If Buying Condoms Was Like Buying Birth Control

Condoms are birth control

I think you missed the point.

I would rather miss the point than to miss the facts. apparently you do not suffer from such burdens

I would rather miss the point than to miss the facts. apparently you do not suffer from such burdens

Obviously, you have nothing useful to add.

Well if information is useless, you are right. Since you seem unwilling to acknowledge that condoms are birth control and pointing out that error in the OP is "nothing useful", I can only assume that you just don't want to admit the wider issue--the PPACA not covering an IUD would not deny women access to BIRTH CONTROL. Women can buy condoms too. That is like a generation old. You conservatives really need to get with the times.

Well if information is useless, you are right. Since you seem unwilling to acknowledge that condoms are birth control and pointing out that error in the OP is "nothing useful", I can only assume that you just don't want to admit the wider issue--the PPACA not covering an IUD would not deny women access to BIRTH CONTROL. Women can buy condoms too. That is like a generation old. You conservatives really need to get with the times.

I've been accused of lots of things before, but never for being a conservative.

You've managed to suck all the joy out of this video.

I realize now, that they should have titled the video "If Buying Condoms Was Like Buying Birth Control Pills," but they didn't. It's pretty self explanatory. No one is saying that condoms aren't birth control. All the video is, is a comparison for how easy it is for men to purchase condoms vs women purchasing BC pills. Welcome to the world of satire.

I realize now, that they should have titled the video "If Buying Condoms Was Like Buying Birth Control Pills," but they didn't. It's pretty self explanatory. No one is saying that condoms aren't birth control. All the video is, is a comparison for how easy it is for men to purchase condoms vs women purchasing BC pills. Welcome to the world of satire.

That is what I am a joy sucker. Now had you actually acknowledged that aspect from th ebeginning then perhaps this all could have been avoided.

That is what I am a joy sucker. Now had you actually acknowledged that aspect from th ebeginning then perhaps this all could have been avoided.

I didn't think it was necessary, but now that we've gotten that out of the way...

lets-be-friends.jpg

Forum List

Back