If Democrats want me to vote for them, they're going about it all wrong...

...give me one reason I should ever vote Democrat.

Because if you aren't a millionaire, voting Republican makes as much sense as a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

You vote for people who've been chipping away at your middle class lifestyle for decades... because they promise you abortion is going to get banned some day, and nothing bothers you more than women deciding to control their own lady parts.

But funny thing happens. You have less rights at work, the rich pay less in taxes, and you pay more...

But on these social issues, abortions keep happening and the gays can get married now.

I'm sorry you are too dumb to see what is going on.

We are going for the votes of people who are smart enough to see this.
Lol
Redistribution is for pussies

That is exactly correct..left-wing dogma is a condescending an arrogant position I'm really and truly believe that does not need the vote of the average White American to win and stupidly come right out and say that very thing. If you're running for office you are wise to reach out for as many votes as you can possibly capture.... Designating an entire segment of the population as unwanted is just plain stupid.

I don't think it's a matter of declaring them "unwanted" as it is facing the cold reality that these people can't be reasoned with.

You see, funny thing happened in 2008. George W. Stupid Crashed the economy, got us into two unncessary wars and wiped out the life savings of millions...

And yet 55% of white people still voted for John McCain. And it wasn't because John McCain was a man of honor or integrity, because those same 55% voted for Trump and now hate McCain.

They let their religious, racial and sexual insecurities override their economic interests... And I really don't think anything the Democrats are going to say is going to change that.

The Democrats are better off trying to get those who voted third party, or stayed home in 2016.
Lol
Obamacare destroyed millions of people’s lives… In all 57 states and under sniper fire

they want to raise taxes

they want to let in endless streams of millions of illegal aliens

they want as many babies to be aborted as possible

they want to destroy the economy to solve a problem they made up called "global warming"

they hate white people and I'm white

they hate straight people and I'm straight

they hate Christians and I'm Christian

They want to raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans and corporations so that everyone is paying their fair share of taxes.

Illegal border crossings were at their lowest levels in 50 years when Trump took office. DHS had 10,000 people in custody when Trump took office. Two years later, border crossings are at a 15 year high, DHS has over 40,000 people in custody being feed and housed at the taxpayers expense, and 6 children have died in custody. What Trump is doing IS NOT WORKING. IT'S MADE THINGS MUCH, MUCH WORSE.

Democrats want abortions to be safe, legal and rare. This is a family matter, a personal matter, and none of the state's business. This is a woman's decision and the government has no business in the family and medical decisions that individuals make.

They don't hate white people, but they don't deny white privilege. Ditto gays and Christians. I am a straight white Christian and I would be uncomfortable in the Republican Party specifically because of their efforts to maintain their privilege.

But of all of the "privilege" groups, none is more odious for what passes as the "Christian right" - trying to pass off bigotry and discrimination against gays as "religious freedom", and then claiming they're the victims of the "gay agenda". Disgusting, unChristian and shameful.

They claim they couldn't support a Democrat because of abortion, and yet they give unfailing support to a man who has cut poor children off their health care insurance, who publically and openly cheated on all three of his wives, and who publically and proveably lies, steals, and blashphemes. Those last four are included in the 10 Commandments, but they couldn't vote for Hillary because she supports abortion, which isn't even mentioned in the 10 Commandments.

Right wing Christians should be opposing Trump's border policies, especially separation of families, his failure to protect women's health care, and promoting quality public school education for their children. Instead, they are using Christian Schools to discriminate against non-white, gays, and to ensure that their children aren't being taught science or evolution., or that the Earth is millions of years old.
Lol
Redistribution is for pussies, and only a fucking moron would think redistribution through taxation is the least Bit effective...

Diseased illegal aliens have no right to be here… Fuck them

Social justice is just a weasel term to describe people who think they know better than me how to live my live, and use unearned status and unwarranted gravitas to get that.

Nobody is telling you how to live your life.

We just think gays, minorities and women should be able to live their lives on an equal footing.

Check your privilege, bitch!
Lol
“Privilege” is a fucking myth

It must be in the fine print because I couldn't find any reference to abortion in there either.

Oh, it's in there. Here's the instructions for the priest to perform them.
Ordeal of the bitter water - Wikipedia

For the 10,000 time that's not an abortion. One bad translation mentions a womb; that's not what it is.

