If China Attacked America

If China attacked the US Barry would get NATO to help them.

Ummmmmmm....actually, NATO would help us. That is what they are there for

Us? So far two democrats have used NATO to establish a foothold for the muslem brotherhood. If China attacked us they would use ICBM technology that Bill Clinton sold them and Drone technology that B. Hussein left laying around because he was too busy playing golf to recover the plane.

Wow......that is super interesting

What else did Glenn Beck teach you?

Ummmmmmm....actually, NATO would help us. That is what they are there for

Us? So far two democrats have used NATO to establish a foothold for the muslem brotherhood. If China attacked us they would use ICBM technology that Bill Clinton sold them and Drone technology that B. Hussein left laying around because he was too busy playing golf to recover the plane.

Glen Beck? I doubt if he was even around when Bubba sold ICBM technology to China through a big campaign donor "Loral" in spite of advice from the CIA. I know libs have short memories but it was only last week for God's sake when Barry gave away Drone technology.

Glen Beck? I doubt if he was even around when Bubba sold ICBM technology to China through a big campaign donor "Loral" in spite of advice from the CIA. I know libs have short memories but it was only last week for God's sake when Barry gave away Drone technology.

How does one give away drone technology?

If China + Russia attack the U.S., then America has no chance (of course, not taking into account the exchange of nuclear strikes, the war would have ended after 20 minutes).

If China + Russia attack the U.S., then America has no chanc.

Don't be ridiculous.

The main difficulty will be to troop across the ocean and the establishment of a bridgehead on the east and west coasts. After fixing the troops in America, the U.S. Army will not last long, as it has no experience of war on its territory.

The script is good, sorry just not feasible right now.:lol:

As I said, don't be ridiculous. And don't pretend you believe that nonsense for a second.

Are you fucking kidding me?

This nation has military bases everywhere and /EVERYONE/ would be up in arms!!!
Any attacks on US soil will be dealt with swiftly and ruthlessly. (War on terror was all because of 9/11)

Not to mention NATO. Canadian, Mexican, French, British, South Korean, Japanese, Germany, and basically ALL of NATO would be Spamming cans of whoop ass.

Not to mention we would put military production into overdrive!!

Troll thread.

no, it's a Paul thread.

The man has solid ideas, but the thought of just packing up and leaving the muslims alone will make them stop hating us is must naive.

but if he's for dropping NATO, and closing all our Cold War WW 2 bases around the world, I'm A OK with that.

Why would you want that? how are our Military men supposed to get any pussy if you close down those overseas assignments? :confused:

If China + Russia attack the U.S., then America has no chanc.

Don't be ridiculous.

The main difficulty will be to troop across the ocean and the establishment of a bridgehead on the east and west coasts. After fixing the troops in America, the U.S. Army will not last long, as it has no experience of war on its territory.

The script is good, sorry just not feasible right now.:lol:

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for posting that rubbish, I know your momma raised you better than that.

Not long ago muslim protesters seized a police station in Xiang Xiang province. ]

Really? Never heard of that province before. Where is that, exactly?

That's why I gave you a link.

What I find a little bit delicious is that we took Uighur terrorists into custody from a training camp in Afghanistan and sent them on a permanent vacation in Bermuda at our expense.

Four Uighurs released to Bermuda – with travel restrictions; Update: Germany declines, Brits furious « Hot Air

That's how serious the US is about fighting terrorism! China should have demanded them back or sanctioned us until we turned them over.

China sanctions the US over a couple Uighurs? grow the fuck up.

This sniippet is really a libertarian condemnation of OUR foreign policy.

To address your question. Not long ago a friend and I were discussing this very issue. He said "One day we will wake up and find our harbor filled with Chinese warships."

In consideration of the city we were in, where Chinese interests had bought up entire blocks, entire neighborhoods, torn everything down and rebuilt. The "gifts" of infrastructure. The new civic center. The gardens, the refurbished municiple pool. The transformation of the local slum into a trendy new arts district. All of the new business that moved in and given employment to Americans is owned by the Chinese.

Chinese investors are building a huge solar energy plant in southern Nevada. Including the manufacturing to make the parts to go in the solar panels. The apartment buildings to house the workers, shopping centers, medical offices, a hospital. All being built by the Chinese. The Chinese are building an entirely self-contained city in Iowa, just the first. 100 Chinese teachers arrived this year just passed to teach Mandarin in American schools. The first of many.

My answer was "By then no one will care".

