If Democrats are so great, why is every city they run a piece of shit...

Well show me a city that repub's run that u allude to that is not a piece of shit
Myrtle Beach ,, only time it has crime is during black spring break lol
Black democrats come in and commit crime
Black spring break was in Biloxi but called off because the blacks didn't go to the planned events. Instead they clogged the roads and harassed the residents.

DmxcSIsUUAA6-lr

...inquiring minds want to know.

:desk:

1) They raise taxes, fees, regulations especially on businesses. They leave democrat city.

2) When businesses leave, jobs leave, tax base decreases.

3) People with skills follow the businesses, leaving only the poor and those who can't move.

4) The democrats and their allies attack the police, side with criminals, reduce sentences for gun criminals and other types of crime, the criminals run wild...driving out even more people.

5) Increase benefits for the poor to the point they destroy the budget of the city.......

6) With businesses gone, and welfare benefits increased, the cities budget goes deep red.......

That is just the start.......

Well show me a city that repub's run that u allude to that is not a piece of shit

Myrtle Beach Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

VIOLENT PROPERTY TOTAL
Number of Crimes

Crime Rate
(per 1,000 residents)

in fact it rated 0 percent safer than other cities

with crime it rates no difference than any other city in the US
Crime sky rockets when democrats come do that week

You can tell that they are all democrats because they wear, "I am a democrat" hat, or because they are college kids?
No they are black and act out of control,, which democrats allow in there neighborhoods

How man of these teenaged Spring Breaker blacks have told you that they are democrats?

VIOLENT PROPERTY TOTAL
Number of Crimes

Crime Rate
(per 1,000 residents)

You can tell that they are all democrats because they wear, "I am a democrat" hat, or because they are college kids?
No they are black and act out of control,, which democrats allow in there neighborhoods

How man of these teenaged Spring Breaker blacks have told you that they are democrats?
Lol you think crime breaking blacks are republican?? Lol

VIOLENT PROPERTY TOTAL
Number of Crimes

Crime Rate
(per 1,000 residents)

Lol you think crime breaking blacks are republican?? Lol
no, but I don't think most teenagers are either, but that doesn't stop trumpettes from pulling up fake news out of their asses.

Black spring break was in Biloxi but called off because the blacks didn't go to the planned events. Instead they clogged the roads and harassed the residents.

Sounds like a normal spring break to me, they mostly get and stay drunk
Not all but most

The cities you hate have a huge economy and generate tax dollars for the wellfare states like alabama and mississippi. You should be thanking them.

Because Democrats are such constructions of absolute human shit themselves, shit is obviously an old familiar friend to them. That's why cities - I mean shitties - run by liberals like San Fran, Los Scamgeles, Seasshole and Denver all have massive public shitting problems that are causing public health problems with all these leftist shitties' lack of basic sanitation (because I'm sure public sanitation is somehow WAAAAYYYYCIST).

Only in Leftist run ratholes can you walk down the street and see a fucking Commie taking a dump on the street or sidewalk... Nasty fuckers. Can't stand liberals.

Forum List

Back