If Commiecare is so great, why has 20% of Piglosi's own district asked for waivers?

May 12, 2011
SoCal
If Commiecare is so great, why has 20% of Piglosi's own district asked for and been issued waivers?

Can anyone get issued a waiver or do you need to be in this stupid bitch's district?

Last edited:
  • Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]YouTube - ‪Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It"‬‏[/ame]

I guess they did not like what was in it, you stupid whore

We need to see a list of waivers that have been denied. That will be even more interesting. Has the "most transparent government in history" released that yet?

If Commiecare is so great, why has 20% of Piglosi's own district asked for and been issued waivers?

Can anyone get issued a waiver or do you need to be in this stupid bitch's district?

If you don't understand what the waivers are for, why would you even bother pretending like you do?

If you don't understand what the waivers are for, why would you even bother pretending like you do?

What are they for? And why can't everyone get one?

They are for companies/organizations that offer extremely basic insurance sometimes called "mini-med" plans which are based on coverage caps, which under the new legislation is no longer going to be allowed. These insurance plans are really insuring anything are a part of the problem with the healthcare/insurance industry.

So, not everyone can get a waiver because not everyone are using these types of plans.

Republicans say the waivers are either gifts to Democratic allies in unions or proof that the reform law isn’t working. A large number of businesses have also received waivers.

And Republicans are right too.

Republicans say the waivers are either gifts to Democratic allies in unions or proof that the reform law isn’t working. A large number of businesses have also received waivers.

Did you completely ignore what I posted on purpose?

commiecare?
Not sure about that but the health care reform package that emerged after being slaughtered by both sides does suck.
As I predicted it would even before debate was begun on it.

No, I did not ignore it. I responded with an opposing opinion. Do you get that now? Zing! Ding a Ling?

No, I did not ignore it. I responded with an opposing opinion. Do you get that now? Zing! Ding a Ling?

But what you posted makes no sense. It's an opinion at best. What I posted is fact. Do you disagree with what I posted?

But what you posted makes no sense. It's an opinion at best. What I posted is fact. Do you disagree with what I posted?

I'm not sure I agree. Many Republican lawmakers do not. Millions upon millions of union workers are now exempt and now high class restaurants in the Pelosi district are now waivered.. it smacks of corruption to me.

I'm not sure I agree. Many Republican lawmakers do not. Millions upon millions of unions are now exempt and now high class restaurants in the Pelosi district are now waivered.. it smacks of corruption to me.

Ok, well you are free to do your own research, but it sounds like you are just accepting the opinion of someone without doing your own research. Is that how you normally form your opinions?

The only way you can justifiably say there was corruption going on would be if you can show that these business or unions were granted waivers but did not meet the criteria to receive a waiver like I described in my earlier post. Then there would be definite corruption going on, but nobody has shown any sort of evidence that this is happening.

FREEDOM EDEN: ObamaCare Waivers List 2011

Of the 204 new Obamacare waivers President Barack Obama’s administration approved in April, 38 are for fancy eateries, hip nightclubs and decadent hotels in House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s Northern California district.

That’s in addition to the 27 new waivers for health care or drug companies and the 31 new union waivers Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services approved.

Pelosi’s district secured almost 20 percent of the latest issuance of waivers nationwide, and the companies that won them didn’t have much in common with companies throughout the rest of the country that have received Obamacare waivers.

Other common waiver recipients were labor union chapters, large corporations, financial firms and local governments. But Pelosi’s district’s waivers are the first major examples of luxurious, gourmet restaurants and hotels getting a year-long pass from Obamacare.

...The reason the Obama administration says it has given out waivers is to exempt certain companies or policyholders from “annual limit requirements.” The applications for the waivers are “reviewed on a case by case basis by department officials who look at a series of factors including whether or not a premium increase is large or if a significant number of enrollees would lose access to their current plan because the coverage would not be offered in the absence of a waiver.” The waivers don’t allow a company to permanently refrain from implementing Obamacare’s stipulations, but companies can reapply for waivers annually through 2014.

I'm not sure I agree. Many Republican lawmakers do not. Millions upon millions of unions are now exempt and now high class restaurants in the Pelosi district are now waivered.. it smacks of corruption to me.

Ok, well you are free to do your own research, but it sounds like you are just accepting the opinion of someone without doing your own research. Is that how you normally form your opinions?

The only way you can justifiably say there was corruption going on would be if you can show that these business or unions were granted waivers but did not meet the criteria to receive a waiver like I described in my earlier post. Then there would be definite corruption going on, but nobody has shown any sort of evidence that this is happening.

Showing FAVORITISM in granting waivers because of Political affiliation is corruption in my book. You take it however you want to. It smacks of corruption.

Of the 204 new Obamacare waivers President Barack Obama’s administration approved in April, 38 are for fancy eateries, hip nightclubs and decadent hotels in House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s Northern California district.

That’s in addition to the 27 new waivers for health care or drug companies and the 31 new union waivers Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services approved.

Pelosi’s district secured almost 20 percent of the latest issuance of waivers nationwide, and the companies that won them didn’t have much in common with companies throughout the rest of the country that have received Obamacare waivers.

Other common waiver recipients were labor union chapters, large corporations, financial firms and local governments. But Pelosi’s district’s waivers are the first major examples of luxurious, gourmet restaurants and hotels getting a year-long pass from Obamacare.

...The reason the Obama administration says it has given out waivers is to exempt certain companies or policyholders from “annual limit requirements.” The applications for the waivers are “reviewed on a case by case basis by department officials who look at a series of factors including whether or not a premium increase is large or if a significant number of enrollees would lose access to their current plan because the coverage would not be offered in the absence of a waiver.” The waivers don’t allow a company to permanently refrain from implementing Obamacare’s stipulations, but companies can reapply for waivers annually through 2014.

And? Your article says what I said about why Waivers are granted. Is there any proof showing that these companies didn't meet the criteria to receive these waivers? If so, then you'd be on to something.

The whole freaking state of Nevada is getting a waiver. Now excuse me but the assholes reid and pelosi are responsible for foisting this bullshit on the rest of us,, then they waiver their constituents? corruption is corruption.

Showing FAVORITISM in granting waivers because of Political affiliation is corruption in my book. You take it however you want to. It smacks of corruption.

Until you show someone receiving a waiver when they didn't meet the requirements needed to obtain one all you're doing is being brainwashed and not using your brain to do your own research. If thats how you choose to live your life, so be it.

And? Your article says what I said about why Waivers are granted. Is there any proof showing that these companies didn't meet the criteria to receive these waivers? If so, then you'd be on to something.

except the asshole sebielus is granted full power in deciding who meets what criteria. it's not as if an impartial board were administering these "waivers" corruption is corruption and you libtards are as busy as a cat covering up shit.

Until you show someone receiving a waiver when they didn't meet the requirements needed to obtain one all you're doing is being brainwashed and not using your brain to do your own research. If thats how you choose to live your life, so be it.

Get over it. Republicans want an investigation. Let the facts come out.

Forum List

Back