If China Attacked America

Nov 27, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMHBEAeNa-c&feature=player_embedded]If China Attacks America (JUST IMAGINE) - YouTube[/ame]

Food for thought.

Yawn

web fail, thread fail.

America doesn't 'need' a foreign military to help keep mass amounts of people from killing each other or traveling to other countries to kill other people.

As much as I am against meddling in other countries, we were attacked and must respond in kind.

Yawn

web fail, thread fail.

America doesn't 'need' a foreign military to help keep mass amounts of people from killing each other or traveling to other countries to kill other people.

As much as I am against meddling in other countries, we were attacked and must respond in kind.

Iraq didn't attack the World Trade Center.

Yawn

web fail, thread fail.

the evidence, at the time, seemed to link them. toss in they were not following along with the peace agreement by not letting inspectors in, and you get a shooting war.

and once you start blowing the shit out of things, you have to fix it or the resentment will last for generations.

Troll thread.

no, it's a Paul thread.

The man has solid ideas, but the thought of just packing up and leaving the muslims alone will make them stop hating us is must naive.

but if he's for dropping NATO, and closing all our Cold War WW 2 bases around the world, I'm A OK with that.

Then you two have something in common! You are both numbskulls who will NEVER be President of the United States.

It's a troll thread.

Troll thread.

no, it's a Paul thread.

The man has solid ideas, but the thought of just packing up and leaving the muslims alone will make them stop hating us is must naive.

but if he's for dropping NATO, and closing all our Cold War WW 2 bases around the world, I'm A OK with that.

Then you two have something in common! You are both numbskulls who will NEVER be President of the United States.

It's a troll thread.

He's closer than you cupcake.

so he's not as dumb as you are.

no, it's a Paul thread.

It's a troll thread.

He's closer than you cupcake.

so he's not as dumb as you are.

NEVER is the same for everyone, zombie.

Ugh, i was expecting a possible scenario of a Chinese attack in an actual war. Very dissapointing.

Since that is vanishingly unlikely any time in the next 50-100 years, there's not much point to such a discussion.

Yawn

web fail, thread fail.

the evidence, at the time, seemed to link them. toss in they were not following along with the peace agreement by not letting inspectors in, and you get a shooting war.

and once you start blowing the shit out of things, you have to fix it or the resentment will last for generations.

As much as Bush tried, there was never any evidence that Iraq was involved in 9-11.

This sniippet is really a libertarian condemnation of OUR foreign policy.

To address your question. Not long ago a friend and I were discussing this very issue. He said "One day we will wake up and find our harbor filled with Chinese warships."

In consideration of the city we were in, where Chinese interests had bought up entire blocks, entire neighborhoods, torn everything down and rebuilt. The "gifts" of infrastructure. The new civic center. The gardens, the refurbished municiple pool. The transformation of the local slum into a trendy new arts district. All of the new business that moved in and given employment to Americans is owned by the Chinese.

Chinese investors are building a huge solar energy plant in southern Nevada. Including the manufacturing to make the parts to go in the solar panels. The apartment buildings to house the workers, shopping centers, medical offices, a hospital. All being built by the Chinese. The Chinese are building an entirely self-contained city in Iowa, just the first. 100 Chinese teachers arrived this year just passed to teach Mandarin in American schools. The first of many.

My answer was "By then no one will care".

That's not even really true. It's not that no one will care. People will care very much. China has been quietly buying the gratitude and loyalty of Americans for a good many years without anyone noticing much. They have been hiring the best and brightest away. Entire companies have been lured off to China. Steve Wynn finds China the new land of opportunity and he's not alone. What would happen if China invaded? Millions of Americans will owe their jobs to China, their homes, their children's future. China HAS invaded. It might not have quite gotten to your street - yet.

The proper question is, when China has fully saturated the country and sapped the Will of the people to oppose them what will be their next step?

This sniippet is really a libertarian condemnation of OUR foreign policy.

To address your question. Not long ago a friend and I were discussing this very issue. He said "One day we will wake up and find our harbor filled with Chinese warships."

In consideration of the city we were in, where Chinese interests had bought up entire blocks, entire neighborhoods, torn everything down and rebuilt. The "gifts" of infrastructure. The new civic center. The gardens, the refurbished municiple pool. The transformation of the local slum into a trendy new arts district. All of the new business that moved in and given employment to Americans is owned by the Chinese.

Chinese investors are building a huge solar energy plant in southern Nevada. Including the manufacturing to make the parts to go in the solar panels. The apartment buildings to house the workers, shopping centers, medical offices, a hospital. All being built by the Chinese. The Chinese are building an entirely self-contained city in Iowa, just the first. 100 Chinese teachers arrived this year just passed to teach Mandarin in American schools. The first of many.

My answer was "By then no one will care".

That's not even really true. It's not that no one will care. People will care very much. China has been quietly buying the gratitude and loyalty of Americans for a good many years without anyone noticing much. They have been hiring the best and brightest away. Entire companies have been lured off to China. Steve Wynn finds China the new land of opportunity and he's not alone. What would happen if China invaded? Millions of Americans will owe their jobs to China, their homes, their children's future. China HAS invaded. It might not have quite gotten to your street - yet.

The proper question is, when China has fully saturated the country and sapped the Will of the people to oppose them what will be their next step?

China would and will never invade the US.

stupid02.gif

Forum List

Back