Bullshit, but just to be nice, I'll concede that, as long as you understand it's just for the purposes of this discussion. That puts us back at square one. Abortion is not mentioned in the Bible.

Don't be "nice", that verse does not mention abortion. But why should the Bible have to mention "abortion". It doesn't mention "domestic violence" per se either, or "sexual assault", but it's implied through rape and etc.

I mean really

The Bible does mention abortion and it says if a man harms a pregnant woman causing her pregnancy to end, the man should pay a fine to her husband for his loss of property.

God gave us free will and choice. He gave women the option to choose to have a baby. YOU want to take what God gave to us away and force us to be slaves to biology. That's NOT what God intended.
Lol
Tho shall not kill.... It doesn’t get any simpler than that

How does this sound when it is turned on you? He's totally awesome for the "I hate minorities, but I don't want to come off like a dick" crowd.

Actually, it sounds retarded. Biden's record on civil rights has been pretty solid.
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

they want to raise taxes

they want to destroy the economy to solve a problem they made up called "global warming"

Do Democrats even want the votes of the uneducated, uninformed right?

Who knew not anting to build a 40' concrete wall is the same as having no walls or border security.
Who knew pro-choice is pro-abortion?
Who knew that we should not do anything about AGW because of the cost while ignoring the cost of doing nothing.
Who knew that supporting equal rights for all is hating white people
Who knew that we should accept that Christians can be racists & bigots because told them they could.

Social justice is just a weasel term to describe people who think they know better than me how to live my live, and use unearned status and unwarranted gravitas to get that.

Nobody is telling you how to live your life.

We just think gays, minorities and women should be able to live their lives on an equal footing.

Check your privilege, bitch!

Wow, you tell me no one is telling me how to live my life, then tell me to check my privilege. A classic example of doublethink.

Of course a ducktalker like you would be good at that.

And you don't want equality, you want punishment for those you don't like.

Let's see, you want to ban gay marriage. Why? Because you're not gay and you don't like it? What difference does it make to you if two men or two women get married? That you think that YOU should not have to extend rights to them or acknowledge their existence is the very definition of "privilege".

The bald fact is that rights for others aren't diminishing your rights or doing YOU harm, and yet you oppose gay marriage. The amount of opposition that those in the position of privilege in the US exercise in suppressing the rights of minorities is appalling.

When gay marriage was legalized in Canada, absolutely nothing in my life changed. Nothing. As a straight, married woman, my life went on exactly as before. It made no difference whatsoever. And yet American conservatives are appoplectic over gay marriage in the USA. Why?

Why can Americans not let other people live their lives in peace. Why must religious conservatives inflict their beliefs and values on the entire fabric of American culture? Why is there a tyanny of theocratic values which do not reflect the marjority of Americans' values?

Fully 80% of American are in favour of abortion, and gay marriage. But we have this loud, vociferous band of religious zealots who are trying to force the government to codify their beliefs that these practices violate God's laws, even though neither practice is mentioned at all in "God's laws" - aka The 10 Commandments.

It is possible to live your entire life without having to deal with either homosexuality or abortion and leave others to live by their own personal beliefs as well.
Lol
If the LGTB Community had any credibility, They would keep to themselves and shut the fuck up. But then again that’s not their MO... Like all progressives they are fucking control freaks. Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

they want to raise taxes

Do Democrats even want the votes of the uneducated, uninformed right?

Who knew not anting to build a 40' concrete wall is the same as having no walls or border security.
Who knew pro-choice is pro-abortion?
Who knew that we should not do anything about AGW because of the cost while ignoring the cost of doing nothing.
Who knew that supporting equal rights for all is hating white people
Who knew that we should accept that Christians can be racists & bigots because told them they could.
Lol
We have not had border security for many, many decades… So another words we have no southern border. Shit for brains

Redistribution always leaves the people short by one week and scrambling any way they can to make ends meet.

they want to raise taxes

You’re Christian? What kind of Christian? The old kind that believed in family values and law and order and helping Americans? Or the new kind? The kind that says Russians and North Koreans are heroes?

D449-nCXoAAw8WX
Lol
A Free people want nothing to do with your collective... So shut the fuck up

they want to raise taxes

The DNC understands that there dumb right wingers who will never vote for them. I'm pretty sure they aren't losing any sleep over your vote.
I have a question for you liberals. Are there any dumb left Wingers?

