember?

So you have no stats to backup your theory then, huh? I mean other than your "guess"...

Every poll I've seen ranks the economy and unemployment way ahead of any social issue...

Feel free to pretend that the entire election is mostly about women's right to free contraception and abortion on demand...:thup:

Which doesn't mean social issues are irrelevant.

DERP!

Same for Mourdock.

Remember?

Which doesn't mean social issues are irrelevant.

DERP!

They are nowhere near important to the electorate as you believe them to be....

Show me something that ranks social issues high in the importance scale...

HERP!

Social issues?

Same for Mourdock.

Remember?

Please keep in mind that Clair helped get Akin nominated by running adds in his favor.

She knew that if she faced either of the other two, she'd get creamed.

Akin might still win. If he does...you can, in part, thank her.

Unfortunately one not likely to affect real change in the GOP, both with regard to leadership and the rank and file – opposition to privacy rights and equal protection rights for same-sex couples, for example, will continue to be a litmus test for republican politicians.

‘Legitimate rape’ and pregnancy resulting from rape being ‘god’s will’ will continue to be themes adhered to by many on the right.

What is interesting about this year is that voters are starting to hold them responsible for it.

Which means there is hope the GOP might change.

Unfortunately one not likely to affect real change in the GOP, both with regard to leadership and the rank and file – opposition to privacy rights and equal protection rights for same-sex couples, for example, will continue to be a litmus test for republican politicians.

‘Legitimate rape’ and pregnancy resulting from rape being ‘god’s will’ will continue to be themes adhered to by many on the right.

What is interesting about this year is that voters are starting to hold them responsible for it.

Which means there is hope the GOP might change.

If only... they need to abandon the Neocons as well as this whole "Democrat Light" shit...

Social issues?

Same for Mourdock.

Remember?

Please keep in mind that Clair helped get Akin nominated by running adds in his favor.

She knew that if she faced either of the other two, she'd get creamed.

Akin might still win. If he does...you can, in part, thank her.

If she loses to Akin, it was still the best spot she had. Especially after the "legitimate rape" nonsense.

If they hold the Senate and Romney wins, then Romney should adopt obama's policy of just ignoring Congress and doing whatever he thinks needs to be done.

No, he shouldn't. Obama has contempt for the constitution, which is much of the reason I oppose him. Romney should follow the constitution and draw a clear distinction between himself and Obama. The climate of corruption leaves with Obama.

If they hold the Senate and Romney wins, then Romney should adopt obama's policy of just ignoring Congress and doing whatever he thinks needs to be done.

No he shouldn't. Romney should treat the office as it was intended to be treated. Abusing the power is not the standard we should be touting.

Forum List

Back