If California Gets A Mass Invasion.Lookout Store Owners/Walgreen/CVS Etc.Here Come The Flashmobs.

:1peleas: So Democrats don't see any problem allowing thousands of illegals to penetrate the border. And what if they force they way in like a swarm of killer bees? Have Democrats even thought about what the mobs will do once they hit the streets of San Diego/Los Angeles?
You think that a mob of about 100 or so of these illegals who are desperate will just walk by a CVS/Convenience Store/Mom&Pop store, local food/general store without thinking about what they would like to do if they could get away with it?
Just something to contemplate on.
We can just hope that all store owners in particular towns in Cally/Texas/Arizona {at least} are thinking about this and will be armed just in case.
:iagree: :right:
What is cally? As for the immigrants they wish to stay here so I doubt they would break into a store.

`
So Democrats don't see any problem allowing thousands of illegals to penetrate the border - Isn't collective paranoia fun boys and girls? Absent any facts on this topic, I daresay it's just more of the same fear mongering tump is pushing on his sheeple. Personally, I'm totally against the wholesale MURDERING of these people as is being advocated by members of the far right.

The issue is a bit more complex than the simple minds of the far right can understand. No one is promoting unfettered access into the US. No one is suggesting an "open border." We have an immigration policy that we should stick to, not play political games with. Hell, I don't even object to walls, so long as they are paid by taxing remittances sent to Mexico. But the far right is incapable of discerning fact from partisan propaganda.

I would suggest "rational" minds from both sides work on this problem together.
`
I would think there is a group waiting to take these people to safe housing and provide food etc, for them

`
This is how I should have phrased it.....
`
`

"So Democrats don't see any problem allowing thousands of illegals to penetrate the border - Isn't collective paranoia fun boys and girls? Absent any facts on this topic, I daresay it's just more of the same fear mongering tump is pushing. Personally, I'm totally against the wholesale MURDERING of these people as is being advocated by some members of the far right.

The issue is a bit more complex than people realize. No one (democrats, liberals. progresses) is promoting unfettered access into the US. No one is suggesting an "open border." We have an immigration policy that we should stick to, not play political games with. Hell, I don't even object to walls, so long as they are paid by taxing remittances sent to Mexico. But the far right is incapable of discerning fact from partisan propaganda.

I would suggest "rational" minds from both sides work on this problem together."​
`

wait till these immigrants start walking on dog and people poop on a daily basis. shoes are expensive!

There's nothing "cool" about this caravan of invaders.

By the way, Marty Balin has passed away.

------------------------ no idea who that guy is . --------------------------------- And as far as COOL . I say that Americans , especially 'millenials' and their kids are getting what they deserve . The last good President was 'ike' with his and my parents 'operation wetback' . What , i guess that Americans are so stupid that they can't foresee what was going to happen after 'reagans' amnesty 40 years ago .

This is actually one of the main factors that I tend to dislike the left/'progressives" for. The right compromises for them on all kinds of shit, then they turn around and demand more, and more, and more then accuse the "right" of refusing to 'compromise' when they balk. It's total bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back