There are dumb people in every group. Right wingers make them their leaders.
247743DD00000578-2899625-image-a-16_1420594966733.jpg

And the idiots try to shame us in Congress , they can't figure out we don't want no part of their grown men in little girls bathrooms B.S.

I don't know about you but I personally would NEVER send my 'liittle girl' into a public bathroom by herself. That would be some special kind of insane.

If you can't figure out how to protect your child in a public bathroom, you have plenty to figure out.

?

You never had kids, or you never let them grow up, which is it...

No parent allows "little girls" to go into public washrooms on their own. Ever!

Furthermore, every woman has seen trans women in the public washrooms. All of our lives. They go into the stalls, they do their business, they wash their hands, and they leave. Just like everyone else. Only idiots like you make a big deal about it.
lol
You’re pretty fucking gullible

That is exactly correct..left-wing dogma is a condescending an arrogant position I'm really and truly believe that does not need the vote of the average White American to win and stupidly come right out and say that very thing. If you're running for office you are wise to reach out for as many votes as you can possibly capture.... Designating an entire segment of the population as unwanted is just plain stupid.

I don't think it's a matter of declaring them "unwanted" as it is facing the cold reality that these people can't be reasoned with.

You see, funny thing happened in 2008. George W. Stupid Crashed the economy, got us into two unncessary wars and wiped out the life savings of millions...

And yet 55% of white people still voted for John McCain. And it wasn't because John McCain was a man of honor or integrity, because those same 55% voted for Trump and now hate McCain.

They let their religious, racial and sexual insecurities override their economic interests... And I really don't think anything the Democrats are going to say is going to change that.

The Democrats are better off trying to get those who voted third party, or stayed home in 2016.

George w bush had nothing to do with the 2008 global currency correction. He just happened to be president when it inevitably hit. If anything he acted quickly enough to prevent closure of all department stores,. all supermarkets and all retail outlets of any kind by taking a drastic action through the treasury department. Basing your philosophy on falsehoods leaves you with conclusions that are false.

Jo

Trust me, the Dems aren't seeking your vote.

Boy, ain’t that the truth.
The Party Of Foreigners, Filth, Criminals and Degenerates has zero interest in anybody independent, accountable, moral, law abiding, patriotic and productive.
They have to prey on the trash...the underclass...our second class citizens....NOBODY sane that doesn’t work in Hollyweird or for Father Government can cast a vote for Mexicrats.

Trust me, the Dems aren't seeking your vote.

Boy, ain’t that the truth.
The Party Of Foreigners, Filth, Criminals and Degenerates has zero interest in anybody independent, accountable, moral, law abiding, patriotic and productive.
They have to prey on the trash...the underclass...our second class citizens....NOBODY sane that doesn’t work in Hollyweird or for Father Government can cast a vote for Mexicrats.

Yeah, their not interested in racist idiots who depend on their own privilege to get by in life, Loser.

George w bush had nothing to do with the 2008 global currency correction. He just happened to be president when it inevitably hit. If anything he acted quickly enough to prevent closure of all department stores,. all supermarkets and all retail outlets of any kind by taking a drastic action through the treasury department. Basing your philosophy on falsehoods leaves you with conclusions that are false.

Funny how George W. Stupid wasn't responsible for anything.

It wasn't his fault the Iraq intel was wrong.
It wasn't his fault the economy crashed- TWICE
It wasn't his fault that Feds failed to respond to Katrina properly.

No, when you make government try to modify behavior, you are forcing it. But you are doing it in a way where you can make the excuse that you aren't.

You aren't doing it, you are making government do it, and that is far far worse.

Well, it beats the alternative.

The alternative would be, Wifebeater Klein refuses gays service, gays burn down his wife's store....

But funny, we have government protecting both his property and their rights. What a crazy idea.

Of course, wouldn't be an issue if Klein hadn't passive-aggressively crashed his wife's business into the ground AFTER she invited the gay chicks to use her store.

You forgot the easier path, everyone lives their lives, and leave government out of it unless there is a compelling interest.

Okay, then we disagree on what a compelling interest is. Wifebeater Klien refused these ladies service (because the thought of two women bringing each other pleasure horrified him.) He then proceeded to Dox them when they complained.

You know, instead of saying "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

Why do you assume people will burn the store down over a cake?

You are using the potential violence of others as an excuse for tyranny.

And you keep lying about the spousal abuse, you slanderous bastard.

Forum List

Back