If Democrats REALLY Cared

IHBF

Rookie
Jul 5, 2010
If Democrats REALLY cared about gay rights, wouldn't they condemn ALL people, even brown ones, who oppress gays? Like Muslims. But no, it's just white Christians who receive their rage because they don't really care about the issue.

If Democrats REALLY cared about racism, wouldn't they condemn ALL people, even brown ones, who express racism? Like the new black panthers. But no, it's just white racists who receive their rage because they don't really care about the issue.

Repeat the text above when any issue democrats supposedly care about.

Troll level 90000.

:eusa_clap:

Quite a constructive generalization you have there. I am sure this helps solve some issue somewhere.

You're absolutely correct, that's why the Mayors of Boston and Chicago refuse to let Mosque's and Halal Grocery stores do business in their cities...... :thup:

• Banned
It's a legitimate question and relevant to the race.

See, let me spell this out for you:

It's quite clear that the Democrats strategy is to distract from the economy by making a huge fuss outta social issues. It's what the past half a year has been filled with.

And every time (i.e. chik fil a, NBP at convention) its apparent that democrats aren't really concerned about the issue.

Last edited:
If Democrats REALLY cared about gay rights, wouldn't they condemn ALL people, even brown ones, who oppress gays? Like Muslims. But no, it's just white Christians who receive their rage because they don't really care about the issue.

If Democrats REALLY cared about racism, wouldn't they condemn ALL people, even brown ones, who express racism? Like the new black panthers. But no, it's just white racists who receive their rage because they don't really care about the issue.

I've also often wondered how the double standard is justified. Liberals, is there a reason that Muslims are allowed to be homophobic and misogynistic and no one seems to care. I'm not wanting to flame, I seriously would like to know.

I know some people think that blacks hating whites isn't racism because the blacks were the ones who were once enslaved and oppressed. So, in their minds, racism is only possible if you're in a position of power. Strange, i know.

I think you're referring to the general sentiment of how some radical Muslims want Jews wiped off the face of the earth. Some people call Hitler the antichrist for wanting to do the same thing. Yet, we don't see a whole lot of condemnation for Iran from this administration even though they want a nuclear bomb solely to try to wipe Israel off the map.

Troll level 90000.

Quite a constructive generalization you have there. I am sure this helps solve some issue somewhere.

You're absolutely correct, that's why the Mayors of Boston and Chicago refuse to let Mosque's and Halal Grocery stores do business in their cities...... :thup:

Can you name a halal grocery store owner who is using his money for anti-gay marriage activism? I'll be happy to forward his name to the mayors of Boston and Chicago for you.

Troll level 90000.

Can you name a halal grocery store owner who is using his money for anti-gay marriage activism? I'll be happy to forward his name to the mayors of Boston and Chicago for you.

That's a clown question bro, but i'll answer anyway.
Every one of them that support the muslim faith and believe in the Quran are anti-gay. As for their financial documents, there is as much evidence that they send money to anti gay groups as Chik Fil-A.

And therein lies the fallacy of identity politics.

And therein lies the fallacy of identity politics.

Yep.

Forum List

Back