if Congress really gave a rat's ass about the American people they would resign & abolish themselves

deal with it!

That seems very anti-constitutional of you.

Man, someone should make a list of what folks say on here and paste them back in when they're talking conservative vs liberal or something.

Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate construct and the alleged "representatives" are nothing but corporate officers.....it's not conjecture, it is fact.

deal with it!

Man, someone should make a list of what folks say on here and paste them back in when they're talking conservative vs liberal or something.

Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate construct and the alleged "representatives" are nothing but corporate officers.....it's not conjecture, it is fact.

Hey, I'm not going to defend Donald or Hillary here.

But yeah, I love the constitution.

Too bad you all don't.

deal with it!

Hey, I'm not going to defend Donald or Hillary here.

But yeah, I love the constitution.

Too bad you all don't.

The organic Constitution or the corporate charter "Constitution" via the Act of 1871?

Forum List

Back