That's not even really true. It's not that no one will care. People will care very much. China has been quietly buying the gratitude and loyalty of Americans for a good many years without anyone noticing much. They have been hiring the best and brightest away. Entire companies have been lured off to China. Steve Wynn finds China the new land of opportunity and he's not alone. What would happen if China invaded? Millions of Americans will owe their jobs to China, their homes, their children's future. China HAS invaded. It might not have quite gotten to your street - yet.

The proper question is, when China has fully saturated the country and sapped the Will of the people to oppose them what will be their next step?

Overdrawn and overly dramatic

China has it's own problems at home. 400 million people live as peasants in the outlying provinces. They lack running water, electricity, hospitals, schools, roads. Before China can invest heavily in the US, they will have to get their own house in order
China has the largest military in the world numerically. But rather than being a threat to the US, they are needed to keep their own people in line.
China is now challenging the US economically. But they have almost the same size economy with five times the number of people to support

The Chinese government doesn't much care about the peasants in the outlying provinces. Didn't you notice how fast the government dealt with the Jasimine Revolution. It lasted HOURS, not days, HOURS. Unlike the US, the Chinese don't use restraint in keeping their own people in line. They don't need as many military to keep them in line since what they do have is ruthless. Our use of rubber bullets, bean bags and tasers is laughable

Chinese interests invest much more heavily in the US than in the outlying provinces. The US is a very rich country. We buy our rare earths from China at very high prices. In reality we have MUCH more than China. Our rare earth deposits are vast. The environmentalists have been successful in removing that as a resource. We have enormous natural resources. I would expect that is pretty much what the Chinese are interested in. That way they don't have to challenge us economically. They'll own it all with the full support of working Americans.

Wow you sound so jealous of the way the Chinese brualize their citizens, maybe you should pack your bags and move your fat ass over there than.

Overdrawn and overly dramatic

China has it's own problems at home. 400 million people live as peasants in the outlying provinces. They lack running water, electricity, hospitals, schools, roads. Before China can invest heavily in the US, they will have to get their own house in order
China has the largest military in the world numerically. But rather than being a threat to the US, they are needed to keep their own people in line.
China is now challenging the US economically. But they have almost the same size economy with five times the number of people to support

The Chinese government doesn't much care about the peasants in the outlying provinces. Didn't you notice how fast the government dealt with the Jasimine Revolution. It lasted HOURS, not days, HOURS. Unlike the US, the Chinese don't use restraint in keeping their own people in line. They don't need as many military to keep them in line since what they do have is ruthless. Our use of rubber bullets, bean bags and tasers is laughable

Chinese interests invest much more heavily in the US than in the outlying provinces. The US is a very rich country. We buy our rare earths from China at very high prices. In reality we have MUCH more than China. Our rare earth deposits are vast. The environmentalists have been successful in removing that as a resource. We have enormous natural resources. I would expect that is pretty much what the Chinese are interested in. That way they don't have to challenge us economically. They'll own it all with the full support of working Americans.

Wow you sound so jealous of the way the Chinese brualize their citizens, maybe you should pack your bags and move your fat ass over there than.
It won't be fat for long if he moves over there. :lol:

Yeah no shit, maybe he needs roll his fat ass on over there so he can experience that Chinese bruality he lusts so much for.

Yeah no shit, maybe he needs roll his fat ass on over there so he can experience that Chinese bruality he lusts so much for.
I think he should move to Xiang Xiang province. Nobody's ever heard of it, so maybe our Sinologist here can come back and tell the world all about it.

I think he should move to Xiang Xiang province. Nobody's ever heard of it, so maybe our Sinologist here can come back and tell the world all about it.

No doubt, he could be famous for discovering a new province in China.

NATO means never having to say you're sorry. Bill Clinton isn't responsible for the destruction of Yugo factories and the infrastructure of Yugoslavia. He didn't authorize the use of "daisy cutter bombs to cut off the legs and heads of people and animals. NATO did it. Barry Hussein didn't authorize the indiscriminate bombing of Libya to pave the way for the muslem brotherhood. NATO did it. I expect it's possible that B. Hussein would call on NATO to bomb the US if he thought he could be crowned king.

NATO means never having to say you're sorry. Bill Clinton isn't responsible for the destruction of Yugo factories and the infrastructure of Yugoslavia. He didn't authorize the use of "daisy cutter bombs to cut off the legs and heads of people and animals. NATO did it. Barry Hussein didn't authorize the indiscriminate bombing of Libya to pave the way for the muslem brotherhood. NATO did it. I expect it's possible that B. Hussein would call on NATO to bomb the US if he thought he could be crowned king.

Really? what countries on NATOS list really strike fear in the hearts of people? I can only think of the US, England and maybe France.

We have enough Nukes to blow the world up 200 times. The worst America can do is tie :)

Forum List

Back