If Cheney Had Done A Tour Of Vietnam

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
If our VP had done a tour of Vietnam, he would have learned how to shoot straight, especially with a lawyer in front of him. At least our President served honorably and heroically in our Armed Forces during the Vietnam Conflict, earning a bronze statue and many REAL medals (unlike that traitor FAKE LYING war veteran Kerry) and so probably knows how to fire a gun properly.

bush lover said:
If our VP had done a tour of Vietnam, he would have learned how to shoot straight, especially with a lawyer in front of him. At least our President served honorably and heroically in our Armed Forces during the Vietnam Conflict, earning a bronze statue and many REAL medals (unlike that traitor FAKE LYING war veteran Kerry) and so probably knows how to fire a gun properly.

So what you are really saying is if Cheney learned how to fire a gun properly he would have killed the lawyer...

Since when does the army teach how to use birdshot?

So what you are really saying is if Cheney learned how to fire a gun properly he would have killed the lawyer...

Since when does the army teach how to use birdshot?

:trolls:

:bong420: :talk2: I've just been itching to use the new smilies! :tng:

bush lover said:

Since you're so "up" on everyone's military service, I doubt you'd mind sharing YOURS with the rest of us .....right?

bush lover said:

Wow, Bush`s military service, at least your version, is new`s to this poster.

Do you have any links to back up these claims?

:rolleyes:

bush lover said:

...said the troll/spy from DU.

bush lover said:
Uhhh. Maybe in bizarro world my friend.

the time George Bush and I single handedly held off an entire squadron of well backed enemy german fighter planes with only a two shot derringer and a broken tip buck knife.

How about the time I slew two battalions of enemy infantry with the jawbone of a japenese grasshopper with one leg that had a cold..

Well.......I got my medals the same day he did!

Where in the heck did he get that military triv on W anyway?

I served 4 years in the U S Navy. I saved no ones life, killed no enemy combatants and painted the fucking USS Ranger 6 times. It is said that I was one of the best deck swabbers in the Navy. You could pop zits on my floor reflections. I was a trained Gunner, an expert Marksman and shined mile after mile of brightwork so some officer could step on it.

The highlight of my career was during my shellcracker initiation I rolled one purple marble all the way from fore to aft of the flight deck with my nose while not allowing my knees to touch the deck! I should have got but did not recieve a medal for that.

I was a member of VA-25 (Fist of the Fleet) Attack Squadron of A-6 Corsairs and was proud to have served under Captain Pete Ogle, the best damn pilot in the Navy. He NEVER stepped on my brightwork!

bush lover said:

He probably would've been fragged by his own troops.

Emmett said:
I served 4 years in the U S Navy. I saved no ones life, killed no enemy combatants and painted the fucking USS Ranger 6 times. It is said that I was one of the best deck swabbers in the Navy. You could pop zits on my floor reflections. I was a trained Gunner, an expert Marksman and shined mile after mile of brightwork so some officer could step on it.

The highlight of my career was during my shellcracker initiation I rolled one purple marble all the way from fore to aft of the flight deck with my nose while not allowing my knees to touch the deck! I should have got but did not recieve a medal for that.

I was a member of VA-25 (Fist of the Fleet) Attack Squadron of A-6 Corsairs and was proud to have served under Captain Pete Ogle, the best damn pilot in the Navy. He NEVER stepped on my brightwork!

I spent my four years in the Navy landlocked in Ft. Meade at the NavSecGruAct (Navy Security Group Activity) there.... We would occassionally be temp assigned to submarines but not all that often.

Once in "A" School I got an Air Force Medal for suggesting them to change their plans and move the new soccer field next to the barracks. They were going to spend 50,000 moving a plane from one side of the base to the space next to the barracks and put a soccer field there. I suggested putting the soccer field where they were going to move the plane and save the money.

I really did get a medal, I don't exactly remember what it was... I call it the "Suggestion Medal" because that is what I got it for... I think it was actually something like an "Acheivement Medal" or something...

Exciting isn't it. I also got the National Defense Medal for being in when Saddam when into Kuwait. As a Russian Translater they had little need of me in Iraq and I watched the "war" on TV... It's a great way to 'earn' a medal.

As a guy that went to Viet Nam, has shot and been shot, I can tell you something you may not know....It ain't like in the movies. Guys that make statements like the one that started this thread scare me...alot...And I didn't use to be scared of anything

left alone said:
As a guy that went to Viet Nam, has shot and been shot, I can tell you something you may not know....It ain't like in the movies. Guys that make statements like the one that started this thread scare me...alot...And I didn't use to be scared of anything

He's trying to be funny. :smoke:

Forum List

Back