If Charlton Heston as NRA Pres. ever said(HE DIDN"T!..."I get to kill all the blacks"

its not funny if you really thinks blacks want to kill all white people.

some idiots are jsut that insane on the right

Oh boy! If that was only a white man! I was watching House party the other day.. No white people. Just imagine... Oh how black the kettle is!

its not funny if you really thinks blacks want to kill all white people.

some idiots are jsut that insane on the right

Point went zoom way over your head didn't it???

Where is the outrage from the MSM? Where is the articles, TV stories?
When George Allen USED the word "macaca" ONCE the hatred the diatribes used against him BY the MSM was tremendous!
Even today.. look up on Google 123,000 hits for George Allen Macaca"!

So again the point is it is OK for blacks to use term "KILL all white people" to the MSM but just let a GOP use "macaca" and he loses the election and re-election!

About 47 results (0.13 seconds) for "Jamie Foxx jokes about "killing white people" on SNL

NOW do you get the point??? WHERE is the media coverage?? ONLY conservatives think it's inappropriate for a black man to advocate killing all white people???"

YEA.. big joke... Cool Joke... still there is a black panther or too out they saying"...
King Samir Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party calls for the killing of "crackers" and their babies, in ...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSuiSIWRn7s]Racist New Black Panthers advocate killing whites & their babies - YouTube[/ame]

Big JOKE right??? MSM never carried this or chastised Foxx for his advocacy!

Humor just sails right over the heads of some people.

Check it:

And Jay-z only own about this much of the team. But he act like he own all of New York. How black is that?

How many people would want him arrested for fomenting racial hatred?
But do we STUPID ignorant UNCOOL whites want Jamie Foxx for saying this???
"I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?

Jamie Foxx Jokes About Killing 'All The White People' In His New Movie | NewsBusters.org

Well, put it in further context:
"I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?".

I met the guy in person (a bar in Manhattan), I think he's an asshole, but you can see how descendants of a group of people who were enslaved, murdered, abused, and maligned by their slave masters, might like to see a story where the slave saves his family and gets revenge on his abusive slave masters.

In my opinion, he's an asshole trying to stir up the pot in order to garner publicity for his upcoming movie.

How many people would want him arrested for fomenting racial hatred?
But do we STUPID ignorant UNCOOL whites want Jamie Foxx for saying this???
"I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?

Jamie Foxx Jokes About Killing 'All The White People' In His New Movie | NewsBusters.org

Well, put it in further context:
"I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?".

I met the guy in person (a bar in Manhattan), I think he's an asshole, but you can see how descendants of a group of people who were enslaved, murdered, abused, and maligned by their slave masters, might like to see a story where the slave saves his family and gets revenge on his abusive slave masters.

In my opinion, he's an asshole trying to stir up the pot in order to garner publicity for his upcoming movie.

"but you can see how descendants of a group of people who were enslaved, murdered, abused, and maligned by their slave masters, might like to see a story where the slave saves his family and gets revenge on his abusive slave masters."

Keyword: descendants...'nuff said. By that logic descendants of white people from that era should enjoy seeing blacks enslaved..... I doubt they do.

Last edited:
There is no getting away from it. Foxx is a Racist.
Just use role reversal, If that was a white comic yelling how great is it that he gets to kill all the blacks in the movie there would be a huge outcry from the liberals.
Since we all know that only whites can be racist than that must be why we hear no outcry when Foxx does it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY]Louis CK - Being White - YouTube[/ame]

Kramer went nuts and was not joking, and even apologized.

Foxx is obviously joking, but it's not obvious to morons.

Kramer went nuts and was not joking, and even apologized.

Foxx is obviously joking, but it's not obvious to morons.

And you know him so intimately that you can speak for him. Joke or no joke people get offended. If I teased a black person about eating watermeleon and or fried chicken and then said I was joking, you think some would be any less offended? :cool: Harmless on the surface. Not so harmless to those on the receiving end.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back